BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#199322 Aug 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Head in the sand, azz in the air, jar of Vaseline on your back. You look right at home. I suppose you don't see the war on Christians, either? foolish child
Obsessed closet Romper says he's not the guy incessantly making gay allusions.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

He just can't help himself.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#199323 Aug 26, 2014
Obama announces a grant to the YMCA

Romper's hate site declares "Government war on women! Entire federal budget dedicated to men's only group!"

Romper - who's Mom regularly takes him to the Y, and who has noticed numerous families, single parents and childless individuals all using the services - ignores all that he knows and pastes in a link to his hate site and declares PROOF that Obama hates women!

Just more proof that Romper is a pathetic fool
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199324 Aug 26, 2014
Grand Birther wrote:
Despite what mentally I'll people like Dale, Little Romper Stomper and Rougetard believe, the US military has a long history of mistreating its veterans. Roguetard is a great example of someone who desperately needs mental health help, but is ignored by the Army.
Thank goodness President Obama is stepping in to quell the plague of veteran suicides. God bless President Obama and our nation's heroes!
http://www.militarytimes.com/article/20140826...
This coming from the one who is permanently attached to his toilet. Continue grunting, peon.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199325 Aug 26, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Obsessed closet Romper says he's not the guy incessantly making gay allusions.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
He just can't help himself.
I'm not the one bending over, moron. You lack balls, boy!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199326 Aug 26, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
Obama announces a grant to the YMCA
Romper's hate site declares "Government war on women! Entire federal budget dedicated to men's only group!"
Romper - who's Mom regularly takes him to the Y, and who has noticed numerous families, single parents and childless individuals all using the services - ignores all that he knows and pastes in a link to his hate site and declares PROOF that Obama hates women!
Just more proof that Romper is a pathetic fool
Mother would like to know if your wussyazz ever found an open field? She lived in Indiana and told me there are plenty. What excuse will your sorry weak azz come up with this time? flysac
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#199327 Aug 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Mother would like to know if your wussyazz ever found an open field? She lived in Indiana and told me there are plenty. What excuse will your sorry weak azz come up with this time? flysac
You're welcome anytime PussBoi - same invitation as before. I'll be on a bar stool. You have to get mom to give you money to buy your own beer
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199330 Aug 26, 2014
Ah, I guess our resident burger flippers are on break. Chee burgah Chee burgah Pepsi Pepsi!!!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199331 Aug 26, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome anytime PussBoi - same invitation as before. I'll be on a bar stool. You have to get mom to give you money to buy your own beer
LMAO! This coming from the big twink? LMAO! Grow a pair you puss!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199332 Aug 26, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't be on a stool for a long. Enjoy your sit-down while you can! Watch your six, puss.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#199333 Aug 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You won't be on a stool for a long. Enjoy your sit-down while you can! Watch your six, puss.
Big talk from the little boi hiding behind mommie's skirt
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199334 Aug 26, 2014
Exactly the response I expected. NONE! Atta boy lil twink! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199335 Aug 26, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Big talk from the little boi hiding behind mommie's skirt
Yes, it is. Doubt me? LMAO! You'd soil yourself in the first five seconds. puss
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#199336 Aug 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, it is. Doubt me? LMAO! You'd soil yourself in the first five seconds. puss
More non-response PussBoi? I've had you pegged for the moron that you are from day one. Blather on fool. Blather on

(Way to abandon that "Hispanics only" fable ... I'm sure that now you'll tell us that you knew it was a lie all along. I mean the lie was soooo obvious only a complete moron would fall for it)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199338 Aug 26, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More non-response PussBoi? I've had you pegged for the moron that you are from day one. Blather on fool. Blather on
(Way to abandon that "Hispanics only" fable ... I'm sure that now you'll tell us that you knew it was a lie all along. I mean the lie was soooo obvious only a complete moron would fall for it)
Back to your typical lip flapping, I see. I posted another link, guess you missed it. I can find plenty that back up what I say. And you? Your best is, blather on. You lose. Badly, I might add. But, that's been the case your entire life, hasn't it? Yep. I'm sure you do a lot of "pegging"! Probably on small children. flysac
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199339 Aug 26, 2014
Hey Sonicfilter, just how many socks do you use, coward? Such a small, pathetic, dyckless lil boy, never amounted to a hill of beans. Too damn bad. Waa Waa Waa.....it's everyone else's fault! Waa Waa Waa empty flysac
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#199340 Aug 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
Hey Sonicfilter, just how many socks do you use, coward? Such a small, pathetic, dyckless lil boy, never amounted to a hill of beans. Too damn bad. Waa Waa Waa.....it's everyone else's fault! Waa Waa Waa empty flysac
Still stuck on stupid huh Romper? Same sad fable from the same pathetic PussBoi - I'm not the one obsessively blaming Blacks, Hispanics and Gays for the misery that is your life

Your ignorance. Your problem
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199341 Aug 26, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Still stuck on stupid huh Romper? Same sad fable from the same pathetic PussBoi - I'm not the one obsessively blaming Blacks, Hispanics and Gays for the misery that is your life
Of course not, you blame all whites, bigot! Misery? LMAO! My life is great and the future is looking even better. And, you're helping my cause! LMAO in your face, twinkboy! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199342 Aug 26, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a peonic twink, your problem. Don't forget your petroleum products! Thanks! LMAO @ twinkboy!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#199343 Aug 26, 2014
Romper posted a link to BigotsRUs.com . I laughed. Romper declared victory because "he posted a link!"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199344 Aug 26, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
Romper posted a link to BigotsRUs.com . I laughed. Romper declared victory because "he posted a link!"
At least learn to be honest with yourself, twink. I declared victory because you lost, badly. Actually, it wasn't even close as you have no argument. Not even one to justify your existence. knobslobber

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min J RULES 71,319
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,156,863
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min positronium 49,381
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 11 min Red_Forman 724
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 12 min Red_Forman 4,929
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 14 min not a ghost 391
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 24 min not a ghost 1,143
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance