of 2
Next Last

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#22 Jul 11, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel like she worked her ASS off and used every bit of talent she had (her voice clearly improved over time) to achieve her dreams. I think she had way more ambition and hard work than talent, but it paid off.
Oh hell ya she worked really hard. A friend of mine worked with her crew during one tour. He's a professional musician who's worked with a lot of major names (Madonna, Michael Jackson, Bob Seger, others...) and he told me that he'd never worked with anyone who knew so much about what they were doing. He said that she knew every minute detail of every single job that each person on the crew was supposed to be doing.

Also like LC said she did the whole singing and dancing thing which would become a very popular thing as the 90s happened...MJ, though he'd already been doing it for years as well as all of the former mousketeers who became singers...so there was that.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#23 Jul 12, 2013
Yeah, there were a handful of Madonna's song's that I liked, but I never bought any of her album's or CD's or had any interest in learning her music.
She was cutting edge there though for awhile and pushed the envelope. She put a lot of sex in her style too, which is always a big sell.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#24 Jul 12, 2013
True Blue. I really like that song by Madonna and still do.
I think some of her music will stand the test of time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr VetnorsGate 1,604,108
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Mister Tonka 105,272
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Recall Mayor Mayer 63,985
Dum black cops 7 hr Frankie 1
National FELON League 8 hr Big Ed 1
Black-Lives-Matter, saves goods, shoes etc. fro... 8 hr Thoughtful Lads 6
The Party of Racism. 8 hr CantDenyWhoWon 33

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages