Who is the biggest racist on City data forum?

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 94 of94
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Zorro

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
Sep 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

KUchief
SourD
Rick Roma
EdwardA
Alpha Male
All American NYC
Chicagonut
Benicar
tim666
LIveFreeOrDie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92
Sep 17, 2012
 
Could anyone add me to the list as well?? Love to be labelled a "racist" by the liberal stooges who never can say anything else.

*I am against affirmative action

*I have a "wife of color", but she may be classified as "white" by the PC-loonies in the media. So that should not preclude me from being called a racist, should it?

*I do not like radical islam

*I think we should have lower taxes.


Please let me know if there is anything else I need in order to qualify.


LIveFreeOrDie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93
Sep 17, 2012
 
[The only way to ban him for life is getting the fbi involved that way he won't be able to own and use a computer for a long time....QUOTE]
Why are we sending our boys to get killed in ragheadistan in order to promote freedom and democracy, when we have the problems here home?
LIveFreeOrDie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Sep 17, 2012
 
Ilovebigboobs wrote:
Urza216 "The south suburbs wouldn't have "changed" if pansy ass after pansy ass didn't move their pansy white asses elsewhere. There was never any reason to leave unless you're just a pansy. I say "pansy" because it doesn't get censored like the other word that starts with "p," ends with "y" and and has an "s" in the middle."
http://www.city-data.com/forum/17593158-post1...
"pansy ass", wow, I am always impressed of all the cool language used to denigrate all those lazy, dumb and chicken "white people".

So you are saying it is the fault of white people leaving that there is so much mess there now? How does that even hold as a rational argument?

Or maybe you would have preferred more pansies would have stayed there so they could have been robbed, raped and shot instead of what is going on now??

Not, sure, but I DO know one thing. It is thanks to statements like this the "pansies" prefer to stay in a neighborhood where they can feel both safe AND respected.

Also, I am pretty sure the children of the "pansies" of today are pretty happy they didn;t just ignore it all and leave their kids to grow up along with all the tolerant and peaceloving people who remains. Not to mention the much lower risk of any more GZ-showcases popping up.

Now, if you think this was in any way "bigoted" or "racist", I'm not surprised. I would be surprised if you did NOT label me as a "racist" after this, so go ahead...
LIveFreeOrDie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Sep 17, 2012
 
Ilovebigboobs wrote:
Urza216 "The south suburbs wouldn't have "changed" if pansy ass after pansy ass didn't move their pansy white asses elsewhere. There was never any reason to leave unless you're just a pansy. I say "pansy" because it doesn't get censored like the other word that starts with "p," ends with "y" and and has an "s" in the middle."
http://www.city-data.com/forum/17593158-post1...
IS there any white liberal tools here that can explain to be why this is NOT a racist statement? Likewise, why we cannot respond to this and pick up the glove without being stigmatized?

I never blame black people in impoverished neighborhoods for hating me just because of the way I look. However, I DO blame the white or whitoid liberals who whip up this rhetoric everyt time they got a chance. Gotta drive some people to the polls you know. Better blame it all onteh whiote folks that aren't there rather than on the local community leaders who do nothing.

LiveFreeOrDie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99
Sep 27, 2012
 
Loony tunes wrote:
<quoted text>
A racist teabagger, nothing new to see here folks.
Let me guess, you are not racist because you hooked up with a "Spanish" lady.
"Spanish" lady?? So many asumptions, so little time to make you look like a fool.

And "trailer park trash". Nothing racist here ,no? Nothing deragotory about such a labelling. Well, just because I was the son of a white single mum and later on managed to drag my behind into medical school without any help, I am a TPT?? Also, I myself come from a "minority" that was under disdcrimination in my home country up until 2002. Great to see that the narrow-minded liberals as always remain small-faced enough to squeeze through a rat hole...



Great to hear you PC-dillies still stay as predictable as always.

Is there any requirement with regards to pignemtnation degree in order for you guys to be satisfied?

Otherwise, thanks for adsding me to the list. I will try to make myself earn the "prize".

And a few weeks back, me&my wife went out with a girl-friend of ours- a black Caribbean lady, who is 1/4 "white". I guess that makes HER racist as well. After all, why is she dating a "white guy"??
LiveFreeOrDie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100
Sep 27, 2012
 
Loony tunes wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like trailer park White Trash.
Let me guess, you are from Stormfront
What is stormfront? Sounds like the name of a new public union to me. Please elaborate here..
Cornell

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104
Oct 19, 2012
 
Sidestep wrote:
AeroDCguy
Backspaace
Pghquest
Drover
Chucksnee
lifelongMOgal
MrClose
I'm sure all are KKK members that sleep with a blowup doll of Hitler at night.
You forgot SourD, A and M indie, Roysoldboy, and KuChief23, biggest one of the bunch. David Duke considers him extreme
Cornell

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#105
Oct 19, 2012
 
I forgot to add GuyNtexas and tim666
Yikes

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#107
Oct 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SmittyJohnny38
urza216

Homewood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Oct 29, 2012
 
LiveFreeOrDie wrote:
<quoted text>
"Spanish" lady?? So many asumptions, so little time to make you look like a fool.
And "trailer park trash". Nothing racist here ,no? Nothing deragotory about such a labelling. Well, just because I was the son of a white single mum and later on managed to drag my behind into medical school without any help, I am a TPT?? Also, I myself come from a "minority" that was under disdcrimination in my home country up until 2002. Great to see that the narrow-minded liberals as always remain small-faced enough to squeeze through a rat hole...
Great to hear you PC-dillies still stay as predictable as always.
Is there any requirement with regards to pignemtnation degree in order for you guys to be satisfied?
Otherwise, thanks for adsding me to the list. I will try to make myself earn the "prize".
And a few weeks back, me&my wife went out with a girl-friend of ours- a black Caribbean lady, who is 1/4 "white". I guess that makes HER racist as well. After all, why is she dating a "white guy"??
I don't care if you call me racist. But if I'm so Politically Correct then why did that post upset so many people? It was so Politically Correct that someone fel the need to talk about how racist it was on a completely different website?

My dad died when I was 12. From 13-18, I was a product of a single mother too. I'm proud to be white AND from the south side.
urza216

Homewood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109
Oct 29, 2012
 
LIveFreeOrDie wrote:
<quoted text>
"pansy ass", wow, I am always impressed of all the cool language used to denigrate all those lazy, dumb and chicken "white people".
So you are saying it is the fault of white people leaving that there is so much mess there now? How does that even hold as a rational argument?
Or maybe you would have preferred more pansies would have stayed there so they could have been robbed, raped and shot instead of what is going on now??
Not, sure, but I DO know one thing. It is thanks to statements like this the "pansies" prefer to stay in a neighborhood where they can feel both safe AND respected.
Also, I am pretty sure the children of the "pansies" of today are pretty happy they didn;t just ignore it all and leave their kids to grow up along with all the tolerant and peaceloving people who remains. Not to mention the much lower risk of any more GZ-showcases popping up.
Now, if you think this was in any way "bigoted" or "racist", I'm not surprised. I would be surprised if you did NOT label me as a "racist" after this, so go ahead...
Like I said, I'm proud to be white and from an area that you think my parents should have fled. I did NOT have the hellish childhood that you imagine - just because I grew up around black people.
urza216

Homewood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Nov 28, 2012
 
LIveFreeOrDie wrote:
<quoted text>
IS there any white liberal tools here that can explain to be why this is NOT a racist statement? Likewise, why we cannot respond to this and pick up the glove without being stigmatized?
I never blame black people in impoverished neighborhoods for hating me just because of the way I look. However, I DO blame the white or whitoid liberals who whip up this rhetoric everyt time they got a chance. Gotta drive some people to the polls you know. Better blame it all onteh whiote folks that aren't there rather than on the local community leaders who do nothing.
I'm FROM the south suburbs you jackass. More accurately, Park Forest. Not ALL white people fled and are "pansies"! So saying my hometown doesn't suck makes me a whitetard liberal??
Jello

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
Jul 22, 2013
 
LiveFreeOrDie wrote:
<quoted text>
What is stormfront? Sounds like the name of a new public union to me. Please elaborate here..
White Supremacist site rumored to have close ties to city data forum

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 94 of94
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,034,037
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min A Bitter Pill 96,112
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min wojar 167,569
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 37 min cartooni 67,192
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min litesong 42,983
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 56 min lol 47,058
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 1 hr Velvet MJK 1,022
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••