There's something ugly about I Feel P...

There's something ugly about I Feel Pretty

There are 3 comments on the Chicago Reader story from Apr 20, 2018, titled There's something ugly about I Feel Pretty. In it, Chicago Reader reports that:

Up to this point, comedian and actor Amy Schumer has been known as a boundary pusher. The best sketches on her Comedy Central series Inside Amy Schumer called out and rejected the ways in which women are expected to adhere to certain beauty standards and behavioral norms in consumer society.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Reader.

I have eyes

Manhattan, IL

#1 Jun 4, 2018
Yes, It's called Amy Schumer
Huh

Manteno, IL

#2 Jun 4, 2018
Let's see how attractive you are. I don't care about her or this movie but I bet you're fat and ugly.
Not impressed

Manhattan, IL

#3 Jun 27, 2018
The ugliest thing about Amy Schumer is her message. Nothing but trash comes out of her mouth when she talks. Even if she was remotely cute, it wouldn't be funny. The sausage suit she wears while performing is laugh-worthy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min nanoanomaly 1,844,754
Kavanaugh confirmed to Supreme Court!!! 2 hr Bo Didley 23
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr The Rogue Scholar 244,519
Blue Wave 5 hr Hillarys email file 2
News Leavitt: What's wrong with Chicago? 7 hr lol 1
Kayne West 7 hr lol 9
Helping the helpless 7 hr lol 2

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages