BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 214300 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#199703 Sep 1, 2014
Jacques,
The persistent and undying rumor that Napolean Bonaparte blew the nose off of the Great Sphinx of Giza with a few well aimed cannonballs is nothing short of hogwash.
loose

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#199704 Sep 1, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor dumbazz twink. I said, "that doesn't mean they're right." Mere opinions and interpretations. twinkletoes
Holdings expressed in Supreme Court opinions set binding precedent. Meanwhile Play Law opinions elicit laughter.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#199705 Sep 1, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Holdings expressed in Supreme Court opinions set binding precedent. Meanwhile Play Law opinions elicit laughter.
Using LRS's logic, could this mean that even although Zimmerman was found not guilty, could we conclude that '"that doesn't mean the jury was right?".

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor dumbazz twink. I said, "that doesn't mean they're right." Mere opinions and interpretations. twinkletoes
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199706 Sep 1, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Using LRS's logic, could this mean that even although Zimmerman was found not guilty, could we conclude that '"that doesn't mean the jury was right?".
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, you can conclude anything your lil heart wants to. squizzles

Ottawa

#199707 Sep 2, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, you can conclude anything your lil heart wants to. squizzles
How easy it is to shut you up. Again and again. Boring.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#199708 Sep 2, 2014
Jacques,
I would have hog-tied and horse-whipped that Sufi McMuslim who mutilated the Great Sphinx of Giza if given the opportunity.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#199709 Sep 2, 2014
Jacques,
They have his name. We know who defaced the Great Sphinx of Giza.
Much like the destruction of the Standing Buddha's in Afghanistan by the hard-line Taliban in March of 2001, Islam defaced the Great Sphinx for posterity.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#199710 Sep 2, 2014
Jacques,
Anyway, whether it is Sunnivich or Shiavichski, there is a lot of Muslim blood being spilt by their fellow radical Islamists.
I think the root problems with Islam arise in the readings and teachings and interpretations of the Sunnah's and the Hadith's, and not the Qu'ran.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#199711 Sep 2, 2014
Jacques,
I know. I am shallow and close-minded for trying to understand the deficiencies of Islam.
loose

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#199712 Sep 2, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Anyway, whether it is Sunnivich or Shiavichski, there is a lot of Muslim blood being spilt by their fellow radical Islamists.
I think the root problems with Islam arise in the readings and teachings and interpretations of the Sunnah's and the Hadith's, and not the Qu'ran.
Qur'an (4:34)- "Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great."

Ottawa

#199713 Sep 2, 2014
wojar

Newington, CT

#199714 Sep 2, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I know. I am shallow and close-minded for trying to understand the deficiencies of Islam.
loose
It turns out that United booked my fare to Cebu to include a train ride via Amtrak to Newark. But then it's a grueling flight to Hong Kong. I'll take the 13 hour layover in HK to try some Chinese cuisine. What really kills me is I can't get into Cebu on a tourist visa without an outbound ticket. S o I booked a flight in November back to Hong Kong. I'll either take a holiday in HK or simply toss the ticket and consider it a donation to needy shareholders. It's a nice day for a train ride but the scenery from NH to Newark sucks.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199715 Sep 2, 2014
<quoted text>
How easy it is to shut you up. Again and again. Boring.
Poor lil troll. "Lifeless" HaHaHa!!!!!!!

Ottawa

#199717 Sep 2, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>It turns out that United booked my fare to Cebu to include a train ride via Amtrak to Newark. But then it's a grueling flight to Hong Kong. I'll take the 13 hour layover in HK to try some Chinese cuisine. What really kills me is I can't get into Cebu on a tourist visa without an outbound ticket. S o I booked a flight in November back to Hong Kong. I'll either take a holiday in HK or simply toss the ticket and consider it a donation to needy shareholders. It's a nice day for a train ride but the scenery from NH to Newark sucks.
Just be grateful they're not insisting on a return ticket to your point of departure, to wit, Newark.

In the meantime, bon voyage, enjoy H.K., ignore the democracy protests they're having now though it's hard to do, and then on to Cebu, which should be rewarding. Take care.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199718 Sep 2, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like I silenced you once again. hee hee hee trollboy

Ottawa

#199719 Sep 2, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking to yourself or forgot to change moniker again? This is happening too often,LOSER.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199720 Sep 2, 2014
<quoted text>
Talking to yourself or forgot to change moniker again? This is happening too often,LOSER.
I believe I replied to "your" post, no? Rut-Roh, this doesn't look good, JacqWad. Obviously, you now think you're me as well as you! Rubber-room bound is next. He wants to be a space cowboy. I think he's made it. boing boing boing
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199722 Sep 2, 2014
Hey JacqWad, are you now beginning to see why, having an intimidating presence in a area is priceless? That can only be done with a strong and vast military. Drop us a line from Utopia.

Amazing! Any scumbag can cross the southern border and come right in to the U.S. But, we can't get one U.S. Marine Vet out of a Mexican Jail? BS!!! Mexico needs their azzes kicked and we've got a wuss in the WH. Brilliant! Wonder what he shot, today? Disgraceful doesn't come close.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#199723 Sep 2, 2014
Jacques,
I see the Islamic State lopped another journalist's head off.
They're not winning any brownie points by doing that.
It makes all of Islam look bad to the otherwise civilized world.

Ottawa

#199724 Sep 2, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe I replied to "your" post, no? Rut-Roh, this doesn't look good, JacqWad. Obviously, you now think you're me as well as you! Rubber-room bound is next. He wants to be a space cowboy. I think he's made it. boing boing boing
"I believe I replied to "your" post, no?" dixit you.

Well does this look like you replied to me? Looks to me like YOU replied to YOU.

LRS
Shreveport, LA
#199718 4 hrs ago

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>

==========

LOSER. And not even embarrassed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 59,461
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr OzRitz 1,382,550
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr SweLL GirL 8,386
What nation is this? 3 hr Could B America 14
We need such a smart woman. 3 hr Futures Trader 1
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 4 hr Raydot 1,498
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr CrunchyBacon 101,938
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages