BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243095 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#200049 Sep 11, 2014
Jacques,,
If you listen carefully to Tschaikovski's "Arabian Dance" from the Nutcracker, and you strip away the title and any preconceived imagery from the ballet, I think one can easily find themselves toiling in the potato fields for a subsistenence amongst the dirt poor peasants of pre-Soviet Czarist Russia.
loose

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#200050 Sep 11, 2014
Jacques,
The Islamic State is like Medusa.
You cut off the snake's head and six more pop up.
All they hear Obama saying is that America was going to huff and puff and blow the doors down.
Meanwhile, three little piggies went, "Wee wee wee, all the way home"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#200052 Sep 11, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So you've rejected your fantasy? Glad to hear it. By the way moron - you should learn to count. One.
The Beib! Ever grow a spine? He walks, he talks, he crawls on his belly like a reptile!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#200053 Sep 11, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>The Beib! Ever grow a spine? He walks, he talks, he crawls on his belly like a reptile!
Speaking of slithering in - the invitation still stands. You ever going to leave Mom's basement and put in an appearance?(There still will only be one of me)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#200054 Sep 11, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
'Fraid so, the consequence of unprotected sex with Mary.
Here are a few words you may wish to look up, because none apply to you. Start with "couth", followed by "refinement", then "class" and "respect". Just think, where would you be without your overblown arrogance? You do realize you'll never be as big as your arrogance, right?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#200055 Sep 11, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of slithering in - the invitation still stands. You ever going to leave Mom's basement and put in an appearance?(There still will only be one of me)
Well I'll be! I didn't know they made a Justin Beiber HeMan keyboard! Once you run, you're forever yellow. Too late, Beib!
kamanalo

San Diego, CA

#200056 Sep 11, 2014
Anoracle wrote:
OBAMA WAS BORN IN MOMBASA, KENYA! YOU NEED AN EDITOR! WAKE UP!‏
You say: "The Obama campaign has maintained that he was born in Hawaii,
has an authentic birth certificate, and is a "natural-born" U.S. citizen.
Hawaiian officials agree." THIS IS A LIE!
"Hawaiian Officials" MERELY said they "have his ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE"!
They did not say: it is a 'HAWAIIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE'!
Have some literate person read to you the
"A/P report of the Hawaiian Officials statements"?
It is the duty of the FBI to determine the fitness of a candidate for the Office of President of the United States BEFORE! that person can even run for the office.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#200057 Sep 11, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Well I'll be! I didn't know they made a Justin Beiber HeMan keyboard! Once you run, you're forever yellow. Too late, Beib!
So PussBoi runs and hides behind Mom. Again. Does she know about the baby mouse in her basement?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#200058 Sep 11, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are a few words you may wish to look up, because none apply to you. Start with "couth", followed by "refinement", then "class" and "respect". Just think, where would you be without your overblown arrogance? You do realize you'll never be as big as your arrogance, right?
I do realise I'll never be a boor and speak in a filthy sex-perverted way like you. That should say something about your class, respect and refinement. Remember, I don't descend to the depths of depravity like you in everything I write.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#200059 Sep 11, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So PussBoi runs and hides behind Mom. Again. Does she know about the baby mouse in her basement?
You really should let it go. You lost. Get over it and move on. You don't have a problem with "moving on", do you?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#200060 Sep 11, 2014
<quoted text>
I do realise I'll never be a boor and speak in a filthy sex-perverted way like you. That should say something about your class, respect and refinement. Remember, I don't descend to the depths of depravity like you in everything I write.
Ahahahaha! You shouldn't be calling anyone, "perverted"! That was almost funny. As you say, I merely reply in kind. You're the very essence of depravity, you just like to justify it in your own tiny mind so you don't feel bad about it. Now isn't that, "really" what you're doing? You're a lurker.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#200061 Sep 11, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You really should let it go. You lost. Get over it and move on. You don't have a problem with "moving on", do you?
Lost? Check the scoreboard Birfoon. Bigot fables lost every time you trotted them out. Or should I say "pranced"?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#200062 Sep 11, 2014
And who can forget this mouse fart from Romper:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You won't be on a stool for a long. Enjoy your sit-down while you can! Watch your six, puss.
Poor Romper. When you let it go you had to sit in it till Mom came home
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#200063 Sep 11, 2014
Wow. Even Romper's pathetic rants want to run and hide behind Mom

Romper rant: "You won't be on a stool for a long. Enjoy your sit-downj while you can! Watch your six, puss."

Too funny Romper. Too funny
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#200064 Sep 11, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
Wow. Even Romper's pathetic rants want to run and hide behind Mom
Romper rant: "You won't be on a stool for a long. Enjoy your sit-downj while you can! Watch your six, puss."
Too funny Romper. Too funny
When did you realize you suffered from the Oedipus Complex? Seems you can't make a post without mentioning your mommy. But, for a yellow belly, that's par for the course. Any other brilliant revelations for us? "Move On" "Let It Go" Can't, can you? LMAO!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#200065 Sep 11, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>When did you realize you suffered from the Oedipus Complex? Seems you can't make a post without mentioning your mommy. But, for a yellow belly, that's par for the course. Any other brilliant revelations for us? "Move On" "Let It Go" Can't, can you? LMAO!
Keep failing PussBoi. Keep failing.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#200066 Sep 11, 2014
Jacques,
You know, some of those guys were drawing their sketches from quite a large reservoir of gypsy folk music too.
That's what I'm hearing in the Arabian Dance. Mind you, I am not talking the ballet, but instead purely the music
The word "gypsy" comes from Egypt, as you may know
I mean really now, how is the guy going to pull off writing such a timeless classic while having never actually been to the shifting sands of Arabia?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#200067 Sep 11, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep failing PussBoi. Keep failing.
Oops, did I hit a nerve? So sorry.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#200068 Sep 11, 2014
kamanalo wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the duty of the FBI to determine the fitness of a candidate for the Office of President of the United States BEFORE! that person can even run for the office.
It was the duty of the mass media to tell the truth and it was the duty of the voters to refuse to vote for an unqualified candidate. It is not the duty of the mass media to be a cheer leader and it is not the duty of the voters to vote for affirmative actionof an elitist.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#200069 Sep 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Same here. This is the result of simplistic insular belief that he, Congress and the people are right. Add to it failure to learn from lessons of the recent past and the unalterable conviction that every nation on earth should a carbon copy of the United States. Not that it's a bad template, but why?
As per the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq and the bombing of Libya with its catastrophic consequences, I'm not with Obama on this one. Unfortunately, Canada has joined with the U.S. in this hopeless enterprise.
BUT, and contrary to birthers and tea partyers, I hope I'm wrong. I really hope this works out, but allow me, based on past events, to doubt this new enterprise.
Obama refuses to declare war on Islamic terrorist,but he won't hesitate to declare war on Paul Ryan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,658,508
News Rauner courts black votes with $1M investment (Oct '14) 14 min T-BOS 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Crunchy Bacon 105,375
Steal from Poor to pay the Rich 2 hr ThomasA 2
Did this work or not 3 hr Earl 2
Trump is A 3 hr USAsince1680 181
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr what a russsh 11,586

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance