Motorcyclist dies in crash on Kennedy...

Motorcyclist dies in crash on Kennedy exit ramp

There are 65 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Sep 21, 2008, titled Motorcyclist dies in crash on Kennedy exit ramp. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

A Chicago man died in a motorcycle crash late Saturday on the Racine Avenue exit ramp of the Kennedy Expressway, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Ozzie Guillen

Springfield, IL

#73 Sep 17, 2009
Michelle Del Valle wrote:
Edward Massas was my cousin, the fact that he was a cop and out there protecting the people of chicago not only deserves respect but it demands it . When you put on a uniform and do the same then you can say something. And wasting your tax dollars you wouldnt even be saying such a thing if it was ur family. For your information, due to the fact he was a police officer we need to make sure that this was an accident and not that he was run off the road. The other passenger hasnt made a statement that to be released to the public. Why is that? The fact that he was on a special tact force that delt with high crime , not an issue? Due ur research before you make judgements. Everything is not always what it seems.
Was the official investigation completed?? I don't want to know the results, it's none of my business. I'm just curious to know if the family was ever given some sort of explaination as to what happened.
Rich Malkin

Westchester, IL

#74 Jan 14, 2010
Most motorcycle drivers believe they are above the law. They all belong in Hell.
Joan

United States

#75 Oct 20, 2010
Susie wrote:
<quoted text> I have been wondering if this is the Eddie I knew....can you tell me if his parent's are Carmen & Cruz Massas?
Susie. This is Rosanne "nena" eddies sister and Joan. Please email at [email protected] I have some pictures for you that I just found. Hope this message makes it to you.
Kat

Chicago, IL

#76 May 23, 2013
Miss you Eddie still in our hearts.
claudia

Chicago, IL

#77 Dec 24, 2014
I am wondering if this is the Eddie I dated back in the day. I had lost track of him after I went to college. Was this the funny and thoughtful, dark hair with curls, Blue eyed Eddie? I am hoping not. He was the nicest guy anyone could have known.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Mothra 54,631
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Jacques in Orleans 197,252
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,279,026
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 55 min TRD 70,163
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Red_Forman 6,450
News Should prostitution be less illegal-or more? 9 hr El Diablo 13
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 hr David Morrison 100,682
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages