First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Julie

Chicago, IL

#22 May 8, 2014
PEllen wrote:
L2...Its been 12 years? Wifey ain't leaving. She has a bit on the side and you are it.
Word.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#23 May 8, 2014
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>We have no indication that he even has a secretary, but regardless, why not JUST ASK HIM? I don't see the logic in bypassing HIM on questions concerning HIS place of employment. I can't imagine calling ANYone at my wife's job for information vs asking her. If she was unable to provide whatever information I was looking for, I would expect her to do the legwork or I would make do without.
When my husband was with a large corporation, we would be invited too various functions, once to long weekend at a resort for an incentive prize for his unit. I asked him what kind of clothes to bring and he had no idea. He was fairly new at the company at the time. I called his secretary who knew the women in the organization to call to ask.

Support staff have marvelous resources and should always be the first you should ask. She was flattered

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#24 May 8, 2014
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
When my husband was with a large corporation, we would be invited too various functions, once to long weekend at a resort for an incentive prize for his unit. I asked him what kind of clothes to bring and he had no idea. He was fairly new at the company at the time. I called his secretary who knew the women in the organization to call to ask.
Support staff have marvelous resources and should always be the first you should ask. She was flattered
I guess we just roll differently. If my wife could not go to work and find the information, I would just wing it.

“Where is Tonka?”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#25 May 9, 2014
But it's a resort...You went as a reward. If that ever happened to me, I would feel no obligation to hang with my coworkers. I would bring a swimsuit, for the pool, and a robe for the masseuse, What I would wear to dinner would be anyone's guess.
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RoxLo 1,763,030
84 shootings in May 3 hr MAGA 6
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr judy 64,692
Change one letter in the word (Mar '12) 3 hr The real Rudy 113
Paul Ryan Achieved his Goal Tax Breaks for the ... 5 hr Krumb Cakes 1
News Chicago man charged for rash of carjackings, fa... 9 hr lol 1
Trump says Kids Over Medicated 15 hr Tuck Frump 6

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages