First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23 Feb 11, 2013
sbesey wrote:
<quoted text>
OK I lived in Chicago for the last 40 years, moved out to the suburbs, I really ahve no idea what the hell you mean, And Pristige neighborhood does not have section 8, ao in the end your comment is negative and stupid
I grew up in Park Forest....graduated highschool in 1970....it was an award-winning example of a post-war village concept...surrounded by forest preserves....a coop townhouse developement, with single family homes making up the majority....Park Forest and it's neighboring townships(Olympia Fields, Richton Park, Flossmoor and Homewood) were all but destroyed by the previously mentioned influx of government funded minorities....Net effect is the fed's experimented in econo-social engineering, with the original occupant's of these suburbs, paying the eventual price....Crime skyrocketed.....Home values plumeted....Take the time to study, Park Forest and introduce yourself to what horrors our federal government was and is capable of.....Eventual bottom line is, not only did they ruin these suburbs, but violent crime/murder rate, within Chicago is even worse than before.....
bobs yer uncle

United States

#25 Feb 11, 2013
sbesey wrote:
<quoted text>
OK I lived in Chicago for the last 40 years, moved out to the suburbs, I really ahve no idea what the hell you mean, And Pristige neighborhood does not have section 8, ao in the end your comment is negative and stupid
he didn't say "pristige", I'm guessing you mean "prestige", because you insinuate section 8 doesn't exist there, he said "pristine", meaning well kept no crime areas. They were integrated through government subsidy, and susequently(afterwards) destroyed by the transplanted gorilla guerillas(you). You remember, your son who stole that car, your grandkid who robbed that lady, or your neice, or nephew, whatever member/s of your family that statistics show very likely commiitted crime where little to none existed before. It wasn't ok, its turned chicago, all of it, not just the inner city, into a warzone, where property and people aren't safe, and it ain't the 20year old white kids doing it, IS it?

Since: Feb 13

#26 Feb 11, 2013
Some people hey,
On another note has anyone ever seen a albino who is woman.
?

Since: Jul 07

PARK RIDGE IL.

#27 Feb 11, 2013
reaity is a crutch wrote:
watched Fox news last night and now I understand why Chicago negro community is un such a mess.
The negro's living there are too dumb to make it in the real world.
Bill O'Reilly was interviewing two negro men who some how represented the negro community in the city. I missed the introductions so don't know who these morons are.
Bill was trying to understand why the death rate was so high in the black community but not surrounding neighborhoods of death city.
one black moron claimed things were improving in da hood. He was happy the death rate was only 520 in 2012 because he reported " we had a thousand people killed one year a few years back"
Hey black moron no city on the planet had a thousand young people shot killed in any five years.
the other black moron mumbled incoherently about vague references to what he thought would fix the city...
this is what's wrong with the city.
Too many years living on welfare, accepting a murder kill rate that would not be tolerated anywhere on the planet surface.
good dumb negro's just going along with the program just like the good old days on the plantation.
since no one cares The United Nations should send in a peace keeping force to protect kids.
As Bill on fox news pointed out this murder nonsense does not occur anywhere else in the greater Chicago area, just the negro south side of da city. why is that?
oh who cares? no one in the negro community , city county state or federal law enforcement,
there are no civil rights leaders in Chicago.
Hey I got an idea why doesn't someone look up exactly how many people have been shot killed in the negro community in the last five years??
if a one year total of over 500 deaths in the city isn't enough to wake up the hood perhaps seeing a total death rate for five years might shake them up.
naww forget it they are way too stupid to care.
You sound pretty dumb yourself. These things are not just limited to Chicago and you know that.

BTW I've noticed you posting about Chicago's problems so much. Why not also focus on the big cities in your part of the country as well?

Constantly posting about Chicago makes you dumb in you own right.
bobs yer uncle

United States

#28 Feb 11, 2013
MIKETOUHY wrote:
<quoted text>You sound pretty dumb yourself. These things are not just limited to Chicago and you know that.
BTW I've noticed you posting about Chicago's problems so much. Why not also focus on the big cities in your part of the country as well?
Constantly posting about Chicago makes you dumb in you own right.
you say big cities, but I happen to live near a small town of 3000 in southern illinois, 60 miles from the st louis, surrounded on ALL sides by pretty much all white towns of similar sizes. The town is sparta illinois, nearby are red bud, chester, waterloo, pinckneyville, coulterville, marrissa, mascoutah(which is very near belleville illinois, which is NOT a large city, but is rapidly becoming blacker, and much moreviolent). Check all those towns crime rates against sparta, the heaviest integrated. It tells the truth about what black does to even small towns with good equal employment opportunity and decent schools. The problem compounds and spirals in large cities because that's where the black and hispanic hoards have outnumbered the constabulatory, by councsious effort. In sparta they're still outnumbered by cops, and the damage they do is still massively disproportionate. Mr. Tibbs, indeed.
bobs yer uncle

United States

#29 Feb 11, 2013
"Conscious effort". Sparta is probably more like 4500 people, chester is similar, red bud is 3600, waterloo is around 4000. The point being, similar sized towns, 20 and 30 miles apart, in rural illinois, similar distances from the same large city, with way disproprtionate crime statistics. There's just no hiding from it. And basically, every time a mexican or black person moves to red bud, a family member gets arrested for drugs, robbing houses, rape, or something serious. Every time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min PolakPotrafi 1,207,757
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Heretic 52,408
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min Graham Cracker 51,889
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques in Orleans 185,948
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Red_Forman 826
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 5,825
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Red_Forman 5,159
Amy 3-30-15 4 hr RACE 39
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]