BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 233917 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Dale

Wichita, KS

#199990 Sep 9, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
To you,my quoting Jesus through Luke faithfully,, word for word , means I hate the Bible? YOU'RE the one who hate the Bible because you won't accept its written word.
LMAO!!! Dumbass, not my problem that you can't understand what you read.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#199993 Sep 9, 2014
Jacques,
That's what I mean about translations and interpretations and every other crackpot inbetween putting in his two cents.
I mean, go read the Dead Sea Scrolls if you want.

That's why I'm learning Arabic. So I can read the Qu'ran.
Does that make me a heathen?
Burn me at the Stake?
An Apostate?
LOL

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#199995 Sep 9, 2014
Jacques,
The reason is because they don't like it when I know more than they think I know.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#199999 Sep 10, 2014
Jacques,
I have caught Muslims staring at me before.
Why do they do that? That is so rude.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#200001 Sep 10, 2014
Jacques,
They don't want people looking at them. That's why they make their women be covered from head to toe while out in public. Correct me if I am wrong.
I just seems ultra-hypocritical to me.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#200003 Sep 10, 2014
Frank

Spokane, WA

#200004 Sep 10, 2014
"President Obama was reportedly turned down at several courses outside New York City over the Labor Day weekend." Obama believes himself to be royalty,but on the same weekend the Prince of Monaco was reportedly also turned down at several courses over the Labor Day weekend.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#200005 Sep 10, 2014
Grrrrrr wrote:
He used billions of campaign dollars to shut the officials of Hawaii up. They couldn't exactly lie, so they told a half truth. The truth of this will never come out now for 100 years
It wasn't up to the courts to keep Obama out of the White House, it was the responsibility of the voters and they failed miserably,twice.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#200006 Sep 10, 2014
LRS wrote:
LMAO!!!

Who is it?
It's me, Dave, open up, man, I got the stuff
Who is it?
It's me, Dave, man, open up, I got the stuff

Who?
It's, Dave, man, open up, I think the cops saw me comin' here
Who is it?
It's, it's Dave, man, will you open up? I got the stuff with me

Who?
Dave, man, open up
Dave?
Ya, Dave, c'mon, man, open up, I think the cops saw me

Dave's not here
No, man, I'm Dave, man
Hey, c'mon, man
Who is it?
It's Dave, man, will you open up? I got the stuff with me

Who?
Dave, man, open up
Dave?
Ya, Dave
Dave's not here

No, man, I am Dave, man, will you?
C'mon, open up the door, will you?
I got the stuff with me, I think the cops saw me
Who is it?
Oh, what the hell is it c'mon open up the door, it's Dave

Who?
Dave, D A V E, will you open up the goddamn door
Dave?
Ya, Dave

Dave?
Right, man, Dave, now will you open up the door?
Dave's not here
Oh!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#200007 Sep 10, 2014
LRS wrote:
LMAO!!! Wrong thread!!!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#200008 Sep 10, 2014
<quoted text>
To you,my quoting Jesus through Luke faithfully,, word for word , means I hate the Bible? YOU'RE the one who hate the Bible because you won't accept its written word.
Last wee Kerry claimed that in Genesis the scriptures stated that people in The United States had a requirement to protect Muslims from Man Made Global Warming. Several thousand years ago there were no United States citizens and there no Muslims. Several thousand years ago there was no such thing as politically motivated blame of man made global warming. Exactly what verses were Kerry trying to use? These liberals will make up any lie to protect their radical ideology.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#200009 Sep 10, 2014
Frank wrote:
"President Obama was reportedly turned down at several courses outside New York City over the Labor Day weekend." Obama believes himself to be royalty,but on the same weekend the Prince of Monaco was reportedly also turned down at several courses over the Labor Day weekend.
And for this incredibly hateful and stupid post, you get kudos from your fellow Stooges birthers. Wow.

What courses? Intercourse? Golf courses? Be specific, numbskull. And, the president , whatever party has ANY golf course in the USA at his disposal upon a minute warning. Got it?

Fool. there is no president of Monaco, it's a principality and its head of state is a prince.

No telling what hate will do to you, quite apart from making you look so stupid.

Ottawa

#200010 Sep 10, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Last wee Kerry claimed that in Genesis the scriptures stated that people in The United States had a requirement to protect Muslims from Man Made Global Warming. Several thousand years ago there were no United States citizens and there no Muslims. Several thousand years ago there was no such thing as politically motivated blame of man made global warming. Exactly what verses were Kerry trying to use? These liberals will make up any lie to protect their radical ideology.
How about a reference, a story, a link please. Merci beaucoup.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#200011 Sep 10, 2014
<quoted text>
And for this incredibly hateful and stupid post, you get kudos from your fellow Stooges birthers. Wow.
What courses? Intercourse? Golf courses? Be specific, numbskull. And, the president , whatever party has ANY golf course in the USA at his disposal upon a minute warning. Got it?
Fool. there is no president of Monaco, it's a principality and its head of state is a prince.
No telling what hate will do to you, quite apart from making you look so stupid.
If you read your post again, it's clear who is stupid. So much for your theory on Presidents and golf courses, huh? Frank said the Prince of Monaco. Doh!!!!!!!!

Ottawa

#200012 Sep 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Forget this sentence ,my bad, sorry : "Fool. there is no president of Monaco, it's a principality and its head of state is a prince. "

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#200013 Sep 10, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps, it is time for a NAAWP. What cha think, Wilbur?
They are now defunct however the National Association of Colored People is as strong as ever.
CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN NOW! Barack Hussein Obama is not an American! He has admitted to being born in Kenya on at least two occasion when attempting to sell books. He hates the West as he espoused in his book “Dreams from his Father.” His parents, grandparents and mentor from ten to seventeen years of age were Communist. He hates White People evidenced by the words in his books, and has made it clear he stands with the Muslims, when push comes to shove. It’s time we stop asking Congress to do the right thing and begin demanding it. Impeaching Barack Hussein Obama, President of the United States, for high crimes and misdemeanors.
Resolved, That Barack Hussein Obama, President of the United States, is impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors and that the following articles of impeachment be exhibited to the United States Senate:
Articles of impeachment exhibited by the House of Representatives of the United States of America in the name of itself and of the people of the United States of America, against Barack Hussein Obama, President of the United States of America, in maintenance and support of its impeachment against him for high crimes and misdemeanors.(100 Articles of Impeachment have been drawn-up and many more are in the works)
Article I - In his conduct while President of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama, in violation of his constitutional oath to faithfully execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, has willfully corrupted and manipulated the executive branch to increase its power and destroy the balance of powers between the three branches of government that is established by the Constitution of the United States. The means used to implement this course of conduct or scheme included one or more of the following acts:
(1) Shortly after being sworn in for his first term as President of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama began creating new departments and appointing Czars to oversee these departments. These Czars were never submitted to the United States Senate for approval as required by Article 2, Section 2 of the Constitution. In addition, these Czars and the Departments have budgets that are not subject to being controlled by Congress as provided for by Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution. He also made recess appointments when the Senate was not in recess and these appointments were struck down by the Supreme Court.
(2) Article 2, Section 3 of the Constitution mandates that the President of the United States “shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed…” Barack Hussein Obama, in violation of his oath of office has repeatedly ignored this Constitutional mandate by refusing to enforce laws against illegal immigration, defend in court the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA), and refusing to enforce Federal voting laws.
(3) Article 1 of the Constitution establishes the legislative branch of the U.S. government and sets forth the powers of the Senate and House of Representatives to make laws. These powers are exclusive and the Constitution does not grant the President the power to either make laws or amend them on his own. Barack Hussein Obama has ignored these provisions and made or changed laws by either issuing unconstitutional executive orders or instructing governmental departments to take illegal and unconstitutional actions…etc.
CHRIST IS THE ANSWER.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#200014 Sep 10, 2014
correction: National Association for the Advancement of Colored People

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#200015 Sep 10, 2014
From conservative Forbes Magazine:
Obama Outperforms Reagan On Jobs, Growth And Investing
This is the best private sector jobs creation performance in American history
Economically, President Obama’s administration has outperformed President Reagan’s in all commonly watched categories. Simultaneously the current administration has reduced the deficit, which skyrocketed under Reagan. Additionally, Obama has reduced federal employment, which grew under Reagan (especially when including military personnel,) and truly delivered a “smaller government.” Additionally, the current administration has kept inflation low, even during extreme international upheaval, failure of foreign economies (Greece) and a dramatic slowdown in the European economy.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/adamhartung/2014/...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha!

Read it and weep RWNJs!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#200016 Sep 10, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>They are now defunct however the National Association of Colored People is as strong as ever.
CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN NOW! Barack Hussein Obama is not an American! He has admitted to being born in Kenya on at least two occasion when attempting to sell books. He hates the West as he espoused in his book “Dreams from his Father.” His parents, grandparents and mentor from ten to seventeen years of age were Communist. He hates White People evidenced by the words in his books, and has made it clear he stands with the Muslims, when push comes to shove. It’s time we stop asking Congress to do the right thing and begin demanding it. Impeaching Barack Hussein Obama, President of the United States, for high crimes and misdemeanors.
Resolved, That Barack Hussein Obama, President of the United States, is impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors and that the following articles of impeachment be exhibited to the United States Senate:
Articles of impeachment exhibited by the House of Representatives of the United States of America in the name of itself and of the people of the United States of America, against Barack Hussein Obama, President of the United States of America, in maintenance and support of its impeachment against him for high crimes and misdemeanors.(100 Articles of Impeachment have been drawn-up and many more are in the works)
Article I - In his conduct while President of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama, in violation of his constitutional oath to faithfully execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, has willfully corrupted and manipulated the executive branch to increase its power and destroy the balance of powers between the three branches of government that is established by the Constitution of the United States. The means used to implement this course of conduct or scheme included one or more of the following acts:
(1) Shortly after being sworn in for his first term as President of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama began creating new departments and appointing Czars to oversee these departments. These Czars were never submitted to the United States Senate for approval as required by Article 2, Section 2 of the Constitution. In addition, these Czars and the Departments have budgets that are not subject to being controlled by Congress as provided for by Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution. He also made recess appointments when the Senate was not in recess and these appointments were struck down by the Supreme Court.
(2) Article 2, Section 3 of the Constitution mandates that the President of the United States “shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed…” Barack Hussein Obama, in violation of his oath of office has repeatedly ignored this Constitutional mandate by refusing to enforce laws against illegal immigration, defend in court the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA), and refusing to enforce Federal voting laws.
(3) Article 1 of the Constitution establishes the legislative branch of the U.S. government and sets forth the powers of the Senate and House of Representatives to make laws. These powers are exclusive and the Constitution does not grant the President the power to either make laws or amend them on his own. Barack Hussein Obama has ignored these provisions and made or changed laws by either issuing unconstitutional executive orders or instructing governmental departments to take illegal and unconstitutional actions…etc.
CHRIST IS THE ANSWER.
5,000 words of ignorance and hate. Praise Jesus!

Ottawa

#200017 Sep 10, 2014
commenter2001 wrote:
From conservative Forbes Magazine:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
http://www.forbes.com/sites/adamhartung/2014/...
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha!
Read it and weep RWNJs!
More facts. They hate that, the birfoon buffoon birther tea partyers.

My advice : Duck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Aquarius-wy 1,479,052
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 29 min Well Well 10,042
Cong. John Lewis is a worthless black dem. hack... 1 hr true 3
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 2,885
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 2,152
News Obama's farewell speech in Chicago felt like th... 2 hr Truth 25
John Lewis is NOT a hero, he's an idiot who got... 4 hr Carl 4

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance