BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 214584 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199338 Aug 26, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More non-response PussBoi? I've had you pegged for the moron that you are from day one. Blather on fool. Blather on
(Way to abandon that "Hispanics only" fable ... I'm sure that now you'll tell us that you knew it was a lie all along. I mean the lie was soooo obvious only a complete moron would fall for it)
Back to your typical lip flapping, I see. I posted another link, guess you missed it. I can find plenty that back up what I say. And you? Your best is, blather on. You lose. Badly, I might add. But, that's been the case your entire life, hasn't it? Yep. I'm sure you do a lot of "pegging"! Probably on small children. flysac
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199339 Aug 26, 2014
Hey Sonicfilter, just how many socks do you use, coward? Such a small, pathetic, dyckless lil boy, never amounted to a hill of beans. Too damn bad. Waa Waa Waa.....it's everyone else's fault! Waa Waa Waa empty flysac
Learn to Read

United States

#199340 Aug 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
Hey Sonicfilter, just how many socks do you use, coward? Such a small, pathetic, dyckless lil boy, never amounted to a hill of beans. Too damn bad. Waa Waa Waa.....it's everyone else's fault! Waa Waa Waa empty flysac
Still stuck on stupid huh Romper? Same sad fable from the same pathetic PussBoi - I'm not the one obsessively blaming Blacks, Hispanics and Gays for the misery that is your life

Your ignorance. Your problem
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199341 Aug 26, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Still stuck on stupid huh Romper? Same sad fable from the same pathetic PussBoi - I'm not the one obsessively blaming Blacks, Hispanics and Gays for the misery that is your life
Of course not, you blame all whites, bigot! Misery? LMAO! My life is great and the future is looking even better. And, you're helping my cause! LMAO in your face, twinkboy! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199342 Aug 26, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a peonic twink, your problem. Don't forget your petroleum products! Thanks! LMAO @ twinkboy!!!
Learn to Read

Franklin, IN

#199343 Aug 26, 2014
Romper posted a link to BigotsRUs.com . I laughed. Romper declared victory because "he posted a link!"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199344 Aug 26, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
Romper posted a link to BigotsRUs.com . I laughed. Romper declared victory because "he posted a link!"
At least learn to be honest with yourself, twink. I declared victory because you lost, badly. Actually, it wasn't even close as you have no argument. Not even one to justify your existence. knobslobber
Learn to Read

Franklin, IN

#199345 Aug 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>At least learn to be honest with yourself, twink. I declared victory because you lost, badly. Actually, it wasn't even close as you have no argument. Not even one to justify your existence. knobslobber
Argument? Simple fact. "Hispanics only" is a blatant lie. But you cling to any lie if it justifies your hate ... Poor Romper
Grand Birther

Jasper, IN

#199346 Aug 26, 2014
America is suddenly angry at the laxity, incompetence, and polarizing politics of the Obama administration, the bad optics of the president putting about in his bright golf clothes while the world burns. Certainly, no recent president has failed on so many fronts — honesty, transparency, truthfulness, the economy, foreign policy, the duties of the commander-in-chief, executive responsibilities, and spiritual leadership.

For those who are “shocked” at the present meltdown, of a magnitude not seen since the annus horribilis of 1979, in their defense: Obama certainly did not campaign on a new health-care plan that would force Americans to give up the doctors they liked and their existing coverage, while raising premiums and deductibles, while giving exemptions for insiders and cronies, and while raising the deficit.
READ MORE...
Posted by giveusliberty1776 at 12:25 PM
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199348 Aug 26, 2014
Oh, just let me know if you need more! LMAO @ U
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199349 Aug 26, 2014
And, another one for twinkboy!

http://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#199350 Aug 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
And, another one for twinkboy!

Another link that doesn't support your "Hispanic only" fable. I'll bet you've got a million of them
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199351 Aug 26, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Another link that doesn't support your "Hispanic only" fable. I'll bet you've got a million of them
Ignoring leads to ignorance. You're there!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199352 Aug 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
Nah, he doesn't hate whites. What friggin' planet do you live on? Time to wake up Gomer.
http://topconservativenews.com/2012/03/proof-...
More reading for the twinkboy.

Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#199353 Aug 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Ignoring leads to ignorance. You're there!
Illiterate moron. Your link doesn't support your lie. It's just another fool yammering but he doesn't even pretend to support your Hispanics only lie. It must be very lonely being so ignorant and obsessed
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199354 Aug 26, 2014
This pretty much says it all. Ignoring makes you ignorant!

This is the reality of the anti-white race war being waged in America today. There is racism in America: anti-white racism.

Time you Jethros woke up. What clowns.

Hmm, wonder who you will blame for this?

This is the reality of the anti-white race war being waged in America today. There is racism in America: anti-white racism.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199355 Aug 26, 2014
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#199356 Aug 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
This pretty much says it all. Ignoring makes you ignorant!

Time you Jethros woke up. What clowns.

Hmm, wonder who you will blame for this?

More Romper obsession. More Romper blaming everyone for his pitiful existence. Sucks to be Romper
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199357 Aug 26, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Illiterate moron. Your link doesn't support your lie. It's just another fool yammering but he doesn't even pretend to support your Hispanics only lie. It must be very lonely being so ignorant and obsessed
Where did your dumbazz come up with Hispanic Only? Because of one article? LMAO!!! SEE IF YOUR DUMBAZZ CAN FOLLOW THIS; 'ANTI-WHITE RACISM'! You're not real bright are you? Nope, that's why you're a DIM! Get it or did I lose you? Lil "o" is the biggest racist of them all. Ignore that too, it only makes you even more ignorant. Going for the gold medal in this category, huh?

BTW dipshyt, I've posted about four articles now, are they all lying? LMAO! COWARD!!!!!!!!!! That shade of yellow looks good on your underbelly!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199358 Aug 26, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More Romper obsession. More Romper blaming everyone for his pitiful existence. Sucks to be Romper
Aw drats, I see you're completely out of BS! Damn the luck, huh? LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min UruEuWauWau 1,383,843
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 19 min GEORGIA 1,525
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min Barack calls me B... 59,540
News Leaders pleading for peace in Chicago after wav... 55 min Go Blue Forever 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr GEORGIA 8,455
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 5 hr GEORGIA 2,446
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr GEORGIA 6,177
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages