|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Sam I Am GEAM wrote:
So, you really have nothing better to do than instigate arguments about stuff I never said?
Would you give it up!? Sublime was right. You're entire response was to promote violence against me on a viewpoint about something that ended TWO HUNDRED YEARS AGO!

And frankly, your co worker Brutus or whatever can suck my left testicle. If he's still so tore up about what happened to his great, great, great grandfather two hundred years ago, dude has issues and is in need of therapy. And yeah, I'd tell him to his face. Where's your office?

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd want my last memory of my grandmother to be one of a loving, caring, kind woman. To find out she'd been hiding a deep, dark secret and now my memory of her is of a psychologically damaged victim of child r@pe could cause me emotional harm and damage. HOW exactly? Who knows? Maybe I'd start torturing animals or something. The HOW I might be harmed is frankly irrelevant. You're wanting a specific answer when a specific answer doesn't exist. Once again, your entire argument is illogical. Who cares HOW or WHAT? Who cares?
I think it is a different view. I'm not trying to speak for Tonka, but for me -- your (or mine) grandmother would always be the loving, caring, kind woman even if I found out she was psychologically damaged victim.

If anything, I'd be amazed at how much strength to obviously had to overcome it. I would view it in the time period it took place.

I do not feel a reflection on me b/c someone in my family tree did something bad. I also would not take credit for any good they did nor think it was a reflection on me. I might talk about one or the other but I don't feel it has anything to say about me as a person. It speaks to their character and their life, not mine.

The how and why is how and why would it affect you and your life.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

MY GAME! Honey, I would never have even thought to try and say that! If I hope you step in front of a train, its so that you get smeared along 500 yds of track.

I dont dance around what I specifically said, thats your gig.

BTW happy no lumps, but I guess when you got no breasts...
Sam I Am GEAM wrote:
<quoted text>
You also said you'd like to see me step in front of a train. If you want to pay your word-bending game, you could say "Well, I didn't say I wanted t you to get hit by a train, just to step in front of one." You could twist that into acknowledging a possibility. But you lose on the cancer thing. BTW, still no lumps.

Toj

“Equality”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Race, Sam -- can you two perhaps get some maturity? Seriously. I have been skipping over your crap but when I catch it it's just so tiring.

You do NOT have to answer every post from the other. If you think the other is an idiot, want them dead, maimed, etc.-- why do you continue with the argument? Just ignore it.

And yes, I can skip over those posts and I intend to continue to do so. I do catch a couple, however, because they're all over the thread.

I wanted to post my own view over your childish back and forth and maybe give you a viewpoint that isn't Sam's and isn't Race's. FWIW.

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Well thanks toj. When I want an inet mommy I will call on you

So what? sam and I are to not post to each other? Ever? I really dont understand what you would like us to do.
Toj wrote:
Race, Sam -- can you two perhaps get some maturity? Seriously. I have been skipping over your crap but when I catch it it's just so tiring.
You do NOT have to answer every post from the other. If you think the other is an idiot, want them dead, maimed, etc.-- why do you continue with the argument? Just ignore it.
And yes, I can skip over those posts and I intend to continue to do so. I do catch a couple, however, because they're all over the thread.
I wanted to post my own view over your childish back and forth and maybe give you a viewpoint that isn't Sam's and isn't Race's. FWIW.

Toj

“Equality”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

RACE wrote:
Well thanks toj. When I want an inet mommy I will call on you
So what? sam and I are to not post to each other? Ever? I really dont understand what you would like us to do.
<quoted text>
(shrug) I guess what has been said about your reading comprehension is true. And here I thought the childishness was a put-on.

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Well, if you want my cooperation I gotta tell you that insulting me is not a good way to get it.
Maybe you really did not have anything to say and you just wanted to beytch at me?
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
(shrug) I guess what has been said about your reading comprehension is true. And here I thought the childishness was a put-on.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min Brian_G 45,781
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 67,930
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Tinka 1,079,668
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr truth 48,894
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 3 hr joey 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Milsack 174,600
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 6 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Abby 7-24 7 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••