Rahm's alderman explains why Chicagoa...

Rahm's alderman explains why Chicagoans will now have to pay more taxes to get less

There are 3 comments on the Chicago Reader story from Jun 11, 2014, titled Rahm's alderman explains why Chicagoans will now have to pay more taxes to get less. In it, Chicago Reader reports that:

Forty-seventh Ward alderman Ameya Pawar wants you to know that he's going to vote to raise your taxes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Reader.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Jun 11, 2014
yea thats the democrat answer to everything just raise taxes.

watch the few remaining working tax payers flee the city.

remember what you tax you get less of and what you subsidize you get more of

now look around the south side see all the welfare queens illegal immigrants?? thats what you been subsidizing,

see any jobs or working tax payers left??

you have over taxed over regulated business and the middle class and they have left or are leaving the city.

so who's going to pay the bill when all your left with is welfare ho.s and illegal immigrants & n word drug selling street gangs who don't pay no stinking taxes.

see ya in bankruptcy court chicago ha ha ha ha
Dontfeedthepolit icians

Gurnee, IL

#2 Jun 11, 2014
["QUOTE who="reality is a crutch"]
"remember what you tax you get less of and what you subsidize you get more of" ......
could you be talking about corporate welfare?
"so who's going to pay the bill when all your left with is welfare ho.s and illegal immigrants & n word drug selling street gangs who don't pay no stinking taxes." ..........why aren't you talking about corporations that receive massive tax breaks and sometimes pay less taxes than a middle class WORKING person?
Typical .......
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#3 Jun 12, 2014
Dontfeedthepoliticians wrote:
["QUOTE who="reality is a crutch"]
"remember what you tax you get less of and what you subsidize you get more of" ......
could you be talking about corporate welfare?
"so who's going to pay the bill when all your left with is welfare ho.s and illegal immigrants & n word drug selling street gangs who don't pay no stinking taxes." ..........why aren't you talking about corporations that receive massive tax breaks and sometimes pay less taxes than a middle class WORKING person?
Typical .......
ahhh I would hasten to remind you that america the nation has the highest corporate tax rate on the planet surface.

and when you pile on the aggressive state, county and city taxes chicago IL piles on business blend in some greedy union bully tactics and business just can't survive in such a economically hostile environment so they move to other more business friendly places.

Born and raised on the south side I could show you hundreds of empty factories on the south side of chicago the that once held jobs and produced tax revenue for the city county and state.
But alas and alack those factories are empty now and produce nothing.

ya gots to remember that axiom from economics 101 which states

what you tax you get less of what you subsidize you get more of.

now look around the south side of chicago and see what the city has been subsidizing for years that sad high numbers of illegal immigrants, welfare ho's, and black drug gangs with guns. and then see what they have been over taxing over regulating for years. which would be all the empty factories, abandon business locations all over the south side.

I rest my case.
see ya in bankruptcy court cause there ain't enough bread fred to keep the bloated underfunded chicago fiscal boat afloat.

they are driving working class people and business out of the city and whom is left don't pay no stinking taxes. ha ha ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 min SweLL GirL 8,473
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Dr Guru 214,660
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,384,355
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min Into The Night 59,546
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 35 min RJS 8,473
last post wins! (Dec '10) 46 min honeymylove 2,053
Observations 1 hr A Noted Observer 39
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 102,050
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages