Bitter battle between motorists and b...

Bitter battle between motorists and bikers

There are 2 comments on the WKYC-TV Cleveland story from Jul 14, 2014, titled Bitter battle between motorists and bikers. In it, WKYC-TV Cleveland reports that:

Over the past decade, "bike lane backlash" has been commonplace as communities big and small have established thousands of miles of dedicated cycling lanes throughout the country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKYC-TV Cleveland.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Jul 15, 2014
facts are the motorist and bikers are not mature or adult enough to share the roads in the cities I have visited.

watching the out of control aggressive motorist and goofy chance taking bikers ignore each other and flaunting the rules of the road I am surprised more bikers aren't killed each year.

Bikers think nothing of pulling out in front of a moving truck bus or car and they fully expect the motor vehicle operator to just stop turn or avoid them.
In Boston bikers just pull out in front of commuter street cars now that's goofy.

Bikers are mostly young people who think "It won't happen to me"
until they wake up dead in a morgue after challenging or daring, pulling out in front of a motor vehicle driver without notice and survivors of da moron bikers grieve .

both bikers and drivers are too immature too lacking in judgment or common sense to share the same roadways.
ASliceofRoad4Bik es-CRAZY

Oak Lawn, IL

#2 Jul 15, 2014
I've seen it on RT.19 in Florida and I would NEVER ride that bike lane and I hav'nt seen anyone else bike riding it. It's a fool's idea and plan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,520,821
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 10,571
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 2,525
Obumbler Back To Community Organizing 2 hr Time 2 Quit BHO 1
Protest is Treason 3 hr LIQUIDATE-PROTESTERS 2
Look at Minn. Maine & Michigan. 3 hr NO HALAL FOODs 11
My heart is open for a real man~ 3 hr SpreadUrThighs 8

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance