Who do you support for Secretary of S...
SS head

United States

#261 Sep 21, 2011
Down with Jessie. He has made enough money off the state. Maybe Obama can find a place for him in his cabinet. Politicians take care of each other and continue to leach off the taxpayers.

They all are in it for themselves and are legal thieves.

-not sent from an Obama phone

Since: Aug 11

Loxahatchee, FL

#262 Sep 21, 2011
SS head wrote:
Down with Jessie. He has made enough money off the state. Maybe Obama can find a place for him in his cabinet. Politicians take care of each other and continue to leach off the taxpayers.
They all are in it for themselves and are legal thieves.
-not sent from an Obama phone
Finally someone who gets it!!!!!! Thank you so much for your mind.....I wish you could clone it and pass it onto the idiots who will not REMOVE the ILLEGAL PRESIDENT!
Bonnie

Downers Grove, IL

#263 Sep 22, 2011
A year later and we're still talking
Dave Neil

Homewood, IL

#264 Sep 23, 2011
Drop this lame thread! It's almost 2012.
bangin

United States

#265 Sep 23, 2011
Dave Neil wrote:
Drop this lame thread! It's almost 2012.
you were interested enough in it to check up on the thread and respond....
White for govenor

Chicago, IL

#267 Oct 3, 2011
Jesse has done a good job.I especially like the organ donation program.
rupert g biggs

United States

#268 Nov 9, 2011
Clinton!
Learn to drive

Manhattan, IL

#274 Dec 10, 2011
Jesse White is a Pedophile, it would be a cold day in hell before I vote for a Libertarian, so Robert Robert Enriquez gets my vote!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#275 Dec 10, 2011
How can ANYONE say Jesse White has done a good job? Have you NOT been to a DMV lately? Have you NOT seen the constant fee raises? He needs to stick with teaching little boys to out run the police.
Al Shapton

Romeoville, IL

#276 Dec 10, 2011
Voted for Blago.
Kyle wrote:
Hanson, a Libertarian for Secretary of State!
I'm tired of seeing Jesse White's face.
wow

United States

#277 Dec 11, 2011
AMERICA22 wrote:
I hate to interrupt you all but would really appreciate your responses to these questions, you can email me directly:
Questionnaire for those attempting again to lose weight:
1. Are you SERIOUS about losing weight?
2. Do you NEED to lose weight?
3. How many diets or programs have you tried? Three or more?
4. After the diet did you gain all the weight back or even more?
5. Are you so frustrated you could scream?
If you answered YES to most, join the crowd….I know where you are coming from! I too WAS a victim. Up and down like a yo-yo, couldn’t stay on the diets, I mean they are BORING and impossible to follow!
Stop being a victim, contact me for the safest & easiest program there is, and lose the weight without special diets!
Only SERIOUS people need to email me: [email protected]
This person is a selfproclaimed millionaire.
This is a scam.
He or she lives off S.S.I.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#278 Dec 11, 2011
Buck Masterson wrote:
How can ANYONE say Jesse White has done a good job? Have you NOT been to a DMV lately? Have you NOT seen the constant fee raises? He needs to stick with teaching little boys to out run the police.
Jesse did not raise the fees. It was the State Reps and Senate. He was against the raises. AND I did znot vote for him
Mary

Blue Island, IL

#279 Dec 11, 2011
Jesse White should probably retire after this term.
Tom

Fort Benning, GA

#280 Dec 12, 2011
I don't know anything about this election, but apparently this White's a Democrat and this Enriquez person isn't, and there's tons of racially charged shit being thrown at him on this forum.
Double standard much?
Tom

Fort Benning, GA

#281 Dec 12, 2011
That he needs to be singled out, otherized, not trusted. It usually doesn't take place on that level, and I dunno what he said that was so liberal. And, ta-da, the Demorat got another term.
Cracking up

Manhattan, IL

#283 Dec 12, 2011
Crook County votes, the Crook gets elected.(See last two Governors) 3 if you count an ENTIRE state NOT voting for Quinn except for ONE county and he gets elected!
VELVET-JONES

Lincoln, IL

#284 Dec 13, 2011
NuttyVoter wrote:
I voted for Jesse White because hes a black guy with the last name White. Anyone trying to do the right thing by naming themselves White is allwhite in my book.
Right on bro.I can dig what you say but my vote this year has to go to his older brother Chalky White!!!
hmmmm

Millstadt, IL

#285 Dec 13, 2011
I will vote for anyone who stops the schools from pushing adhd drugs to perfectly normal kids

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#286 Dec 13, 2011
This thread is dead

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#287 Dec 13, 2011
This thread is dead don't post onit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Julia 1,508,781
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min tuffy 239,404
News Ex-Ukrainian finance minister, originally from ... 1 hr Trump is the man 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Agents of Corruption 63,550
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 hr Cute 71,272
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 14 hr SweLL GirL 10,497
Obama has LEAK under sink. 23 hr TROY the Plumber 36

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages