BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 222487 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#199385 Aug 27, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Dummy, be very carful, do you want to give him a bullet-proof-vest, also???":
I can't protect Romper from his own idiocy ... Nor do I want to. I'd rather laugh at his pathetic ass
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#199386 Aug 27, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Read the other articles, fluffy britches. ANTI-WHITE RACISM! Can doofus boy follow that? Are the other articles all lies, too? LMAO! Odrama is the ring leader but you already knew that. How does it feel knowing the person you voted for is nothing more than a liar and a racist? Like you, in other words.
Waaaa waaaaa waaaa. So you're abandoning your Hispanic only lie. Again.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#199388 Aug 27, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahahahaha! DumbDick, you are a bonehead. Are you even aware of what an ugly lil pryck, you are? You broke the azzhole meter, didn't register on the relevant meter, broke the insignificant meter, broke the anti-America meter, maxed out the traitor meter and literally blew apart the racist meter. What a guy! LMAO! Now, scratch your azzhole, smell your finger and fall out of the tree. LMAO! Should be right at home. I'd say you don't amount to a pile of dogshyt, lil man. LMAO! A drooling derelict, to be sure. BTW, that white crusty stuff is all over your face, now. Been busy blowing those goobers, huh? Sounds 'bout right! hee hee hee
Ahhh, birther poetry from the resident intellectual : "Now, scratch your azzhole, smell your finger". This, from the crude oaf who invented "switch" where he puts one finger up his nose, another up his ass and switches. LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd)

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#199390 Aug 27, 2014
Jacques,
I did a google search asking, "What is America's biggest Sacred Cow?"
Football is numero uno. Military spending comes in at a distant second.
loose

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#199391 Aug 27, 2014
Jacques,
This morning the sky is of the deepest hue of blue that I have seen in a long time.
Aviation should have that smeared away by around noonish.
loose
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199392 Aug 27, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
First article predicates "war on whites" paranoia on the false presumption of the "Hispanic only" fantasy. Next Romper provides a link to an article that does not support his delusion. The AP article exposed Brooks as a raving racist fool, finishing with a quote from Emily Bittner, "Wow. Congressman Brooks is living in his own world of paranoia, but sadly, this is precisely the kind of divisive rhetoric that has come to define House Republicans."
Another Romper FAIL.
<quoted text>
Always remember Shortboy, you're only an opinion. Nothing else. In fact, we all know your answers before you even type them. Why do you bother? Do you enjoy repeating yourself over and over? Or is the lil twerp an attention wh*re? Yep. All the articles point out the prejudice that Lil "o" harbors for the whites. Duh-Duh Bird!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199393 Aug 27, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been poking fun at Birfoons over and over, expecting the same thing, Birfoon FAIL after Birfoon FAIL and Birfoon ad hominem screaming and ranting.
Romper responded exactly as expected.
<quoted text>
Not intelligent enough to follow a simple theme, huh? I'm not surprised. If you've been poking fun, you're going to have to try much harder! LMAO! I see you're beginning to twist. Good. I'll keep posting links, say up to about ten. I really want to hear you claim 10 articles are all lies. fool Name something special Lil "o" has done for whites. Crabs got your tongue?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199394 Aug 27, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Lacking a coherent rebuttal, Romper goes off on another hysterical ad hominem diatribe, replete with gay allusions and scatological references. The essence of the birfoon. How sad.
<quoted text>
Why, I'm just poking fun at the internet's ugliest lil prick! LMAO! grunt

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#199395 Aug 27, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Always remember Shortboy, you're only an opinion. Nothing else. In fact, we all know your answers before you even type them. Why do you bother? Do you enjoy repeating yourself over and over? Or is the lil twerp an attention wh*re? Yep. All the articles point out the prejudice that Lil "o" harbors for the whites. Duh-Duh Bird!
Only an opinion? I made a living writing opinions. Well supported and persuasive opinions.

BirfoonBoy doesn not comprehend the difference between an opinion supported by evidence and an opinion flying out of the cuckoo's nest.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
First article predicates "war on whites" paranoia on the false presumption of the "Hispanic only" fantasy. Next Romper provides a link to an article that does not support his delusion. The AP article exposed Brooks as a raving racist fool, finishing with a quote from Emily Bittner, "Wow. Congressman Brooks is living in his own world of paranoia, but sadly, this is precisely the kind of divisive rhetoric that has come to define House Republicans."
Another Romper FAIL.

Bristol, CT

#199396 Aug 27, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, I'm just poking fun at the internet's ugliest lil prick! LMAO! grunt
That's Romper's explanation for his obsessive gay allusions and scatological repetitiveness.

What a sick puppy.

Bristol, CT

#199397 Aug 27, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Not intelligent enough to follow a simple theme, huh? I'm not surprised. If you've been poking fun, you're going to have to try much harder! LMAO! I see you're beginning to twist. Good. I'll keep posting links, say up to about ten. I really want to hear you claim 10 articles are all lies. fool Name something special Lil "o" has done for whites. Crabs got your tongue?
It's not about a theme, Romper, it's about a theme that has no rational basis.

Romper can post all the articles he wants from Klan.org , skinheadsRus.com and 4thReich.org , and all it proves is he is a loser.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been poking fun at Birfoons over and over, expecting the same thing, Birfoon FAIL after Birfoon FAIL and Birfoon ad hominem screaming and ranting.
Romper responded exactly as expected.

Bristol, CT

#199398 Aug 27, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
A skinhead, a Klansman, a neoNazi, and a committed mental patient all write articles with the same, "war on the white man" theme. OMG, ten whole articles!

What a friggin' joke.

Ten paranoid delusions = ten paranoid delusions, MORON.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199399 Aug 27, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't protect Romper from his own idiocy ... Nor do I want to. I'd rather laugh at his pathetic ass
It's so easy to tell when I've struck a nerve. hahahaha! Learn to Read must think he's an equal! Boy, how wrong can one be? LMAO! Back under the porch, Wilbur. LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199400 Aug 27, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, birther poetry from the resident intellectual : "Now, scratch your azzhole, smell your finger". This, from the crude oaf who invented "switch" where he puts one finger up his nose, another up his ass and switches. LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd)
Please, for the sake of humanity, stay far, far away from humor! You just don't have it. Really.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199401 Aug 27, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an opinion? I made a living writing opinions. Well supported and persuasive opinions.
BirfoonBoy doesn not comprehend the difference between an opinion supported by evidence and an opinion flying out of the cuckoo's nest.
<quoted text>
That's right twerp, you are only an opinion. Oh, wait, you actually wrote opinions? Wow, too bad it's still just an opinion. Glotard, the twerp, thinks if you write out your opinion, it automatically becomes fact! LMAO! You were laughed out of the 4th grade by the principal, weren't you? LMAO!!! Duh Duh Bird

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#199402 Aug 27, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, for the sake of humanity, stay far, far away from humor! You just don't have it. Really.
Humour? There is no humour in your little "switch" game. Rather disgusting, no?

<quoted text>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199403 Aug 27, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
That's Romper's explanation for his obsessive gay allusions and scatological repetitiveness.
What a sick puppy.
peat/repeat peat/repeat peat/repeat peat/repeat

Time to wake up Gomer. LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199404 Aug 27, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
A skinhead, a Klansman, a neoNazi, and a committed mental patient all write articles with the same, "war on the white man" theme. OMG, ten whole articles!
What a friggin' joke.
That's what I was wanting to hear! Moron. So, we could fill an entire library with articles and books, on any subject that the lil twerp disagrees with, and he will summarily dismiss the entire library! See what tunnel vision and a closed-mind will do for you? LMAO! Stupid, to say the least! Still don't have the pair to admit you're anti-America, huh? Add coward to the list Glotard's accolades! You're a very insecure individual, very insecure! WOWEE ZOWEE LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199405 Aug 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Humour? There is no humour in your little "switch" game. Rather disgusting, no?
<quoted text>
You set the mark for all your twerp friends! Well, for all twerps, actually. Really, stay away from humor, you ruin it for everyone else! If you need some humor, go look in the mirror or take a quick glance at your big gash. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199406 Aug 27, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What a friggin' joke.
A BS artist, an ugly lil twerp, a narcissist, an azzhole of the grossest kind, and an Islamic pig are not good traits to have in this country. Watch your six, twerp. hee hee hee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min The Donald_ 1,418,944
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr GEORGIA 1,938
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr GEORGIA 3,040
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr SweLL GirL 9,387
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr Red_Forman 6,696
last post wins! (Dec '10) 4 hr Red_Forman 2,424
last post wins! (Apr '13) 4 hr Red_Forman 1,472

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance