BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 237214 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#200162 Sep 13, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
THIS is your reply to :
<quoted text>
THIS ?
<quoted text>
So, according to you, God, who guided the founding fathers, was a racist and discriminated. Indeed, He seems to have forgotten to tell the founding fathers to include Blacks and Native Peoples in the greatest Constitution in the whole wide world. Excluded both for hundreds of years too. Now I ask you, how Christian is that? Blacks, native peoples, made in God's image, excluded from seeking happiness, excluded from being equal? Now instead of telling me I hate God and the Constitution, explain away the Blacks and Native Peoples omission.
Poor Stooge. Go replace those rotten cinder blocks, your trailer is tilting, keeps your brain out of kilter.
==========
Nothing to say, no intelligence, no knowledge, just a bottomless source of ignorance. So you can't say or even guess why Blacks and Native Americans were viewed as non-humans by a bevy of wise founding fathers. Best you just remain silent and keep your barn door shut. Tend to your decaying cinder blocks, oil tycoon LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).
Poor boy. Your points are, at best, twisted perversions. Best you realize your an idiot. Might save your life one day, Mildred. The point in this, most brilliant, post of yours, blames America for slavery, yet fails to mention any other country which also practiced it. Hmm? What a joke. Why is that JacqWad? It couldn't be that you're biased, hypocritical and a flat out liar, could it? You're laughable to put it plainly, for YA!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#200163 Sep 13, 2014
THIS is your reply to :
<quoted text>
THIS ?
<quoted text>
So, according to you, God, who guided the founding fathers, was a racist and discriminated. Indeed, He seems to have forgotten to tell the founding fathers to include Blacks and Native Peoples in the greatest Constitution in the whole wide world. Excluded both for hundreds of years too. Now I ask you, how Christian is that? Blacks, native peoples, made in God's image, excluded from seeking happiness, excluded from being equal? Now instead of telling me I hate God and the Constitution, explain away the Blacks and Native Peoples omission.
Poor Stooge. Go replace those rotten cinder blocks, your trailer is tilting, keeps your brain out of kilter.
==========
Nothing to say, no intelligence, no knowledge, just a bottomless source of ignorance. So you can't say or even guess why Blacks and Native Americans were viewed as non-humans by a bevy of wise founding fathers. Best you just remain silent and keep your barn door shut. Tend to your decaying cinder blocks, oil tycoon LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).
It was the Democrats who did not recognize people, as people. I was only because the people, who would later be called Republicans, insisted so slaves were counted as 3/5ths for the Census.
You keep forgetting that the Deocrat Party was the Party of Slavery, didn't you!
Oh, do you know the differnce between a taxed and non-taxed Indian? And there you go with that "Black" thing again. You do know there were many free people of black African heritage, don't you? You probably think all Africans are black!!!

Location hidden

#200164 Sep 13, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Can you tell us one reason Catholic Freemason Ryan hasn't ever forwarded a single article-of-impeachment against Bathhouse Barry? They are reading from the exact same script for a New World Order that's why.
The reason why they do not want to issue Articles of Impeachment at this time is because the Democrat Senate would never try him. You seem to forget that the Republicans are still in the minority in the Senate....... for now.

Location hidden

#200165 Sep 13, 2014
Cancer On The pResidency wrote:
Obama Dead Pool - Dead List of Dead
Mama Lois" Anderson: 79, and her 52 year old daughter Zelda White, Lt. Col. Christopher Raible and Sgt. Bradley Atwell,
Jeff Joe Black, Larry Bland and Nate Spencer, Andrew Breitbart, Tom Clancy, Michael Cormier, Madelyn Payne Dunham, BEVERLY ECKERT, Extortion 17, 25 American special operations personnel, Loretta Fuddy, Harold Greene, Bill Gwatney, Lieutenant Quarles Harris Jr, Andy P. Hart, Michael Hastings, Barnaby Jack, Stephanie Tubbs Jones, Christopher Kelly, David Koschman, Kam Kuwata, Chris Kyle, Robert McKeon, Marco McMillian, John Noveske, Alex Okrent, Donald A. Perry, Albert Peterson, Rafael Prieto, Keith Ratliff, Eva Rausing, Marine Cpl. Robert Richards, John McCarthy Roll, Michael Scott, Navy Death: U.S. Navy Commander Alphonso Doss, Navy SEAL Commander Job Price, SEAL Team 6, Malcolm Shabazz, Brett D. Shadle, Matt Simmons, Ambassador Chris Stevens, Aaron Swartz, Shane Todd, Ashley Turton, Jessica Upshaw, John Wheeler, Victoria Windsor, Donald Young, Jaime Zapata, Ilya Zhitomirskiy.
http://www.nachumlist.com/deadpool.htm
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
He had all these people assassinated?
Didn't bother to read the link, did you?

Mama Lois" Anderson: 79, and her 52 year old daughter Zelda White: Two US women aid workers were shot dead in Nairobi in Kenya (2008) were the retired Presbyterian Church missionaries of Pennsylvania (USA), known to thousands of Africans. The suspected killers of the US women, who were travelling in a car with diplomatic license plates, allegedly shot dead by police later. They were well known for their work. There is speculation that they possibly had knowledge of the birth and care for Barack Obama in Kenya and were later murdered to cover the trail. When murdered, the Husband had his full wallet which the thieves/car jacker didn't take, and there was never a connection made to the said attackers the police later shot dead, but blamed for the double homicide/car jacking. Their church was burned in 2008, possibly to destroy any possible birth records there. Then police chief Mohammed Hussein Ali was later removed from office by Obama supported Kenyan strongman Odinga. All possible witnesses ended up dead, all possible records of the care of infant Obama burned in the church fire, and the public official responsible out of office.

Location hidden

#200166 Sep 13, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get a chance to say these words often.
Outstanding joke Rogue.
Also amusing is... not only is a guy who's job it is to spray bullets into people but the guy who was the very best at spraying bullets into people is going to heaven and I am not...:)
Sorry, I have never shot at anyone much less killed anyone. In fact I tried to go Medevac before I got to Vietnam but went to the AMED school when I returned from 'Nam and flew Medevac with the 68th Med Det (helicopter ambulance) in Hawaii 1975-77.
In Vietnam I did medevac several people even though I was just a Slick (troop transport). They called us [Huey] Slicks because we had removed most of the seats and the troops would just sit on the floors.
Several times they had to pull up the floor boards in my Huey to clean the belly of the aircraft of blood that had seeped through. Blood stinks after a few days and is very corrosive.

Location hidden

#200167 Sep 13, 2014
Two weeks before I graduated flight school my class standing was 25 out of 118 and I was slotted for the 4th Medivac seat but a fellow classmate, who had a higher class standing, switched from AMOC (Aviation Maintenance) to AMED so I requested his AMOC seat. They turned me down as they were looking for someone with aviation maintenance background and I had none.
In Vietnam I ran into my friend who bumped me out of AMED. He was the MAINTENANCE pilot for the 45th Ded. Det. at Long Binh Plantation.
A fellow high school/flight school classmate, Richard "Dick" Laird went medevac and did well in Vietnam. Oh, he was the nephew of Melvin Laird who was the SecDef under Nixon. Dick passed on from a heart attack at age 41.
http://www.vhpa.org/DAT/datL/D02143.HTM

Location hidden

#200168 Sep 14, 2014
<quoted text>

As to your prediction, YOU predicted the tea party candidate would win, never mentioned polls. You let the polls do your thinking and deciding for you? Well, you sure as hell put the blame on them.
And you LIE again. I have always mention the Jacksonville Times Union poll.
No, I do not blame the poll. It was taken two weeks before the election. But since I do not poll people, I have to rely on those who do.
Speaking of polls, have you seen the current Real Clear Politics poll on the Senate races? Not looking good for the Democrats.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2014/...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#200169 Sep 14, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>The reason why they do not want to issue Articles of Impeachment at this time is because the Democrat Senate would never try him. You seem to forget that the Republicans are still in the minority in the Senate....... for now.
Well that and the fact that in spite of all your fantasies they can't find any basis for impeachment.....

When's that lawsuit that you TPublicans are so fond of going to be filed?

Location hidden

#200170 Sep 14, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that and the fact that in spite of all your fantasies they can't find any basis for impeachment.....
When's that lawsuit that you TPublicans are so fond of going to be filed?
Are you sure? Look at the charges against Bill Clinton and yet the Democrats would not vote to Convict him?
Upon the passage of H. Res. 611, Clinton was impeached on December 19, 1998, by the House of Representatives on grounds of perjury to a grand jury (by a 228–206 vote)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_B...
Oh, just in case you do not know, there have been many lawsuits against Obama. In fact he is the most sued president in history.
GOP-led House authorizes lawsuit against Obama
By Deirdre Walsh, CNN Senior Congressional Producer
updated 8:04 AM EDT, Thu July 31, 2014
http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/30/politics/gop-ob...

Location hidden

#200171 Sep 14, 2014
Hummm, if a white guy killed a black guy, he is a racist. But what about a black guy who kills a white guy simply because he is white?
People like Jackeau do not think that is racist because he was just getting even for the white's slavery of black people.

Robert Rozier
The Arizona NFL player for St. Louis who found himself released after a single season where he only played in six games. After his dream ended, he joined a gang that required him to murder a white person in order to be accepted in.
http://www.answers.com/article/1189817/8-conv...

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#200172 Sep 14, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Cancer On The pResidency wrote:
Obama Dead Pool - Dead List of Dead
Mama Lois" Anderson: 79, and her 52 year old daughter Zelda White, Lt. Col. Christopher Raible and Sgt. Bradley Atwell,
Jeff Joe Black, Larry Bland and Nate Spencer, Andrew Breitbart, Tom Clancy, Michael Cormier, Madelyn Payne Dunham, BEVERLY ECKERT, Extortion 17, 25 American special operations personnel, Loretta Fuddy, Harold Greene, Bill Gwatney, Lieutenant Quarles Harris Jr, Andy P. Hart, Michael Hastings, Barnaby Jack, Stephanie Tubbs Jones, Christopher Kelly, David Koschman, Kam Kuwata, Chris Kyle, Robert McKeon, Marco McMillian, John Noveske, Alex Okrent, Donald A. Perry, Albert Peterson, Rafael Prieto, Keith Ratliff, Eva Rausing, Marine Cpl. Robert Richards, John McCarthy Roll, Michael Scott, Navy Death: U.S. Navy Commander Alphonso Doss, Navy SEAL Commander Job Price, SEAL Team 6, Malcolm Shabazz, Brett D. Shadle, Matt Simmons, Ambassador Chris Stevens, Aaron Swartz, Shane Todd, Ashley Turton, Jessica Upshaw, John Wheeler, Victoria Windsor, Donald Young, Jaime Zapata, Ilya Zhitomirskiy.
http://www.nachumlist.com/deadpool.htm
<quoted text>
Didn't bother to read the link, did you?
Mama Lois" Anderson: 79, and her 52 year old daughter Zelda White: Two US women aid workers were shot dead in Nairobi in Kenya (2008) were the retired Presbyterian Church missionaries of Pennsylvania (USA), known to thousands of Africans. The suspected killers of the US women, who were travelling in a car with diplomatic license plates, allegedly shot dead by police later. They were well known for their work. There is speculation that they possibly had knowledge of the birth and care for Barack Obama in Kenya and were later murdered to cover the trail. When murdered, the Husband had his full wallet which the thieves/car jacker didn't take, and there was never a connection made to the said attackers the police later shot dead, but blamed for the double homicide/car jacking. Their church was burned in 2008, possibly to destroy any possible birth records there. Then police chief Mohammed Hussein Ali was later removed from office by Obama supported Kenyan strongman Odinga. All possible witnesses ended up dead, all possible records of the care of infant Obama burned in the church fire, and the public official responsible out of office.
No, I didn't follow the link. I was on an old tablet... more windows= more difficulty.

Obama has pissed me off, likely permanently. I am just going to assume that these are all American citizens.

"Leader of the free world" doesn't get to wish you dead.

The way he is handling ISIS is dumb as hell too.(Not handling it at all.)

The man is being downright irresponsible.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#200173 Sep 14, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I have never shot at anyone much less killed anyone. In fact I tried to go Medevac before I got to Vietnam but went to the AMED school when I returned from 'Nam and flew Medevac with the 68th Med Det (helicopter ambulance) in Hawaii 1975-77.
In Vietnam I did medevac several people even though I was just a Slick (troop transport). They called us [Huey] Slicks because we had removed most of the seats and the troops would just sit on the floors.
Several times they had to pull up the floor boards in my Huey to clean the belly of the aircraft of blood that had seeped through. Blood stinks after a few days and is very corrosive.
You need not apologize to me. Wasn't implying that you did.

The only other guy I know involved in helicopters in Vietnam was involved in pilot recovery.(I assume pilots aren't the only assignment with such a job.) I asked him if he had ever killed anyone and he said... "I have no idea."

He told me that the grass and vegetation was significant and you never wanted to poke your head out above it. So, when you had to fight to get to someone you held your gun above the vegetation and fired into the sound of the enemy.

Probably not a job people lined up for.

Can't imagine your job was much easier.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#200174 Sep 14, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor boy. Your points are, at best, twisted perversions. Best you realize your an idiot. Might save your life one day, Mildred. The point in this, most brilliant, post of yours, blames America for slavery, yet fails to mention any other country which also practiced it. Hmm? What a joke. Why is that JacqWad? It couldn't be that you're biased, hypocritical and a flat out liar, could it? You're laughable to put it plainly, for YA!
Please indicate where in one of my posts, any post but mostly the last two, I blamed the United States for slavery and pretended that no other country practiced it. I dare you. I stated facts, laid no blame. The Blacks and Native Indians were forgotten and treated, at best, as non-humans by the founding fathers, like it or not. And, as you said, all of that was inspired by no other than God himself. You can't dig yourself out of that one with insults, filth and name-calling.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#200175 Sep 14, 2014
That's right, Scrutiny.
It will be a cold day in hell before Obama destroys the Islamic State.
I think the Saudi Kingdom needs to fall before the Islamic State takes a permanent dive.

Ottawa

#200176 Sep 14, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the Democrats who did not recognize people, as people. I was only because the people, who would later be called Republicans, insisted so slaves were counted as 3/5ths for the Census.
You keep forgetting that the Deocrat Party was the Party of Slavery, didn't you!
Oh, do you know the differnce between a taxed and non-taxed Indian? And there you go with that "Black" thing again. You do know there were many free people of black African heritage, don't you? You probably think all Africans are black!!!
What a ridiculous post. What difference does it make who encouraged slavery, Democrats or otherwise? It was called slavery, and don't try to tell me it was A-Okay. And, the Blacks AND the Native Indians were omitted in the Constitution, like it or not, Dem or Repub, who cares?

You mean, at Independence, there were taxed and non-taxed Indians? Are you okay? Free people of American Heritage? Really? You mean, in the 18th, 19th and 10th century, those "free" people of American Heritage were just like Whites? Again, are you okay?

Finally, the Democrats of 1860, which incidentally were just a budding and divided party, are not the Democrats of today, hell, even the Democrats of the 1940s and 1950s are not the Democrats of today.Better revise your history, if you know any. That is like saying that you still have monarchy. Yes, you used to have one, but no more. Yes, you used to have a racist Democratic party 250 years ago, but no more. It's moved on. Why don't you?

Ottawa

#200177 Sep 14, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as wit and irony are not your "forte", neither is sarcasm, now is it?

Ottawa

#200178 Sep 14, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you LIE again. I have always mention the Jacksonville Times Union poll.
No, I do not blame the poll. It was taken two weeks before the election. But since I do not poll people, I have to rely on those who do.
Speaking of polls, have you seen the current Real Clear Politics poll on the Senate races? Not looking good for the Democrats.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2014/...
Yes, I've seen the polls. Unlike you, I don't rely on them and therefore have no crutch when I'm wrong. Your predictions suck, Rogue, all of them. Funny how you've slashed my posts and fail to reply to my posting of your other predictions, such as the 2008 presidential results (what're those dancing shoes all about?),the Supreme court decision on Obamacare as Roberts had, according to your inside source, decided forthwith to shoot it down, then to be informed by the same inside source,(one has to conclude) that Roberts had been bought off etc etc)

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#200179 Sep 14, 2014
Jacques,
I just firmly believe that jihad, via Islam, is dragging the whole world down culturally, economically and artisitically.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#200180 Sep 14, 2014
Jacques,
The Saudi's are pretty worried about the flesh-eating Ebola virus taking a foothold in the desert Kingdom as the Muslim pilgrimage known as the Hajj gets into full swing this year.

Ottawa

#200181 Sep 14, 2014
My post number 200176 - Make that the 20th century, not the 10th. Correction is for the benefit of Tea Partyers and birthers, all others need not take heed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,496,624
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 17 min SweLL GirL 10,333
IT'S Really really true, nancy pelosi............ 2 hr HasALargePenis 10
The Mexicans stay home 2 hr More-Truth NoLies 24
Review: Skydiving In Chicago 5 hr Bjohns 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Ashley 63,269
News Off-duty Cook County correctional officer shot ... 8 hr former democrat 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages