Opinion: City And Country Will Never ...

Opinion: City And Country Will Never Agree On Guns

There are 1 comment on the NBC Chicago story from Jul 23, 2012, titled Opinion: City And Country Will Never Agree On Guns. In it, NBC Chicago reports that:

This weekend, I was debating gun control with an acquaintance who lives way out in the western suburbs somewhere.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Chicago.

d chicago

Nashua, NH

#1 Jul 23, 2012
So where are all the black street gangs getting those guns they have used to kill over 275 kids in chicago.

Chicago has gun laws but they just ignore the enforcement of those laws
But park in the wrong place and get a ticket and the city law will hunt you down and force you to pay.

Dysfunctional city and police department but that's what you get with one party in charge of everything = coruption dysfuctional city county and state government.
wonder which of the three will have to file bankruptcy first?
I'm betting on the city

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Squirtz8265 62,332
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Henry 1,458,992
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min CrunchyBacon 104,526
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min Jacques Ottawa 231,084
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr GEORGIA 3,454
The Color of Crime in Chicago. 3 hr Color BLOOD RED 16
Make Room for Rosie. 3 hr The PILOT 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages