#1 Jul 26, 2014
hands on AR

Zion, IL

#2 Jul 26, 2014
It'll be an obamanation for sure!
History repeats itself

Dallas, TX

#3 Jul 27, 2014
Do you remember when I told you to be ready to fight and you laughed.? Do you remember when I posted info that said the army gave out questioners if they would kill American citizens? You didn't believe me. Do you remember when I posted the article not the video of this happening?

DO YOU REMEBER ANYTHING? A-HOLES!

25 Recent Events Causing WW3 They Want You To Forget

Don't worry we already have

Remember when our rulers told us that regimes like Saddam, Gaddafi, and Assad were the epitome of evil and must be liberated because they allegedly killed their own citizens? Probably not. Americans have short memories.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/25-recent-even...
TEXAS

Houston, TX

#4 Jul 27, 2014
those that do not learn from history---are doomed to repeat it.
if you do not believe we will see troops in the streets shooting down citizens--you have a surprise coming.---watch the video-of some revered generals gleefully shooting down veterans.
Thats Why WeBuyLotsOfGuns

Palos Hills, IL

#5 Jul 27, 2014
TEXAS wrote:
those that do not learn from history---are doomed to repeat it.
if you do not believe we will see troops in the streets shooting down citizens--you have a surprise coming.---watch the video-of some revered generals gleefully shooting down veterans.
YUP, We may very well have to defend ourselves from the military however under bho I think
the military would refuse to kill Americans. Hope it's that way.
Divergence

Dallas, TX

#6 Jul 27, 2014
Did you see Divergence? They will give them drugs and control them. These science fiction movies have a way of coming true. Everything from Dick Tracy's watch to cyborgs.
hands on AR

Zion, IL

#7 Jul 27, 2014
Well I'm ready, any day now! Shtf plan in place ,and so is my whole neighborhood ,buncha patriots on this end!
IfTheyRNegraGens WhitesDie

Palos Hills, IL

#8 Jul 31, 2014
You watch, the negra emperor will use negra generals to kill as many white people as possible and jigjesse and tarbabyal will sit at the right hand of mulatto emperor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Mothra 52,327
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Yeah 1,206,790
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cold Front 69,311
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques in Orleans 185,889
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr _Zoey_ 5,150
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 5,815
Executive Producer of True Crime Horror 3 hr YoYoBratt 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]