BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 213035 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Dale

Wichita, KS

#199556 Aug 29, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ebola. Yes, the last thing to blame on Obama. Why not? The work of the Anti Christ
LMAO!!! Dumbass, is the best you have??? Well, I guess it is sicne everything I have mentioned is one big "cluster fuch", each has a domino effect!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#199557 Aug 29, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ebola. Yes, the last thing to blame on Obama. Why not? The work of the Anti Christ
We are closer at this time of having a nuclear war than we have been since the Cuban Crisis.
I told all of you that Obama would either give up or start a nuclear exchange with Russia, he has only two choices, at this time, and neither are winners!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#199558 Aug 29, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
He reveals secrets to the enemy all the time Wojar. Tells them when we are giving up in Afghanistan. Revealed that we tried and failed to get James Foley back from ISIS. Tells the enemy we will not confront them with "boots on the ground". Gave up the identity of the top CIA spy in Khabul. Tells the enemy that we don't have a strategy to deal with their radicalism while just yesterday they murdered well over 100 Syrians. You have to be an idiot to not recognize what an idiot this president is, but you have clearly established the fact you are one. Three fundraisers today rather then the peoples business Wojar. Make sure you send him a check.
Ob is confused about what constitutes a secret. It was no secret that we would not be there FOREVER.

It's been OVER 10 YEARS, moron. The drain on the US economy due to unnecessary BUSH wars is exactly what Bin Laden wanted.

Now how did revealing that we tried to get Foley back affect the Foley outcome AFTER HE WAS DEAD?

What r u smoking?

Bristol, CT

#199559 Aug 29, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Wonder how the DOJ will handle this?
They'll hande it with a routine motion to dismiss for failure to state a case inter alia.

Bristol, CT

#199560 Aug 29, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>This is what you get when US foreign policy has been down graded to the status of a third world country, by this administration.
Damn, Obama caused Ebola in Africa!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#199561 Aug 29, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Ob is confused about what constitutes a secret. It was no secret that we would not be there FOREVER.
It's been OVER 10 YEARS, moron. The drain on the US economy due to unnecessary BUSH wars is exactly what Bin Laden wanted.
Now how did revealing that we tried to get Foley back affect the Foley outcome AFTER HE WAS DEAD?
What r u smoking?
Dick, Obama being the commander in chief of the US forces could have pulled the troops out at anytime, it didn't take an act of congress, but no, he left them there for political reasons (look what Bush did).
Dale

Wichita, KS

#199562 Aug 29, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, Obama caused Ebola in Africa!
Dick, how eloquent of you to take things out of context!!! You want to try again, or better yet could you explain how Obama caused Ebola in Africa?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#199563 Aug 29, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
They'll hande it with a routine motion to dismiss for failure to state a case inter alia.
Dick, the other things have been stated.

Bristol, CT

#199565 Aug 29, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Dick, how eloquent of you to take things out of context!!! You want to try again, or better yet could you explain how Obama caused Ebola in Africa?
The illiterate birfoon simply does not comprehend the rhetorical question.
wojar

Wethersfield, CT

#199568 Aug 30, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Dick, the other things have been stated.
Dufus is dismissed for failure to have a point.

[QUOTE who"wojar"]
<quoted text>
They'll hande it with a routine motion to dismiss for failure to state a case inter alia.[/QUOTE]

Bristol, CT

#199569 Aug 30, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Dick, Obama being the commander in chief of the US forces could have pulled the troops out at anytime, it didn't take an act of congress, but no, he left them there for political reasons (look what Bush did).
And if withdrawal had been sooner that would have also been a secret? Dale cannot stay on-point.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What r u smoking?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#199570 Aug 30, 2014
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>I knew it was only a matter of time!
Obama, Kerry, Clinton And U.N. Secretary General
Sued For Racketeering In Providing Material Support
To Terrorist Hamas In War To Annihilate Israel
RICO Complaint Filed By Larry Klayman and Doe Plaintiffs
This is treason!
Yes - a Nutjob filed another frivolous lawsuit Absolute proof of TREASON!

Bristol, CT

#199571 Aug 30, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>This is what you get when US foreign policy has been down graded to the status of a third world country, by this administration.
Dale wrote:
We have ISSL, Hamas, Israel, Iraq, Syria, Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Lebanon, Turkey, Iran, UK and Ebola in Africa!!! All we need now is "Thor's Hammer", and this is being considered!!! Will the last person on earth, please unplug the Westinghouse!
There was no Hamas before Obama? Arabs and Israelis spent most of their time playing checkers? Iran was our friend during the Bush terms? Ebola was caused by US foreign policy? So if Mitt were president, Putin would have become a kitten wanting to have his belly stroked and would have said "Nyet" to Russian separatists in Ukraine?

BTW, you forgot to included volcanoes in Iceland and New Guinea.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#199572 Aug 30, 2014
Jacques,
This is your wake up call.
Those jets are like speeding locomotives traveling through thin air.
Being so close to them while they are landing gives one a little more appreciation for the amount of kinetic energy possess. It's hard to tell that when they are far away and there are no real refrence points.
I was just driving by and didn't stop to watch any.
Homeland Security and all,.... you know. They might stop someone and frisk them or rough them up a little and shoo them away for watching airplanes land and take off
loose
Dale

Wichita, KS

#199573 Aug 30, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
There was no Hamas before Obama? Arabs and Israelis spent most of their time playing checkers? Iran was our friend during the Bush terms? Ebola was caused by US foreign policy? So if Mitt were president, Putin would have become a kitten wanting to have his belly stroked and would have said "Nyet" to Russian separatists in Ukraine?
Hay, Dick! The Magic Negro in the WH has a pen and a phone, but no plan!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#199574 Aug 30, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Hay, Dick! The Magic Negro in the WH has a pen and a phone, but no plan!
My girlfriend father passed away last Sunday so we are down in Melbourne, Fl. Funeral this afternoon but then there is her mother who has MS and needs care. Not sure what my girlfriend is going to do.
Anyway I am down here supporting her and have been to busy to play on the blog with you guys. See you later.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#199575 Aug 30, 2014
Dale wrote:

Dale wrote:
We have ISSL, Hamas, Israel, Iraq, Syria, Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Lebanon, Turkey, Iran, UK and Ebola in Africa!!! All we need now is "Thor's Hammer", and this is being considered!!! Will the last person on earth, please unplug the Westinghouse!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Missed his points. So sad. Maybe is that things have gotten worse because he is so clueless.
Oh, volcanic activity is not man made. Just in case you do knot no.
But Obama probably thinks we can control volcanoes just like we can control the climate. Maybe if we get a big enough cork, we can cork those volcanoes?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#199576 Aug 30, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Hay, Dick! The Magic Negro in the WH has a pen and a phone, but no plan!
"The magic negro", eh? How long 'til you come out with the magic "n-word"?

You've been yearning to say it, write it. C'mon, be yourself, do it.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#199577 Aug 30, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
My girlfriend father passed away last Sunday so we are down in Melbourne, Fl. Funeral this afternoon but then there is her mother who has MS and needs care. Not sure what my girlfriend is going to do.
Anyway I am down here supporting her and have been to busy to play on the blog with you guys. See you later.
Take your time. Death, not to mention MS, are way more important than this chat.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#199578 Aug 30, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
My condolences to all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cheftell 70,451
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 8,082
Ask Amy 4-30-16 3 hr mrs gladys kravitz 2
last post wins! (Apr '13) 4 hr Red_Forman 928
Abby 4-30-16 5 hr mrs gladys kravitz 2
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 5 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,252
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr Hatti_Hollerand 5,979
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages