Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Nov 13, 2013
Sad but True

United States

#1 Nov 12, 2013
Not looking too good right now. Members of his party are gonna start jumping of the sinking ship. It is very sad that the first black president will go down in history as the biggest failure and most corrupt. We probably won't elect a black man again for a while, too bad because I'm a black man myself. Quite embarrassed. In fact I will never vote for a democrat again. They gave him their blessing to drive America to ruin.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 12, 2013
EXCELLENT....A Recovered Economy and No New Wars......

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#3 Nov 12, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
EXCELLENT....A Recovered Economy and No New Wars......
Bwaha!

No end to old wars, either! At least we weren't about to launch against Syria (whatever happened with that, anyway?) Or North Korea...

And a 57% jump in food stamp recipients since 2009, and 7.3% unemployment! GREAT RECOVERY!
o boy

United States

#4 Nov 12, 2013
And 17 trillion in debt.

And then the health care debacle. It never was about improving healthcare but rather shoring up democrat voters

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/arnold-ahlert/ob...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5 Nov 13, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwaha!
No end to old wars, either! At least we weren't about to launch against Syria (whatever happened with that, anyway?) Or North Korea...
And a 57% jump in food stamp recipients since 2009, and 7.3% unemployment! GREAT RECOVERY!
Most intelligent lifeforms are well aware of what happened in 2008, that surely led to increases in assistance.....but, we may partially agree on the need to investigate the fraud and corruption involved with government aid.....
you hate reality

Houston, TX

#6 Nov 13, 2013
this country will know to never put a COON in charge again.

United States

#7 Nov 13, 2013
yes i think the working class has learned a hard lesson. to bad he cant be booted out now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,099,773
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min wojar 177,334
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min Cali Girl 2014dal 49,448
The Israel Lobby Eliminates Another Critic 42 min Jew Snakes 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 55 min JOEL 68,935
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Silly times 4,662
Engagement Ring 2 hr rodeo3queen 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••