BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#199615 Aug 31, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! My visceral hate for the man in the WH comes from the fact that he isn't authorized to be there, since he is not a natural born citizen.
No. That's just your innate ignorance
Dale

Wichita, KS

#199616 Aug 31, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
No. That's just your innate ignorance
LMAO!!! Would you like to correct my ignorance? Oh, I forgot, you would have to amend the Constitution, since Obama was born a Dual-citizen. Yes, a dual-citizen is a type (per USSC) of US citizen just like naturalized and natural born, last time I looked only a NBC could be POTUS. Now if you go with the 14th amendment, Obama isn't even a US citizen, but we will stick with the Dual-Citizen, since it much easer to prove.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#199617 Aug 31, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Would you like to correct my ignorance? Oh, I forgot, you would have to amend the Constitution, since Obama was born a Dual-citizen. Yes, a dual-citizen is a type (per USSC) of US citizen just like naturalized and natural born, last time I looked only a NBC could be POTUS. Now if you go with the 14th amendment, Obama isn't even a US citizen, but we will stick with the Dual-Citizen, since it much easer to prove.
No need to amend anything. Citizenship of the parents of a child born here has no more effect under the US Constitution than do the imaginary rulings of Dufus Dale

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#199618 Aug 31, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
DumbDick, what one should wonder about is this, is OBL dead?
So, your vaunted seals may have made it all up or just plain lied?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#199619 Aug 31, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Would you like to correct my ignorance? Oh, I forgot, you would have to amend the Constitution, since Obama was born a Dual-citizen. Yes, a dual-citizen is a type (per USSC) of US citizen just like naturalized and natural born, last time I looked only a NBC could be POTUS. Now if you go with the 14th amendment, Obama isn't even a US citizen, but we will stick with the Dual-Citizen, since it much easer to prove.
"since it much easer to prove.", dixit you? Ha ha, what a joke you are. Six years now and 210 court challenges later, you've been mocked, laughed at, excoriated and, get ready for this, Obama will still be president until January 2017 when Hillary Clinton takes over. Another 2 miserable years for you plus 8 right after. Whine away, LOSER.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#199620 Aug 31, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to amend anything. Citizenship of the parents of a child born here has no more effect under the US Constitution than do the imaginary rulings of Dufus Dale
LMAO!!! Dream on, Dummy! Obama was a dual-citizen at birth, nothing you can do about it, he wasn't a NBC, do you want to classify him as an alien, that is OK, since neither are authorized to be POTUS.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#199621 Aug 31, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"since it much easer to prove.", dixit you? Ha ha, what a joke you are. Six years now and 210 court challenges later, you've been mocked, laughed at, excoriated and, get ready for this, Obama will still be president until January 2017 when Hillary Clinton takes over. Another 2 miserable years for you plus 8 right after. Whine away, LOSER.
LMAO!!! Dumbass, your post doesn't deserve an answer, since you are among the stupid people.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#199622 Aug 31, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"since it much easer to prove.", dixit you? Ha ha, what a joke you are. Six years now and 210 court challenges later, you've been mocked, laughed at, excoriated and, get ready for this, Obama will still be president until January 2017 when Hillary Clinton takes over. Another 2 miserable years for you plus 8 right after. Whine away, LOSER.
LMAO!!! Sorry, Dumbass!!! The US Constitution only recognizes a natural born citizen to be eligible to the office of POTUS, guess that leaves out a Dual-Citizen, since a Dual-Citizen does not meet the requirement of Art 2, Sect 1, para 5, of the US Constitution.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#199623 Aug 31, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Dream on, Dummy! Obama was a dual-citizen at birth, nothing you can do about it, he wasn't a NBC, do you want to classify him as an alien, that is OK, since neither are authorized to be POTUS.
Dream on moron SCOTUS rejected your fable. They count. You don't

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#199624 Aug 31, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! My visceral hate for the man in the WH comes from the fact that he isn't authorized to be there, since he is not a natural born citizen.
No, you, sir, are confused. You want everything to be done quickly without second thought. Like invading a country without occupation and exit plans, hmm, like Irak, remember?

At first, when the rebels were fighting Assda in Syria, you, assorted birthers and tea partyers were criticizing Obama for not arming and helping the rebels. Why, even clueless McCain was seen hobnobbing with the ISIS rebels. Obama waited. Didn't help the killers, those ISIS rebel killer who made Hassad look like the shepherd of good hope.

Now, the tables have turned. Those ISIS bastards, those very ones you wanted helped and armed by the United States, you now want them instantly bombed by Obama. Make up your minds, stooges.

Obama is hatching a plan, the same plan that helped unite Iraqis, Shiites and Kurds (imagine that, who would've thought?) liberate Amerli from ISIS savates, thanks to air strikes he authorized and commanded. And that was done without "feet on the ground". Haven't enough American boys died in vain in Iraq?

So, in conclusion, you and your nutty friends think ISIS should've been armed and now ISIS should be bombed? How about just sitting on the sidelines and stifle yourselves?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#199625 Aug 31, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Sorry, Dumbass!!! The US Constitution only recognizes a natural born citizen to be eligible to the office of POTUS, guess that leaves out a Dual-Citizen, since a Dual-Citizen does not meet the requirement of Art 2, Sect 1, para 5, of the US Constitution.
Obama was born in the United States of American from a U.S. citizen mother and a Kenyan father. At no time did Obama opt for dual citizenship via adherence to Kenyan citizenship. Even if he had, which he did not, he would still be a natural-born U.S. citizen. He is therefore and without a doubt a natural-born U.S. citizen

For your education and edification :

Article 2, Section 1, Clause 5

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

1. Records of the Federal Convention
2. Joseph Story, Commentaries on the Constitution 3: 1472--73, 1833

==========
==========

That is why he was vetted and confirmed by The senate, the House, the Supreme court, the 50 states, the real Republicans and its leaders and the final and ultimate arbiters, the American people, twice in 2008 and 2012 and, not that it matters, recognised as such by 195 countries. You are a hopeless hate-filled parasite.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#199626 Aug 31, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream on moron SCOTUS rejected your fable. They count. You don't
Dummy, the USSC has authorized a dual-citizenship status. Was it correct? As far as I can see, no, they overstepped their bounds. The only people born in the US and not subject to any foreign powers are Natural Born Citizens, all others are aliens and must be naturalized.
With the above stated, you will be better off if you give Obama a dual-citizenship and hick him out of office, or he will be an alien.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#199627 Aug 31, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was born in the United States of American from a U.S. citizen mother and a Kenyan father. At no time did Obama opt for dual citizenship via adherence to Kenyan citizenship. Even if he had, which he did not, he would still be a natural-born U.S. citizen. He is therefore and without a doubt a natural-born U.S. citizen
For your education and edification :
Article 2, Section 1, Clause 5
No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.
1. Records of the Federal Convention
2. Joseph Story, Commentaries on the Constitution 3: 1472--73, 1833
==========
==========
That is why he was vetted and confirmed by The senate, the House, the Supreme court, the 50 states, the real Republicans and its leaders and the final and ultimate arbiters, the American people, twice in 2008 and 2012 and, not that it matters, recognised as such by 195 countries. You are a hopeless hate-filled parasite.
Dumbass!! It doesn't matter what Obama did or not, he was born a citizen of his fathers country, which would make him a Dual-Citizen or an alien, and I am sure you will not find a Dual-Citizen eligible to be POTUS,. since it calls for a natural born citizen, not a dual-citizen.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#199628 Aug 31, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you, sir, are confused. You want everything to be done quickly without second thought. Like invading a country without occupation and exit plans, hmm, like Irak, remember?
At first, when the rebels were fighting Assda in Syria, you, assorted birthers and tea partyers were criticizing Obama for not arming and helping the rebels. Why, even clueless McCain was seen hobnobbing with the ISIS rebels. Obama waited. Didn't help the killers, those ISIS rebel killer who made Hassad look like the shepherd of good hope.
Now, the tables have turned. Those ISIS bastards, those very ones you wanted helped and armed by the United States, you now want them instantly bombed by Obama. Make up your minds, stooges.
Obama is hatching a plan, the same plan that helped unite Iraqis, Shiites and Kurds (imagine that, who would've thought?) liberate Amerli from ISIS savates, thanks to air strikes he authorized and commanded. And that was done without "feet on the ground". Haven't enough American boys died in vain in Iraq?
So, in conclusion, you and your nutty friends think ISIS should've been armed and now ISIS should be bombed? How about just sitting on the sidelines and stifle yourselves?
Dumbass!!! What the fuch are you talking about?????
Looks like I have thrown a wrench into the works!!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#199629 Aug 31, 2014
Where is Dick (wojar)??? Hell, he knows I am right!!!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#199630 Aug 31, 2014
Something everyone out there should ask themselves!! Was Obama a citizen of his father's country at birth, the answer is yes.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#199631 Aug 31, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream on moron SCOTUS rejected your fable. They count. You don't
Barack Obama's father was never a citizen of The United states,not even for one day.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#199632 Aug 31, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was born in the United States of American from a U.S. citizen mother and a Kenyan father. At no time did Obama opt for dual citizenship via adherence to Kenyan citizenship. Even if he had, which he did not, he would still be a natural-born U.S. citizen. He is therefore and without a doubt a natural-born U.S. citizen
For your education and edification :
Article 2, Section 1, Clause 5
No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.
1. Records of the Federal Convention
2. Joseph Story, Commentaries on the Constitution 3: 1472--73, 1833
==========
==========
That is why he was vetted and confirmed by The senate, the House, the Supreme court, the 50 states, the real Republicans and its leaders and the final and ultimate arbiters, the American people, twice in 2008 and 2012 and, not that it matters, recognised as such by 195 countries. You are a hopeless hate-filled parasite.
Barack Obama's father was never a citizen of The United States,note even for one day. Article 2, Section 1, Clause 5

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President
Dale

Wichita, KS

#199633 Aug 31, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream on moron SCOTUS rejected your fable. They count. You don't
Dummy!!! Of course the USSC said that there is a dual-citizen! We have a Natural Born Citizen, and a Naturalized Citizen and a Dual-Citizen, but, the US Constitution only calls for a Natural Born Citizen to be POTUS. You lose!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#199634 Aug 31, 2014
THIS IS YOUR REPLY :
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Dumbass!!! What the fuch are you talking about?????
Looks like I have thrown a wrench into the works!!!
TO THIS?:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you, sir, are confused. You want everything to be done quickly without second thought. Like invading a country without occupation and exit plans, hmm, like Irak, remember?
At first, when the rebels were fighting Assda in Syria, you, assorted birthers and tea partyers were criticizing Obama for not arming and helping the rebels. Why, even clueless McCain was seen hobnobbing with the ISIS rebels. Obama waited. Didn't help the killers, those ISIS rebel killer who made Hassad look like the shepherd of good hope.
Now, the tables have turned. Those ISIS bastards, those very ones you wanted helped and armed by the United States, you now want them instantly bombed by Obama. Make up your minds, stooges.
Obama is hatching a plan, the same plan that helped unite Iraqis, Shiites and Kurds (imagine that, who would've thought?) liberate Amerli from ISIS savates, thanks to air strikes he authorized and commanded. And that was done without "feet on the ground". Haven't enough American boys died in vain in Iraq?
So, in conclusion, you and your nutty friends think ISIS should've been armed and now ISIS should be bombed? How about just sitting on the sidelines and stifle yourselves?
==========

Dumbfounded? Stuck for a reply? Can't answer? I can understand your bewilderment. Such is the mental state of birthers and tea partyers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min DBWriter 1,128,969
Abby 10-30 18 min PEllen 6
Amy 10-30 20 min Sublime1 4
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 23 min Always Smile 4,813
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 27 min PEllen 98,529
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 57 min Poof1 50,750
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr RJS 7,829
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]