Uptown Alderman Wants To Make It A Cr...

Uptown Alderman Wants To Make It A Crime To Feed Pigeons

There are 1 comment on the CBS Local story from Dec 13, 2012, titled Uptown Alderman Wants To Make It A Crime To Feed Pigeons. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Pigeons; they're tolerated at best, hated at worst. Now, one Chicago alderman wants to make it a crime to feed pigeons.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

d chicago

Nashua, NH

#1 Dec 14, 2012
yea ya can shoot all da black kids you want sell all da drugs ya want in da city and dat's ok but try to feed those pigeons and the full weight of the law will come down on ya.

this is don't feed the pigeons thing even more serious than parking meter violations & unpaid parking tickets.

oh wait important GNUS flash da mayor just called and told me the parking meter violations is more important than the don't feed the pigeons violations cause they bring in more money honey.

plus I am assured ya get a personal visit from the rev " not so" wright plus Jessie "fill my pockets first" jackson who will both try to save yer soul by boring you to death with gibberish and trash talk . trying to get yer head straight.

and ya all wonder what's wrong with CHICAGO????

look ahead Chicago will be more worser than Detroit soon.

ya can't make this crap up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Grey Ghost 1,382,978
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 11 min SweLL GirL 8,404
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 21 min GEORGIA 2,417
Word (Dec '08) 23 min GEORGIA 6,152
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 26 min GEORGIA 1,510
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min IB DaIrony Too Funny 59,478
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 38 min Sublime1 101,970
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Coffee Party 214,388
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages