BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 207306 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#200023 Sep 10, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
5,000 words of ignorance and hate. Praise Jesus!
Hiya Biff! LMAO!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#200024 Sep 10, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Right! You were destroyed and left in a pile of rubble. You don't know how to exchange, only hate. Among us? Thought you were in Canada? LMAO! And, we pity you wimps. Especially, those with big mouths, like you.
Thanks for quickly confirming my post. Sooo easy.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#200025 Sep 10, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Hiya Biff! LMAO!!!
3 words of ignorance. Don't overextend yourself Romper
Frank

Colorado Springs, CO

#200028 Sep 10, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And for this incredibly hateful and stupid post, you get kudos from your fellow Stooges birthers. Wow.
What courses? Intercourse? Golf courses? Be specific, numbskull. And, the president , whatever party has ANY golf course in the USA at his disposal upon a minute warning. Got it?
Fool. there is no president of Monaco, it's a principality and its head of state is a prince.
No telling what hate will do to you, quite apart from making you look so stupid.
Frank wrote:
"President Obama was reportedly turned down at several courses outside New York City over the Labor Day weekend." Obama believes himself to be royalty,but on the same weekend the Prince of Monaco was reportedly also turned down at several courses over the Labor Day weekend.
Frank

Colorado Springs, CO

#200029 Sep 10, 2014
<quoted text>
How about a reference, a story, a link please. Merci beaucoup.
Here is a link with a video. http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/...
Frank

Colorado Springs, CO

#200030 Sep 10, 2014
<quoted text>
How about a reference, a story, a link please. Merci beaucoup.
No one minds that A Democrat brings up a bible verse,but if a Republican had brought up a bible verse, CNN and MSNBC would treat them like they should go to prison for twenty years.
Frank

Colorado Springs, CO

#200031 Sep 10, 2014
Cancer On The pResidency wrote:
Obama Dead Pool - Dead List of Dead
Mama Lois" Anderson: 79, and her 52 year old daughter Zelda White, Lt. Col. Christopher Raible and Sgt. Bradley Atwell,
Jeff Joe Black, Larry Bland and Nate Spencer, Andrew Breitbart, Tom Clancy, Michael Cormier, Madelyn Payne Dunham, BEVERLY ECKERT, Extortion 17, 25 American special operations personnel, Loretta Fuddy, Harold Greene, Bill Gwatney, Lieutenant Quarles Harris Jr, Andy P. Hart, Michael Hastings, Barnaby Jack, Stephanie Tubbs Jones, Christopher Kelly, David Koschman, Kam Kuwata, Chris Kyle, Robert McKeon, Marco McMillian, John Noveske, Alex Okrent, Donald A. Perry, Albert Peterson, Rafael Prieto, Keith Ratliff, Eva Rausing, Marine Cpl. Robert Richards, John McCarthy Roll, Michael Scott, Navy Death: U.S. Navy Commander Alphonso Doss, Navy SEAL Commander Job Price, SEAL Team 6, Malcolm Shabazz, Brett D. Shadle, Matt Simmons, Ambassador Chris Stevens, Aaron Swartz, Shane Todd, Ashley Turton, Jessica Upshaw, John Wheeler, Victoria Windsor, Donald Young, Jaime Zapata, Ilya Zhitomirskiy.
http://www.nachumlist.com/deadpool.htm
Thank you for the interesting and helpful link. http://www.nachumlist.com/deadpool.htm
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#200032 Sep 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Thanks for quickly confirming my post. Sooo easy.
Likewise!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#200033 Sep 10, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
3 words of ignorance. Don't overextend yourself Romper
Aw look, The Beib shows up! LMAO!!!

Ottawa

#200035 Sep 10, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Here is a link with a video. http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/...
Quite right, but he did not link Muslims to Genesis. The Genesis thing is stupid, though, I will admit. Thank you for the link.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#200037 Sep 10, 2014
Jacques,
What are they going to do to me, make me walk the plank? LOL
I get far, far more out of my music than any McBible.
Do people really read that stuff over and over?
I mean, I read and study my music again and again and I am always moving forward too, but I just couldn't even imagine doing that with religious text.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#200038 Sep 10, 2014
Jacques,
Even that "Arabian Dance" by Tschaikovski has a little bit of a Russian nationalistic flair to it. If you've studied Tschaikovski or the "Russian School", you can hear it.
May be you can't, but I can. I've been studying it a little since I mentioned it the other day.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#200040 Sep 11, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Aw look, The Beib shows up! LMAO!!!
Since you fantasize that I am every poster how did I manage to leave?

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#200041 Sep 11, 2014
Jacques,
I see Obama has declared open war on the Islamic State
I had too turn his speech off yesterday. I could not listen to it all.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#200042 Sep 11, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you fantasize that I am every poster how did I manage to leave?
The "Beib" thinks he has ESP also! Wow! Just one question; how come you three zeros didn't make it any further than you did? Guess your ESP sux, huh? LMAO! "The Beib" LMAO!

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#200043 Sep 11, 2014
Jacques,
I did hear the part of his war speech where Obama bristled at the Islamic State being a religion.
I beg to differ with his conclusion.

Ottawa

#200044 Sep 11, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I see Obama has declared open war on the Islamic State
I had too turn his speech off yesterday. I could not listen to it all.
Same here. This is the result of simplistic insular belief that he, Congress and the people are right. Add to it failure to learn from lessons of the recent past and the unalterable conviction that every nation on earth should a carbon copy of the United States. Not that it's a bad template, but why?

As per the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq and the bombing of Libya with its catastrophic consequences, I'm not with Obama on this one. Unfortunately, Canada has joined with the U.S. in this hopeless enterprise.

BUT, and contrary to birthers and tea partyers, I hope I'm wrong. I really hope this works out, but allow me, based on past events, to doubt this new enterprise.

Ottawa

#200045 Sep 11, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I did hear the part of his war speech where Obama bristled at the Islamic State being a religion.
I beg to differ with his conclusion.
Obama's right, Loose. Most of those Islamic states are monotheist and exist under sharia law. The Koran is the law of the land. Hey, they are called "Islamic" states. Are you called the Christian United States?
Beaks

London, KY

#200046 Sep 11, 2014
In September of 2007 (exactly 7 years ago), I was at Walmart using the pay phone. I then noticed this little piece of paper folded up (a page torn right out of a Bible!). I got it, unfolded it. Guess what it said, "D**n the Holy Spirit God!!!". You fill n the ** with am. That's Hell bound ain't it?.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#200047 Sep 11, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>The "Beib" thinks he has ESP also! Wow! Just one question; how come you three zeros didn't make it any further than you did? Guess your ESP sux, huh? LMAO! "The Beib" LMAO!
So you've rejected your fantasy? Glad to hear it. By the way moron - you should learn to count. One.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min RealDave 1,345,592
News Teen Charged After Pouring Boiling Water on Cat... 36 min racist observation 2
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Red_Forman 5,630
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Red_Forman 589
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 7,265
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr Red_Forman 1,560
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Earthling-1 57,147
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages