21 - 33 of 33 Comments Last updated Nov 8, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#21 Nov 7, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>I knew a guy who had been fragged in Vietnam. He was a PITA and a creep when I knew him 15 years after discharge.
Did his spirit come visit you or something? ;p

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fragging

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#22 Nov 7, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine, I'll email you tea party blogs every morning at 4 am.
( I get up early and am an hour ahead of you)
No, Tonka is an hour ahead of YOU. Florida is EST, Illinois is CSt.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#23 Nov 7, 2013
Really? How fare east of FL are you?
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#24 Nov 7, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
cool. I turn of the sound before i go to sleep. I check it out while on the crapper

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Chicago, IL

#25 Nov 7, 2013
I meant an hour BEHIND. My bad.

Since: Mar 09

Pittsburgh, PA

#26 Nov 7, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If he survived it would have been "attempted fragging."
Kuuipo

Monterey, CA

#27 Nov 7, 2013
pde wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, a smartphone will piss you off, just in different ways.
I was just going to post that when I saw that you'd beat me to the punch. I like my smartphone, but the learning curve was steep, and it took two apps and three service reps to get my old ringtone on it, something you could just download on my old phone.
Kuuipo

Monterey, CA

#28 Nov 7, 2013
LW1: Team Red.

LW2: Depends on the person. I have a friend in Hawaii who knows that I am ususally up late. She'll text "You up?" and if I am, I will call her.

LW3: Daughter put her bid in first and son said he didn't care. Now he cares. I suppose you could have them switch off every 6 months to a year, but that seems extreme. Coin flip or have the kids work it out among themselves and then let you know.

Since: Jun 09

Saint Petersburg, FL

#29 Nov 7, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an hour BRHIND us...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#30 Nov 7, 2013
Kuuipo wrote:
LW1: Team Red.
LW2: Depends on the person. I have a friend in Hawaii who knows that I am ususally up late. She'll text "You up?" and if I am, I will call her.
LW3: Daughter put her bid in first and son said he didn't care. Now he cares. I suppose you could have them switch off every 6 months to a year, but that seems extreme. Coin flip or have the kids work it out among themselves and then let you know.
Or do some math and let each kid have equal # of years in the bedroom, assuming son goes off to college at 18 and gives up the room. Son can have it now from age 12 to 16 (sis will be 10 and 14). That's four years. Then daughter gets it at age 14 to 18, that's four years.
Julie

Chicago, IL

#31 Nov 7, 2013
LW1: Let me get this straight: You're still whining and moaning cuz you had to *ask* for a "veteran's menu" TWO YEARS AGO.
O.M.F.G.
1) Thank you for your service.
2) GET A FREAKIN' LIFE.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#32 Nov 8, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He survived.As I recall grenades kept mysteriously exploding in or very near his (?)tent. He lived. He was in and out of NW Memorial Psych ward as well as the VA hospital in the early 80's. He was a friend of my bf/husband's Whatever his demons were, his personality was also awful. He had no sense of boundaries or appropriate behavior and was always sort of aggressive and nasty about pushing people verbally to do stuff they had said they weren't interested in. It came close to a restraining order. Then he disappeared. Thankfully.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#33 Nov 8, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>He survived.As I recall grenades kept mysteriously exploding in or very near his (?)tent. He lived. He was in and out of NW Memorial Psych ward as well as the VA hospital in the early 80's. He was a friend of my bf/husband's Whatever his demons were, his personality was also awful. He had no sense of boundaries or appropriate behavior and was always sort of aggressive and nasty about pushing people verbally to do stuff they had said they weren't interested in. It came close to a restraining order. Then he disappeared. Thankfully.
Yikes!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Frank 1,101,103
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min LRS 177,502
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 15 min Use this on you 1
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 16 min THE CRACKHEADS 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 48 min J RULES 69,060
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 50 min SLY WEST 302
Second man charged in May homicide that left mo... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••