Benselys best

Nashua, NH

#1 May 17, 2013
Da king spent too much time in black history classes at Harvard and no time in economics, leadership, problem solving , conflict resolution, management classes and it shows.

Must inept, unqualified person to every serve in that office, an embarrassment to him self, the liberal Harvard education process, and the black community which held such high hopes for the man to succeed, lead and be great.

Obozo is a real life, text book example taken from the pages of the book " the Peter principle"

The book describes people who rise, get promoted or elected to their level of incompetence.

A level of responsibility for which they are not prepared, capable, qualified, trained to hold or succeed in. Hence they fail to succeed.

The king has no mantel of leadership or no clothes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min flack 1,206,140
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min goonsquad 52,268
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Rogue Scholar 05 185,844
Abby 3-28-15 2 hr RACE 2
Ask Amy 3-28-15 2 hr RACE 2
News Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 2 hr FFS- 54,567
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Katie Sullivan 99,302
Amy 3-26 3 hr RACE 60
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]