First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

#21 Apr 16, 2014
LW1: "I'm afraid to confront him because he is obviously a good liar. I'm afraid if I do, he'll make me doubt the evidence ... trust me, he's that good!"

If you have made up your mind that you are done with this relationship, then he could tell you that he was unavailable those times because he was shopping for your engagement ring and it wouldn't matter one.little.bit, because you are done.

But since you want to take the whimpy way out, I'm guessing that your resolve is not that firm (though I can't understand why).

So grow a pair (figuratively of course), call him up and say it's over. You don't have to give reasons or listen to excuses. It should last all of 2 minutes.

LW2: If you *must* say something, don't do it in the workplace. And to not be too dooshy, you could say something about your new, enhanced hugging experiece you now have with her.

LW3: Weird if your husband listens in on all your phone calls, but I suspect he's hearing about what you said from the person you said it to.

You know it bothers him, so tone it down. I'm sure there are plenty of other things you can talk about.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#22 Apr 16, 2014
ScarletandOlive wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha! Love your rationalization. He will need it when another coworker claims that he is reating a hostile work environment
Lw:" According to my wife, the woman is not shy about discussing her surgery. I have known her for years, and we're on friendly terms. We talk often and exchange hugs."

This is not HIS co-worker. Its his wife's. I don't know about you, but I can count on one hand the number of times I've been to my wife's office in 15 years. So seeing that he is on friendly hugging terns with he, I assume this is a co-worker that wife socializes with outside of work hours. So I think the spectre of creating a hostile work environment is nil. Finally, if she is not shy about discussing them, why should he be? Not saying he should really say "nice rack" when she walks thru the door, but it sounds to me as if she enjoys talking about them. I see no reason for him to blush and run away or say nothing and change the subject

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#23 Apr 16, 2014
This whole time, I'm picturing John Candy in Summer Rental

“Checks and Balances”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#24 Apr 16, 2014
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>Lw:" According to my wife, the woman is not shy about discussing her surgery. I have known her for years, and we're on friendly terms. We talk often and exchange hugs."

This is not HIS co-worker. Its his wife's. I don't know about you, but I can count on one hand the number of times I've been to my wife's office in 15 years. So seeing that he is on friendly hugging terns with he, I assume this is a co-worker that wife socializes with outside of work hours. So I think the spectre of creating a hostile work environment is nil. Finally, if she is not shy about discussing them, why should he be? Not saying he should really say "nice rack" when she walks thru the door, but it sounds to me as if she enjoys talking about them. I see no reason for him to blush and run away or say nothing and change the subject
I had misread whose coworker it was.

I was being sarcastic about the hostile work environment thing, though. People are too quick to try and find offense nowadays.

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#25 Apr 16, 2014
ScarletandOlive wrote:
<quoted text>
I had misread whose coworker it was.
I was being sarcastic about the hostile work environment thing, though. People are too quick to try and find offense nowadays.
I had a crazy co worker who everyone grew to hate(including the boss) who file complainta with HR multiple timed over tgings in HER head. She once claimed another co-worker was staring at her toes and it made her uncomfortable. This woman was one of the least attractive women in the building, not dressed at all provacative, but rhinks this guy over here is perving out on her toes. It was met with silent spplause when she left
Kuuipo

Marina, CA

#26 Apr 16, 2014
LW1: It appears as though Victor has already moved on. So I would advise you to move on, too. If you feel the need to say something, just tell him that the long-distance thing is not working for you and you don't see yourself moving to his location.

LW2: Really? Yuck. You cannot seriously be thinking about complimenting a co-worker of your WIFE'S on her boob job!! That is beyond inappropriate. If you say anything, she will think you are a total creep. STFU. The only woman whose assets you are allowed to compliment is your own wife or girlfriends!

LW3: Details of what? Maybe you are too gossipy! Think about it.
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#27 Apr 16, 2014
1: This is a pen pal and he found real flesh.

2: My first thought is, "insecure much?" so I keep quiet.

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#28 Apr 16, 2014
Mister Tonka wrote:
This whole time, I'm picturing John Candy in Summer Rental
http://youtu.be/Ln1QvXrY0Qc?t= 13s

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#29 Apr 16, 2014
Not sure why that link separated.

2nd try ( http://youtu.be/Ln1QvXrY0Qc... )

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,405,651
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min Brian_G 60,666
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min Dr Guru 219,717
Al Sharpton 1 hr AlisAPieceOfShyt 7
This is reason Pat Buchanan fired from CNN. 2 hr PJ all the way 1
Chicago has the Worst Women 5 hr Chiraq 40
What's the point of War 6 hr Anonymous 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr RACE 103,143

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages