Cops seek Beach Park man in carjackings, crash that killed boy

Dec 22, 2013 Full story: Chicago Sun-Times

A Beach Park man wanted by Chicago, state and federal authorities for a series of carjackings this weekend allegedly fled police Saturday and crashed into an SUV in Englewood, killing an 11-year-old boy from the South Side, police said.

Full Story
SHOPPING in NEW YORK 2013

Slidell, LA

#1 Dec 22, 2013
WHITE TRASH that DEFINITELY needs to be TAKEN OUT!

NAAWP OFFICIAL RESPONSE

If this WHITE MAN is found GUILTY the NAAWP will DEFINITELY be WILLING to PULL the SWITCH!

fatuous1
hands on ar

Gurnee, IL

#2 Jan 4, 2014
I new of this guy he was a worthless drug dealer and wanna-be gangbanger always tryin to "come up" glad to see they got him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min RealDave 1,115,624
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Fair Game 47,072
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 23 min Mandela 68,566
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 38 min KiMare 50,064
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 5 hr Goh 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]