NRA mouthpiece Wayne LaPierre quiet

Posted in the Chicago Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Dallas, TX

#1 Jun 12, 2014
I told you before that the NRA are basically cowards, just want your money and will not fight. They should be organizing their members for a war but are just running scared.

NRA mouthpiece Wayne LaPierre quiet as Oregon high school shooter revealed to conceal AR-15 rifle in guitar case

The teen fatally shot Emilio Hoffman, 14, and injuring a teacher before killing himself. Why he would go on a shooting spree using the same weapon as Sandy Hook mass murderer Adam Lanza is a mystery, cops said Wednesday. All the while, the NRA remains unusually quiet.

BY Todd Winston , Nina Golgowski , Corky Siemaszko /

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS /

Published: Wednesday, June 11, 2014, 12:54 PM

/ Updated: Thursday, June 12, 2014, 1:50 AM

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/scho...
NYDN isSuperLeftWing

Spring Hill, FL

#2 Jun 12, 2014
The big question is FOOKING idiots, "they got the weapons, ILLEGALLY. tHESE MOUTH-BREATHERS ARE SICK-FOOKS WHO SHOULD BE USED AS TARGET PRACTICE.
It's NOT the weapons..........It's the fooking sick bastard idiots who get them illegally.
Quit bending the truth!!!!!!!!!!
Not bending anything

Dallas, TX

#3 Jun 12, 2014
I was a life member for many years and quit in 1983 because they were gutless. Won't fight.
NYDN U A LIAR PERIOD

Spring Hill, FL

#4 Jun 12, 2014
U were never in the NRA. Wayne does fight..........U just don't pay attention. Communist, bankrupt, criminal Illinois now has concealed
carry laws (that the criminal political BOSSES R trying to usurp), due to
Wayne and the NRA. Ya gotta know when and where to pick a fight since the CRIMINAL POLITICIANS have all the $$$$$$$$$$
U R a true BOZO BLOWJOB. The NRA under Wayne has won scores of important victories. Put up or shut up..........DUDE.
I am a member

Arlington Heights, IL

#5 Jun 13, 2014
Not bending anything wrote:
I was a life member for many years and quit in 1983 because they were gutless. Won't fight.
Up your a$$. You were never a member.
NYDN U R A LIAR PERIOD

Spring Hill, FL

#6 Jun 13, 2014
"I am a member", sez Arlington Heights, IL but you post

"I was a life member for many years and quit in 1983 because they were gutless. Won't fight."
YOU FOOKING IDIOT! You're like the commie, negra political emperor in DC. who lies every time he opens his chops.
You either ARE or ARE NOT an NRA member.
I am and I explained above how the NRA and Wayne have won big cases.
You must wipe your a ss in order to clean out your mouth. FOOL.
Such stupid people

Dallas, TX

#7 Jun 14, 2014
No wonder you can't win anything. All you are showing is your ignorance and low quality. You haven't the guts to pick up your guns and fight so you hide behind the NRA. Let someone else do it for you.

Nothing but low life NRA cowards.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

#8 Jun 14, 2014
The NRA FOUGHT to get Illinois to overturn their conceal-carry ban. And won. They FOUGHT to get Chicago to overturn their handgun ban. And won. Thank God for the NRA! They fight a tyrannical and oppressive government
Paper Tiger

Dallas, TX

#9 Jun 14, 2014
They like this kind of fight because there is no clear winner and they keep piling up money from fools like you. So let's get it over with and pick up our guns and fight to the death. Winner takes all or are you a yellow bellied NRA member too?
UAintRaisingAnAr my-Putz

Spring Hill, FL

#10 Jun 14, 2014
Paper Tiger wrote:
They like this kind of fight because there is no clear winner and they keep piling up money from fools like you. So let's get it over with and pick up our guns and fight to the death. Winner takes all or are you a yellow bellied NRA member too?
Talk your crap..........U have no courage, if so deal with the the criminal thug
politicians. Big take..........NO guts.
NRA Yellowbellies

Dallas, TX

#12 Jun 15, 2014
No guts, no guns, no fight. Just yellow all the way through and through. Where is your fighting militia?
AndIThoughtTexan sHadGuts

Spring Hill, FL

#13 Jun 15, 2014
dallas,TX creep. You don't know shit from fat meat.
NRA Yellowbellies

Dallas, TX

#14 Jun 15, 2014
But you do. Which one do you like best?
UDontKnowShytFro mFatMeat

Spring Hill, FL

#15 Jun 20, 2014
U Dallas YELLOW-BELLY know nothing.
UDontKnowShytFro mFatMeat

Spring Hill, FL

#16 Jun 28, 2014
Dallas YELLOW-BELLY KNOW NOTHINGS should take their drop-dead pills. Do the world a favor.
joey

Mountain View, CA

#17 Jun 28, 2014
BLOOMBERG quit with your lies.The rich are close to fulfillment and once they get our guns that will be achieved.
WaynesA GreatGuyAsIsNRA

Oak Lawn, IL

#18 Jul 3, 2014
JOIN THE NRA AND PROTECT NOT ONLY YOUR 2nd AMENDMENT BUT ALL THE AMENDMENTS AND THE CONSTITUTION AS WELL. The NRA and W.L. have won terrific
job against the commie/fascist government now in force.
Wrong Again

Chicago, IL

#19 Jul 3, 2014
If all you said were true NY wouldn't have the SAFE act and Remington wouldn't be leaving. There wouldn't be so many antigun laws in California and Chicago who just got a new antigun mayor is still fighting for its life. The NRA victories are small and pointless. These tiny victories have been going on since I became a member in 1970. The only thing they have been victorious in is suckering you into sending them more money so they can live and eat well.

Where was the NRA when the Bundy ranch was attacked? I'll tell you where, they were in DC having a fine dinner at an expensive restaurant with a senator or congressman discussing how to get more out of you.

Until recently the local police had to obey civilian laws about firearms but all of a sudden they are carrying full autos. Can you carry one? Where is the NRA? No where, that's where.

Is the NRA preparing you to fight for your life when attacked? Are they organizing a true fighting civilian militia? Hell no. Why not after all our founding document of this nation says we should have one? But that would stop the in flow of the big bucks that they desire and they aren't going to buy ammo for you so you can fight. You are on your own.

No logistics, strategy or communications set up to keep us informed during a fight. Nothing at all except their magazines that you can read while the bullets fly past your head. If this is what you want then so be it. Go for it and good luck..

You had better reconsider your position and start stocking up on ammo and repair patrts for your gun. Eventually you are going to need it.
U Idiot NY is Commie-Ergo

Oak Lawn, IL

#20 Jul 4, 2014
They push whatever agenda they want which is no guns or less guns.
People are leaving the commie state of NY in droves. Don't U wonder why. Same thing in Illinois.
Wayne L. is a great man.
You are cracked

Chicago, IL

#21 Jul 4, 2014
You said it yourself that people are leaving these antigun states and that they make the laws that they want because the NRA are a bunch of losers.

When they start forming a civilian militia I will rejoin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,762,182
Change one letter in the word (Apr '12) 1 hr The real Rudy 91
Change one letter in the word (Mar '12) 1 hr The real Rudy 109
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr TROPIX FARTS 64,682
Kennedy Lied and People Died and were enslaved. 6 hr Includes Bobby Ke... 31
Maddow exposed, Fusion paid her for fake news s... 7 hr Wimpy 2
Looking for a daddy 7 hr Blutto 4

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages