BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Dale

Wichita, KS

#199549 Aug 29, 2014
Donnie wrote:
By S.A. Miller - The Washington Times - Thursday, August 28, 2014
The country’s largest labor union won’t endorse any Democrat who has the same economic team as President Obama and won’t be getting behind Hillary Rodham Clinton early in the 2016 presidential race, AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka said Thursday.
“If you get the same economic team, you’re going to get the same results. The same results aren’t good enough for working people,” he said.
Mr. Trumka, who leads the AFL-CIO federation of 56 unions, with more than 12 million members, said repeatedly that the working Americans were still “hurting” amid a lethargic economic recovery.
“For most folks, it seems to be an economy of stagnation,” Mr. Trumka said at a breakfast with reporters hosted by The Christian Science Monitor.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/ ...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
==========
Ah shucks if you're liberal and a democrat and the AFL-CIO won't endorse you....."hello Houston, we have a problem!"....
ROFLMAO.
The last thing that the AFL-CIO wants is a socialist/communist government, that would cut into their life style, as they have seen.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199550 Aug 29, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you make it so easy? Suicidal? Masochist? Here it is :
1. Yes, he did bring them home. He should not have? When do you suggest the troop withdrawal should have occurred? 2006, 2008, 2012, 2015, 2020. How about a 20-year stay? Would it have been better much earlier or much later? At the time of invasion, was there an occupation AND exit strategy?;
2. He admitted you were wrong. What's so strange about being honest, specially that 195 nations knew you were wrong. Do YOU know of any nation that has never been wrong?;
3. I never saw "boots on the ground" concerning Syria, and yes he did say not troops in Iraq. He's right btw. ISIS? He knew about them, is why he avoided backing the rebels in Syria. You and your friends wanted him to help them. Strike three. Again. How many bats do you get? Now who knew ISIS had the resources to go into Iraq? Outnumbered 30 to 1, they easily vanquished the Iraqi military trained by U.S. forces. And used U.S. equipment to do it. Do you think the Iraqis would have been better trained by 2025? How long does it take?;
4. Your answer (full-scale attack) is naive and stupid at best. And once you've won the battle , as int he invasion of Iraq, how do you win the war?;
5. Yes, it is easy to say Obama is stupid. But he's the head honcho. You're the head ZERO. Now who's stupid?;
7. Fundraising? Is he the first president to fund-raise at election time?
8. And the crux of your argumentation , you write "Too bad you're a gigantic idiot" Pathetic.
JacqWad, your points are so idiotic, I'm not going to waste anymore time on them than I already have. Like I said: Militarize the Southern Border! Sorry, but a polite letter asking them to stop, won't cut it, moron.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/29/online-p...
Dale

Wichita, KS

#199551 Aug 29, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Brainwashed. And by no other than the Washington Times, owned by that right-of-Mussolini holy roller Rev Moon. No friend of Obama' s, this paper. Pursue more credible sources, like its rival the Washington Post.
LMAS!!! Dumbass!! Just who are you to say which is a more credible source, the Washington Post has given Obama a few "Pinachios" just because it was so obvious, outside of that they are a socialist rag.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#199552 Aug 29, 2014
Dale wrote:
We have ISSL, Hamas, Israel, Iraq, Syria, Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Lebanon, Turkey, Iran, UK and Ebola in Africa!!! All we need now is "Thor's Hammer", and this is being considered!!! Will the last person on earth, please unplug the Westinghouse!
This is what you get when US foreign policy has been down graded to the status of a third world country, by this administration.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#199553 Aug 29, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>It's all a misunderstanding. Closet boy's incessant gay references to a plurality of posters on this site are not really gay references? Talk about denial.
I knew it was only a matter of time!
Obama, Kerry, Clinton And U.N. Secretary General
Sued For Racketeering In Providing Material Support
To Terrorist Hamas In War To Annihilate Israel
RICO Complaint Filed By Larry Klayman and Doe Plaintiffs
This is treason!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#199554 Aug 29, 2014
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it was only a matter of time!
Obama, Kerry, Clinton And U.N. Secretary General
Sued For Racketeering In Providing Material Support
To Terrorist Hamas In War To Annihilate Israel
RICO Complaint Filed By Larry Klayman and Doe Plaintiffs
This is treason!
Wonder how the DOJ will handle this?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#199555 Aug 29, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>This is what you get when US foreign policy has been down graded to the status of a third world country, by this administration.
Ebola. Yes, the last thing to blame on Obama. Why not? The work of the Anti Christ
Dale

Wichita, KS

#199556 Aug 29, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ebola. Yes, the last thing to blame on Obama. Why not? The work of the Anti Christ
LMAO!!! Dumbass, is the best you have??? Well, I guess it is sicne everything I have mentioned is one big "cluster fuch", each has a domino effect!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#199557 Aug 29, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ebola. Yes, the last thing to blame on Obama. Why not? The work of the Anti Christ
We are closer at this time of having a nuclear war than we have been since the Cuban Crisis.
I told all of you that Obama would either give up or start a nuclear exchange with Russia, he has only two choices, at this time, and neither are winners!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#199558 Aug 29, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
He reveals secrets to the enemy all the time Wojar. Tells them when we are giving up in Afghanistan. Revealed that we tried and failed to get James Foley back from ISIS. Tells the enemy we will not confront them with "boots on the ground". Gave up the identity of the top CIA spy in Khabul. Tells the enemy that we don't have a strategy to deal with their radicalism while just yesterday they murdered well over 100 Syrians. You have to be an idiot to not recognize what an idiot this president is, but you have clearly established the fact you are one. Three fundraisers today rather then the peoples business Wojar. Make sure you send him a check.
Ob is confused about what constitutes a secret. It was no secret that we would not be there FOREVER.

It's been OVER 10 YEARS, moron. The drain on the US economy due to unnecessary BUSH wars is exactly what Bin Laden wanted.

Now how did revealing that we tried to get Foley back affect the Foley outcome AFTER HE WAS DEAD?

What r u smoking?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#199559 Aug 29, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Wonder how the DOJ will handle this?
They'll hande it with a routine motion to dismiss for failure to state a case inter alia.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#199560 Aug 29, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>This is what you get when US foreign policy has been down graded to the status of a third world country, by this administration.
Damn, Obama caused Ebola in Africa!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#199561 Aug 29, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Ob is confused about what constitutes a secret. It was no secret that we would not be there FOREVER.
It's been OVER 10 YEARS, moron. The drain on the US economy due to unnecessary BUSH wars is exactly what Bin Laden wanted.
Now how did revealing that we tried to get Foley back affect the Foley outcome AFTER HE WAS DEAD?
What r u smoking?
Dick, Obama being the commander in chief of the US forces could have pulled the troops out at anytime, it didn't take an act of congress, but no, he left them there for political reasons (look what Bush did).
Dale

Wichita, KS

#199562 Aug 29, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, Obama caused Ebola in Africa!
Dick, how eloquent of you to take things out of context!!! You want to try again, or better yet could you explain how Obama caused Ebola in Africa?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#199563 Aug 29, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
They'll hande it with a routine motion to dismiss for failure to state a case inter alia.
Dick, the other things have been stated.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#199565 Aug 29, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Dick, how eloquent of you to take things out of context!!! You want to try again, or better yet could you explain how Obama caused Ebola in Africa?
The illiterate birfoon simply does not comprehend the rhetorical question.
wojar

Wethersfield, CT

#199568 Aug 30, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Dick, the other things have been stated.
Dufus is dismissed for failure to have a point.

[QUOTE who"wojar"]
<quoted text>
They'll hande it with a routine motion to dismiss for failure to state a case inter alia.[/QUOTE]

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#199569 Aug 30, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Dick, Obama being the commander in chief of the US forces could have pulled the troops out at anytime, it didn't take an act of congress, but no, he left them there for political reasons (look what Bush did).
And if withdrawal had been sooner that would have also been a secret? Dale cannot stay on-point.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Ob is confused about what constitutes a secret. It was no secret that we would not be there FOREVER.
It's been OVER 10 YEARS, moron. The drain on the US economy due to unnecessary BUSH wars is exactly what Bin Laden wanted.
Now how did revealing that we tried to get Foley back affect the Foley outcome AFTER HE WAS DEAD?
What r u smoking?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#199570 Aug 30, 2014
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>I knew it was only a matter of time!
Obama, Kerry, Clinton And U.N. Secretary General
Sued For Racketeering In Providing Material Support
To Terrorist Hamas In War To Annihilate Israel
RICO Complaint Filed By Larry Klayman and Doe Plaintiffs
This is treason!
Yes - a Nutjob filed another frivolous lawsuit Absolute proof of TREASON!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#199571 Aug 30, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>This is what you get when US foreign policy has been down graded to the status of a third world country, by this administration.
Dale wrote:
We have ISSL, Hamas, Israel, Iraq, Syria, Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Lebanon, Turkey, Iran, UK and Ebola in Africa!!! All we need now is "Thor's Hammer", and this is being considered!!! Will the last person on earth, please unplug the Westinghouse!
There was no Hamas before Obama? Arabs and Israelis spent most of their time playing checkers? Iran was our friend during the Bush terms? Ebola was caused by US foreign policy? So if Mitt were president, Putin would have become a kitten wanting to have his belly stroked and would have said "Nyet" to Russian separatists in Ukraine?

BTW, you forgot to included volcanoes in Iceland and New Guinea.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min RealDave 1,144,230
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,798
Pierre de Coubertin And Emancipation Proclamation (Jun '12) 25 min fukuda 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 70,627
My true thoughts about this song. 3 hr WhyNotLookAtHer 3
Are you sick of Topix polls or do you vote? 3 hr TheyfuckUsAll 5
World's Best Photo Art 5 hr Long Time Fan 5
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:50 pm PST

NBC Sports 4:50PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Megatron reaches 10,000 yards
Bleacher Report 5:33 PM
Bears vs. Lions Video Highlights
Yahoo! Sports 6:07 PM
Lions, Eagles serve up Thanksgiving Day routs
Bleacher Report12:15 AM
Marc Trestman-Jay Cutler Partnership Is Still Failing the Chicago Bears
NBC Sports12:30 AM
Lions begin crucial homestand with win over Bears - NBC Sports