“Black Americans are losing more jobs to illegal immigrants…”

Posted in the Chicago Forum

BB

New York, NY

#1 Feb 13, 2012
I Didnt Vote For Him

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Feb 15, 2012
And you can thank the President and the rest of the liberals [like the mayor] who keep putting the so-called 'rights' of illegal aliens ahead of the true rights of black Americans.
I Didnt Vote For Him

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Feb 15, 2012
And, you can thank the clueless blacks all across the nation who put Obama in office.

www.howobamagotelected.com

The videos are so funny and depressing.
Ex Marine Grill Sargeant

Rochester, NY

#4 Feb 15, 2012
Blacks dont want to go back to working in the fields. Illegals do the majority of crop harvesting in veggies and fruit.
I Didnt Vote For Him

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Feb 15, 2012
Ex Marine Grill Sargeant wrote:
Blacks dont want to go back to working in the fields. Illegals do the majority of crop harvesting in veggies and fruit.
Who said anything about blacks going back to work in any fields?
Illegal aliens take jobs away from American citizens of all skin tones that have nothing to do with agriculture.

Illegal aliens have taken over the layman's jobs in:
Construction
Food service
Hotel service
Corporate Elites

Toledo, OH

#6 Feb 17, 2012
I Didnt Vote For Him wrote:
And you can thank the President and the rest of the liberals [like the mayor] who keep putting the so-called 'rights' of illegal aliens ahead of the true rights of black Americans.
Don't forget the CONSERVATIVES as well....

(see REAGAN ADMINISTRATION, and 100,000 job loses in South Chicago during the 1980s....)
Corporate Elites

Toledo, OH

#7 Feb 17, 2012
And, you can thank the clueless blacks all across the nation who put Obama in office.
www.howobamagotelected.com
The videos are so funny and depressing.
Maybe we need to blame the clueless "whites AND blacks" who voted for Obama AND Bush Jr TWICE.....
Corporate Elites

Toledo, OH

#8 Feb 17, 2012
Ex Marine Grill Sargeant wrote:
Possibly because they have no employee rights.....
Corporate Elites

Toledo, OH

#9 Feb 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Who said anything about blacks going back to work in any fields?
Illegal aliens take jobs away from American citizens of all skin tones that have nothing to do with agriculture.
Illegal aliens have taken over the layman's jobs in:
Construction
Food service
Hotel service
Undocumented workers is not to blame. It is the greedy big business interest who hires them just because they have no worker's rights. Hey, if greedy corporations can hire someone for $3.00 a hour, 12 hours a week, and even have children working in their American made sweat shops, then they will continue this until the American people do something bout it. As long as they have NAFTA and CAFTA in those people's countries designing a underclass state (Free Trade my Azz), they will CONTINUE to come here.
BB

New York, NY

#10 Feb 17, 2012
Illegal immigrant said black are lazy. They didn't want to work..... Am black WTF?!?
Derrick Whitlock

Cypress, CA

#11 Jan 13, 2013
There are some very dumb/brainwashed people here. Illegals take work away from blacks in construction, meat packing, retail, food service, hotel service, etc.
The single and ONLY area that illegals are needed is in agriculture, and we used to have programs that allowed them to come here for harvest time and then go back. We don't need a permanent underclass of people who get insane entitlements and bankrupt every state they have invaded, as well as overbreeding and making the rightful citizens into a minority. NO AMNESTY.
wow

United States

#12 Jan 16, 2013
Yes and Obama has a all white men around him, in the white house, only if blacks voted more Republican, funny a black Republican can run in a almost all white district and get most of the votes, when will people realize Democrats are the most racist people around, Jesse Jackson didn't do anything for black people pony for him self
wow

United States

#13 Jan 16, 2013
Corporate Elites wrote:
<quoted text>
(see REAGAN ADMINISTRATION, and 100,000 job loses in South Chicago during the 1980s....)
and Chicago was ran by Democrats, and still is, if you lived in the south side of Chicago, what did the whites do when blacks move in, they all moved out that is what Democrats do they are the most racist people around, wake up black people put your power with the Republicans
wow

United States

#14 Jan 16, 2013
Yes call me what you want, but I want to see blacks get a head, we don't need any more illegals, or even foreigners till we can take care of all Americans, White, Black, and everything in between
barf on government

Nashua, NH

#15 Jan 17, 2013
blacks have become lazy and depending on welfare to take care of them.
that welfare cost the black community. too many blacks kids don't have a father, no role model at home so the leader ship vacuum is filled by black street gangs with guns and money, they also killed over 500 people in Chicago in 2012 thanks to welfare.

Interesting blacks excel in sports because they work 24 7 improving skills that they can sell market to the NBA NFL etc etc.

but ya don't see blacks working on math science physics. too bad that's where the real jobs with serious money are

the illegals are more aggressive seeking jobs etc the blacks just sit back waiting for government to do more, say how's that working for ya Chicago??

ya all just keep voting democrat and keep on getting what you got so far, NOTHING
barf on government

Nashua, NH

#16 Jan 17, 2013
Corporate Elites wrote:
<quoted text>
don't forget the greedy unions.

Steel and other industries wanted to improve production get more work from fewer workers to make American companies more price competitive over seas. but unions would rather shut down steel than give up jobs..

same things happen in other industries. unions just priced them selves out of jobs. ask coal, rail, steel, autos

excessive wages, taxes, excessive EPA regulation, federal state and
city regulations permits, fees taxes all brought the down fall of American industry.

50 years of government growth but no cuts in government spending have brought us to this point.
wow

United States

#18 Jan 19, 2013
The Democrats are keeping black down, Obama didn't so anything for his community, His wife made $300,000 year working at a hospital. They didn't help anyone, she was on the Board of Directors for a food company that was making a big profit, and she voted to close part of it down, most of its employees were minority, at that time she was not really proud of America, The Obamas yearly income was over $400.000 a year, and did nothing to help the community, who's your daddy Obama

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min USAsince1680 1,110,749
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 28 min andet1987 621
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 38 min andet1987 1,473
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 51 min andet1987 1,280
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr dont drink the ko... 46,696
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr HughBe 69,396
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 1 hr Daily Schadenfreude 35
Amy 9-18 2 hr edogxxx 35
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 178,068
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago