BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243619 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#199772 Sep 4, 2014
Guru wrote:
when will you mofukers wake up? AFTER the next hit?? Maybe you can read about it in the papers just like obama when he learns his stuff. You are all pathetic if you still support him now.
Look, Guru, aka Rush, tell us on whose watch 9/11 occurred. Then maybe you'll tone it down a bit relative to any future 9/11, though you'd love for it to happen on Obama's watch just to spite him. You are the living embodiment of the word "traitor".

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#199773 Sep 4, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, Guru, aka Rush, tell us on whose watch 9/11 occurred. Then maybe you'll tone it down a bit relative to any future 9/11, though you'd love for it to happen on Obama's watch just to spite him. You are the living embodiment of the word "traitor".
You tell us on who's watch the following occurred...

The first WTC bombing
The 2 African Embassy bombings
The Khobar Towers bombing
The Cole bombing
Bin laden declares war on the US
Al qaeda learns to fly airplanes in the US
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199774 Sep 4, 2014
Biden: We'll chase them to the gates of hell.

GI in Irag: We can't leave the front gate of our base!

Meanwhile, across the country Lil "o" is blabbering something totally different. Remove these dolts from office.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#199775 Sep 4, 2014
Jacques,
I don't know. Hindsight is 20/20 vision.
When you get right down to the nuts and bolts of it all, the Islamic terrorist attacks on 9/11 2001 was a colossal failure on the part of the airlines for not locking cockpit doors with a ten dollar deadbolt from Ace hardware.
It's not like they had never been hijacked before.

Ottawa

#199776 Sep 4, 2014
LRS wrote:
Biden: We'll chase them to the gates of hell.
GI in Irag: We can't leave the front gate of our base!
Meanwhile, across the country Lil "o" is blabbering something totally different. Remove these dolts from office.
Well, Bin Laden and many of his henchmen could vouch for Biden's statement.

As to GIs not able to leave their bases in Iraq...what? I thought Iraq had been liberated, that their army had been trained, that all is going so much better than during the Saddam days...or are they? or have all these thousands died in vain? Eve asked yourself that question?

Ottawa

#199777 Sep 4, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell us on who's watch the following occurred...
The first WTC bombing
The 2 African Embassy bombings
The Khobar Towers bombing
The Cole bombing
Bin laden declares war on the US
Al qaeda learns to fly airplanes in the US
Look again, Guru aka Rush. YOU brought up disasters on a president's watch . Not me. I just replied tit for tat. As to Obama, name them.

Now, the above WTC bombings, Khobar Towers, Cole...how many dead? Unfortunate, for sure, but how many?

Now, the Beirut army barracks, the WTC - how many dead? 3,000? How does that compare with the above?

Oh, you sillyly bring up Al qaeda terrorists learning to fly in the U.S.? Did Clinton personally train them by any chance?

As to Bin Laden declaring war on U.S.- who did his family befriend in the first place, enabling Bin Laden jr to learn even more of his mortal enemy, the U.S.? And, before 9/11, what action had Bin Laden of a disastrous nature had he taken against the U.S.?

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#199778 Sep 4, 2014
<quoted text>
Look again, Guru aka Rush. YOU brought up disasters on a president's watch . Not me. I just replied tit for tat. As to Obama, name them.
Now, the above WTC bombings, Khobar Towers, Cole...how many dead? Unfortunate, for sure, but how many?
Now, the Beirut army barracks, the WTC - how many dead? 3,000? How does that compare with the above?
Oh, you sillyly bring up Al qaeda terrorists learning to fly in the U.S.? Did Clinton personally train them by any chance?
As to Bin Laden declaring war on U.S.- who did his family befriend in the first place, enabling Bin Laden jr to learn even more of his mortal enemy, the U.S.? And, before 9/11, what action had Bin Laden of a disastrous nature had he taken against the U.S.?
Why are you asking questions that have nothing to do with Clinton's watch?

Ottawa

#199779 Sep 4, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you asking questions that have nothing to do with Clinton's watch?
Ask your guru. He brought it up. I'm just replying
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199780 Sep 4, 2014
<quoted text>
Well, Bin Laden and many of his henchmen could vouch for Biden's statement.
As to GIs not able to leave their bases in Iraq...what? I thought Iraq had been liberated, that their army had been trained, that all is going so much better than during the Saddam days...or are they? or have all these thousands died in vain? Eve asked yourself that question?
Yep, and even old Bin may pop up and say it.

Yep, I know that's what you "thought". Too bad you and Lil "o" were/are wrong. Not surprising, though. Degraded minds think alike, I guess.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199781 Sep 4, 2014
Where are those missing Libyan airliners? And, Flight 370, for that matter? How do 11 or so airliners go missing? What are the chances that this admin is on top of the situation? Zero. Lil "o" must go!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199783 Sep 4, 2014
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
I get that. I don't even try and defend Bush/Cheney. It did happen immediately after he was elected, so I give him that. I also think it was all in place by both the politicians, the defense contractors, and the NWO guys, which is anyone on the left. So EVERYBODY is complicit in that red-flag event.
BUT, that doesn't mean that this fake president who is a major criminal enterprise that has stolen $Trillions by now is not going to do it again. He will invite the nukes, he hates this country, and he invites WW-3 which is what is starting now. He is a total and complete mess, a major disaster.
So, if you are going to even think of trying to equate these two forget it. obama is a muslim, he is one of them, and he is giving our enemies $Billions in funds, equipment, and released those 5 top generals for them so that he can let them attack everyone on the planet, from Europe, to Africa, and then us. You can't get around that, pal.
commieblaster.com
This is coming to a head soon, and obama will have a very interesting time trying to quell the outrage to come from his actions. If you support him then you are a fool. Don't!
Can I hear an Amen? AMEN!

Ottawa

#199784 Sep 4, 2014
LRS wrote:
Where are those missing Libyan airliners? And, Flight 370, for that matter? How do 11 or so airliners go missing? What are the chances that this admin is on top of the situation? Zero. Lil "o" must go!
What missing Libyan airliners? Flight 370? 11 airliners missing? What?

And does these concern any U.S. aircraft? If not , why should the U.S. be on top of it?

What about your missing brain? Are your two beautiful nurse girl friends on it?LMAO (LRS-dale tm reg'd)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199786 Sep 4, 2014
<quoted text>
And does these concern any U.S. aircraft? If not , why should the U.S. be on top of it?
What about your missing brain? Are your two beautiful nurse girl friends on it?LMAO (LRS-dale tm reg'd)
Read the news! Why should the U.S. be on top of it? Asinine is the only word that properly describes your comment. It also describes you quite well, JacqWad.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199788 Sep 4, 2014
<quoted text>
Oh, my two nurses take excellent care of me. Missing brain? Been scouting out the playground again, huh? Must have been 3rd graders you were "watching" to come up with "missing brain"! LMAO!!! Now, about missing parts; do you ever plan to drop a pair? LMAO!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#199789 Sep 4, 2014
Guru wrote:
TOM DELAY: OBAMA PARALYZED BY MUSLIM SYMPATHIES
OBAMA CAN'T BE TRUSTED

ISIS failure attributed to religious background, ideology, incompetence
Published: 6 hours ago
author-image JEROME R. CORSI

NEW YORK – President Obama’s left-leaning political ideology combined with sympathies for Islam acquired from being raised by a Muslim stepfather paralyze him as he faces the threat posed by the Islamic jihadist group ISIS, former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay told WND in an interview.

“In defending America against radical Islamic terrorism, Barack Obama cannot be trusted,” DeLay said.

“Barack Obama was raised a Muslim, and he claims he is a Christian, and I can’t say for sure whether he’s a Christian or not, but he has shown over the last few years that he has great sympathies with Islam,” DeLay explained.

“You combine that with Obama’s political orientation that is far to the left,” he continued,“and you get a president who hates war, hates the military, and you have a formula for military inaction when it comes to combating radical Islamic terrorists like we are seeing in ISIS.”

DeLay’s indictment of Obama did not end there.

“You add to mix that Barack Obama is incompetent, way over his head as president, and the whole combination produces a worldview that makes Obama detached and reluctant to take the type of the military action against ISIS that would be effective,” he said

DeLay concluded Obama “does not want to face the reality of the danger and threat represented to the United States by ISIS, and he does not want to admit the connections between al-Qaida and ISIS, because he refuses to understand that we are in a war against radical Islamic terrorism.”

Congressional resolve

He said if he were leading Republicans in the House of Representatives, he would rally Congress around a resolution calling on Obama to take immediate military action against ISIS.

DeLay acknowledged that a congressional resolution “can’t force Obama to take effective military action, because he’s still commander-in-chief.”

“But a properly drafted congressional resolution passed with bipartisan support could communicate to the president the will of the people is that he must take effective action and he must take it now,” DeLay said.

“Obama does not understand that there is no alternative but to destroy ISIS,” he said.

DeLay said the U.S. needs “to go into Iraq and Syria with effective military action, and we can’t stop until we destroy ISIS.”

“The truth is that ISIS is a huge threat to the United States and the whole world. But the problem is that under Obama, radical Islamic terrorism is growing in strength every day,” he said.

Words and action

DeLay discounted Vice President Joe Biden’s charge in a speech Wednesday in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, after the video release of the beheading of another American journalist by ISIS, that the U.S. will “follow ISIS to the gates of hell.”

“Biden’s speech didn’t impress me,” DeLay explained,“because the words Obama and Biden speak about going after ISIS do not match with the Obama administration inaction.”

DeLay compared Obama to British Prime Minister David Cameron.

CONTINUED-

vvv

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/09/tom-delay-obama-pa...
More deep Birfoon incite. Thanks for sharing Rouge
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199790 Sep 4, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Biff!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#199791 Sep 4, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Hiya Biff!
More substance Romper? You must be running low
American Lady

Danville, KY

#199792 Sep 4, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I hear an Amen? AMEN!
A~M~E~N
!!!

Hi Wingman :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#199793 Sep 4, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
U
r
such
a
dumChit
!!!

)8~D>
Grand Birther

Denver, CO

#199794 Sep 4, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, my two nurses take excellent care of me.
For his next trick, Mr. Liars will clench his little fists, feign indignation, and whine "show me a post where I mention nurses!"

How's wheelchair life treating you, Little Romper Stomper? Diaper rash particularly painful today? Keep up the great work!(Presuming embarrassing yourself is the goal here)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,786,215
we have the statue of liberty, not the statue ... 26 min Beware of progres... 1
SCUMBAG FASCISTs-NAZIs RUN THIS SITE. 4 hr SCUMBAGfukinNAZIs 3
Homeowner Defends Home 4 hr Homeowner HERO 12
ALL BS, all the time. 4 hr Hergenrother 2
Dangerous People 5 hr WHEREs NO- 1 3
Whadayahear Whadayaknow? 5 hr Accept the Truth 3

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages