BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 214675 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Frank

Spokane, WA

#199683 Sep 1, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama: no 'strategy yet'!
Well first he has to run it through his pollsters to see how it might effect this November's elections.
Oh, I also heard he is delaying his illegal alien decision until AFTER the election two! Maybe because all the Democrats seeking reelection are very worried.
2014 is going to be a bad year for the Dummycrats.
Obama promised some liberals that he was going use executive previledge today to get what he wants. Obama doesn't care about The Constitiution. Today is not over,when it is it will just be another Obama lie.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199684 Sep 1, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
One day, it's anal stuff, another day, gay obsessions, then pedophilia fantasies and now, you project pure masochism with the twisting of the nipples. So sick, one wonders why you insist on showcasing all of it. Are all oil tycoons like you a bunch of anal closet guys who prey on little children ?
Act like an azz, get treated like an azz. Tell us about your Dinosaur theory again! LMAO!!!

BTW, moron, it's Labor Day, many a hot dog will be cooked today. What were you thinking? Hmm? Weirdo.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#199685 Sep 1, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure talk about women's skirts a lot.......oh, hell, I forgot! LMAO!!!
Yes, you forgot it's normal for a man to talk about women's skirts - you'd rather go on and on about men's azzes, men's kerplunking, little boys, and so much more.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199686 Sep 1, 2014
Hey, know how to make a woman say, "weirdo"? Look at her and say, WOWEE ZOWEE!! LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199687 Sep 1, 2014
<quoted text>
Yes, you forgot it's normal for a man to talk about women's skirts - you'd rather go on and on about men's azzes, men's kerplunking, little boys, and so much more.
Psst, you forgot to change your moniker!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199688 Sep 1, 2014
BTW, what "men" am I talking to? LMAO

Ottawa

#199689 Sep 1, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Act like an azz, get treated like an azz. Tell us about your Dinosaur theory again! LMAO!!!
BTW, moron, it's Labor Day, many a hot dog will be cooked today. What were you thinking? Hmm? Weirdo.
You mean you treat me like an azz by displaying your hidden gay condition, by being forever anal, by mentioning "kerplunking" when flustered, or dreaming of children? That's your way of convincing people you're a sane, clean, wholesome person? It just shows how sick you really are. Poor loser.

Oh, btw, not being used to racial and sexual innuendoes, do interpret the phrase "many a hot dog will be cooked today. What were you thinking? Hmm?" . I'm sure the meaning is clean, but do assure me, please.

Ottawa

#199690 Sep 1, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Psst, you forgot to change your moniker!
No, I didn't , Dale.

I'm comfortable with one moniker, unlike you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199691 Sep 1, 2014
<quoted text>
You mean you treat me like an azz by displaying your hidden gay condition, by being forever anal, by mentioning "kerplunking" when flustered, or dreaming of children? That's your way of convincing people you're a sane, clean, wholesome person? It just shows how sick you really are. Poor loser.
Oh, btw, not being used to racial and sexual innuendoes, do interpret the phrase "many a hot dog will be cooked today. What were you thinking? Hmm?" . I'm sure the meaning is clean, but do assure me, please.
JacqWad, what does your post have to do with you acting like an azz? Stay on topic please, or, at least within the realms of reality. squizzles
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199692 Sep 1, 2014
<quoted text>
No, I didn't , Dale.
I'm comfortable with one moniker, unlike you.
You lie, boy! EVERYBODY knows you use multiple monikers. EVERYBODY! HaHaHaHa!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199693 Sep 1, 2014
HaHaHa! JacqWad gets caught and takes off crying! Hey, you forgot your ball! LMAO!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#199694 Sep 1, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Your attempt at hiding behind sock is comical. Keep it up!!!
Your obsession, your ignorance. Your mom's embarrassment
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#199695 Sep 1, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You lie, boy! EVERYBODY knows you use multiple monikers. EVERYBODY! HaHaHaHa!
I always thought he was probably doubling as Frank ... Did your crack squad of investigators uncover the proof?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#199696 Sep 1, 2014
"The missing nose on the Great Sphinx of Giza is attributed to Islamic iconoclasm by a Sufi Muslim in the mid-1300's."

wiki
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199697 Sep 1, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obsession, your ignorance. Your mom's embarrassment
Another puppet, another fail. You are one miserable being, aren't you? No life at all. Suits you well.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#199698 Sep 1, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Another puppet, another fail. You are one miserable being, aren't you? No life at all. Suits you well.
Sayeth the moron that spent over a year searching for Wojar and that sees me behind every tree. Poor pathetic Romper. You really need a new fantasy
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199699 Sep 1, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I always thought he was probably doubling as Frank ... Did your crack squad of investigators uncover the proof?
They busted you. LMAO! Sonicfilter!!!(what a wussy name)

Ottawa

#199700 Sep 1, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie, boy! EVERYBODY knows you use multiple monikers. EVERYBODY! HaHaHaHa!
Name EVERYBODY.

BTW, you are not everybody. You're nobody.

Ottawa

#199701 Sep 1, 2014
LRS wrote:
HaHaHa! JacqWad gets caught and takes off crying! Hey, you forgot your ball! LMAO!!!
Oh , I forgot.What ARE my other monikers? We know yours is Dale, you've shown that, got mixed up with the LMAO's for one thing, and the language - you COULD make an effort to differentiate it just a tad.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#199702 Sep 1, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>They busted you. LMAO! Sonicfilter!!!(what a wussy name)
Same pathetic obsession. Same pathetic Romper. What a sad and boring PussBoi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min tylerthelight 1,384,431
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Talkin to daStupid 59,547
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 27 min WildLifeLover 8,485
Word (Dec '08) 29 min PEllen 6,189
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 30 min PEllen 1,533
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 34 min PEllen 2,457
Observations 44 min _Annabella_ 44
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr PEllen 102,050
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages