BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 189787 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#199240 Aug 25, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant twerp, "these" Feds got involved to continue their war against the white man. There, deal with that lil man. They are racists, do you understand? HUH? DUH....
Is that what they said at the most recent meeting of your local Klavern?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The Feds got involved after receiving a request from the NAACP which presented evidence providing reasonable grounds for involvement.
If you are looking for a rationale, you first need the facts.
<quoted text>
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#199241 Aug 25, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Please understand that neither polls before or after the fact will ever make Romney or McCain president. That you and Rogue seem to get such joy out of what if's is beyond me.
Years of liberalism killing Detroit is also fart induced Fox fiction. Everything is so neatly packaged for the Fox viewer isn't it Obskeptic?
I'm sure continuing to produce gas guzzlers that no one would buy due to increasing gas prices had nothing to do with Detroit's downfall.
Both black and white economics was tied to the auto industries economics, so when the auto industries left so did half the city's population along with over half the city's revenue.
Why is Detroit now a majority black city? Obviously because all the white folk who could leave did leave. Same as Ferguson.
And until we cut the partisan, racist bullshit and finger pointing, nothing else of consequence will ever get done in this country as evidenced by our now infamous congress.
I have lived in and around Detroit my entire life Poppo. I have lived through both democrat and republican governors in my State, and rode the ups and downs of the auto industry since the mid 1970's. The one thing that never changed was the party running the city. With all due respect, not that you deserve any, you don't have a clue. For the record, in the last ten years, all the blacks that could leave the city have done so as well. Detroit is a mecca of liberalism and the typical corruption that comes with it. You seem to have an unhealthy fixation on hating Fox. Maybe you should seek some professional help for that psychosis.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199242 Aug 25, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Your premise that Obama was better qualified than any one else is what is 'stupid'. I have said many times that if there were 100 candidates I would have voted for 99 of them before Obama. Even if Obama was the only name on the ballot I would never vote for him. I want someone occupying the White House who has the best interest of our country at the top of his agenda,not someone who hates our country and wants to destroy it as founded.
And, don't you just love this admin's approach to ISIS? They're not sure if they pose a threat to the U.S.???? Are you kidding me? ISIS has already stated their mission, yet our Gov. isn't sure! These bozos just might get us all killed. Lil "o" is either, a bigger pacifist than JacqWad or he is on the other side.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#199243 Aug 25, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"It is very hard to beat an incumbent,Obama never won an election against an incumbent", you said. Did FDR not beat the incumbent Hoover? Had Truman opted for another bid at the presidency, chances are Ike would' ve crushed him. Did Reagan not beat the incumbent, Carter? Did Clinton not beat the incumbent, GHB?
What's executive experience to you? 4 years in the state and federal senates are not enough? and his previous legal work?
Obama announced that he was running for President shortly after being elected to the Senate. A few days in the Senate for a junior Senator is not executive experience. Executive experience can include many positions. In government an executive has sole authority and responsibility for the daily administration of the state bureaucracy. In business the executive is senior manager in a corporation or a person responsible for running an organization. An executive officer can be a high-ranking member of a corporation body, government or military.
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#199244 Aug 25, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And, don't you just love this admin's approach to ISIS? They're not sure if they pose a threat to the U.S.???? Are you kidding me? ISIS has already stated their mission, yet our Gov. isn't sure! These bozos just might get us all killed. Lil "o" is either, a bigger pacifist than JacqWad or he is on the other side.
Actually he's playing the back nine with his buddy Reggie Love.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199245 Aug 25, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
No, it's perfectly visible for all to see. Now, the ignorant and blind, as well as those suffering from tunnel vision or a closed-mind, may have trouble seeing it, but everyone else can see it just fine. Just seeing static, huh? Try adjusting your colander! LMAO!!!!

Bristol, CT

#199247 Aug 25, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
Since any criticism of the president by a white person is met with the accusation that racism motivates that individual, does that mean now that Debbie Wasserman-Shultz and Barney Frank are now racists?
It means that your major premise is FOS.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#199248 Aug 25, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Your premise that Obama was better qualified than any one else is what is 'stupid'. I have said many times that if there were 100 candidates I would have voted for 99 of them before Obama. Even if Obama was the only name on the ballot I would never vote for him. I want someone occupying the White House who has the best interest of our country at the top of his agenda,not someone who hates our country and wants to destroy it as founded.
Please tell us :

1) how Obama does not have the interest of the country at the top of his agenda. One example will suffice;

1) how Obama hates the United States of American. One example will suffice.

Ottawa

#199249 Aug 25, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
P.S. BTW , I never said that Obama was more qualified than anyone else, not even Romney, though he was. I said he was qualified and had the background. Period.

Ottawa

#199250 Aug 25, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama announced that he was running for President shortly after being elected to the Senate. A few days in the Senate for a junior Senator is not executive experience. Executive experience can include many positions. In government an executive has sole authority and responsibility for the daily administration of the state bureaucracy. In business the executive is senior manager in a corporation or a person responsible for running an organization. An executive officer can be a high-ranking member of a corporation body, government or military.
You're inching away from the "incumbent hard to beat" premise. Changed your mind? How much executive experience did Eisenhower have? Is waging war a qualification for running a country with things other than military?
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#199251 Aug 25, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
But it's not my premise Wojar. That premise is something you partisan liberals own. Just like you own this president, or should I say, he owns you. So I gotta know, the last time you, the wife, and the kids went on a two week vacation, did you manage to squeeze in nine, eighteen hole rounds of golf?

Bristol, CT

#199252 Aug 25, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's perfectly visible for all to see. Now, the ignorant and blind, as well as those suffering from tunnel vision or a closed-mind, may have trouble seeing it, but everyone else can see it just fine. Just seeing static, huh? Try adjusting your colander! LMAO!!!!
Just do a search on "war against the white man" and it brings up a cornucopia of hate.

It's perfectly visible for all to see.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

Bristol, CT

#199253 Aug 25, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
But it's not my premise Wojar. That premise is something you partisan liberals own. Just like you own this president, or should I say, he owns you. So I gotta know, the last time you, the wife, and the kids went on a two week vacation, did you manage to squeeze in nine, eighteen hole rounds of golf?
Faced with the absurdity of his premise, he now disclaims it.

Pathetic.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#199254 Aug 25, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama announced that he was running for President shortly after being elected to the Senate. A few days in the Senate for a junior Senator is not executive experience. Executive experience can include many positions. In government an executive has sole authority and responsibility for the daily administration of the state bureaucracy. In business the executive is senior manager in a corporation or a person responsible for running an organization. An executive officer can be a high-ranking member of a corporation body, government or military.
Frank my friend, you can't teach people that already know everything. Anyone with even an ounce of common sense knows Barry's resume had about as much value as the toilet paper I wipe my ass with, as far as being qualified to be president. When symbolism outweighs real substance those petty little details simply don't matter to a liberal. The country and the world is literally on fire at the moment and Barry found time to play golf nine times in the last fourteen days. Now that is real executive level leadership if I ever witnessed it, and they defend it.

Bristol, CT

#199255 Aug 25, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but that is YOUR PREMISE.

"Since any criticism of the president by a white person is met with the accusation that racism motivates that individual ...."

YOU stated that as a premise, assuming it as fact. It's yours. All yours.

premise: a previous statement or proposition from which another is inferred or follows as a conclusion.

If you cannot understand what a premise is, it's a waste of time to have a conversation.

Ob obviously never took a course in logic. He could never have passed.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#199257 Aug 25, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
Since any criticism of the president by a white person is met with the accusation that racism motivates that individual, does that mean now that Debbie Wasserman-Shultz and Barney Frank are now racists?
Incoherent hate speech is not legitimate criticism Obskeptic. Most people know the difference; the bubble people obviously do not.

As evidenced of course by the bubble people still offering up “if the election were held today” scenarios.

Gallup had Romney winning on Election Day. That didn’t make it so either.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/158519/romney-obam...

Man you haters are funny.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199258 Aug 25, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Just do a search on "war against the white man" and it brings up a cornucopia of hate.
<quoted text>
Ok.

http://newobserveronline.com/the-race-war-aga...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199259 Aug 25, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but that is YOUR PREMISE.
"Since any criticism of the president by a white person is met with the accusation that racism motivates that individual ...."
YOU stated that as a premise, assuming it as fact. It's yours. All yours.
premise: a previous statement or proposition from which another is inferred or follows as a conclusion.
If you cannot understand what a premise is, it's a waste of time to have a conversation.
Ob obviously never took a course in logic. He could never have passed.
<quoted text>
Same old, worn-out BS tactic. So typical and so DIM! Petty insults, hahahaha! Very small man. More like a child, really.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#199260 Aug 25, 2014
WoTARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Tacky didn't like the answer, here it is again:
Facts and law.
Tacky has neither.
BTW, how's that exact address and name of doctor schtick going for ya?
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
<quoted text>
WoTARD, you are one dumb-fucking idiot WHO'S still addicted to that Obama ASS-CRACK! Question???...the usurper known as Barack Hussein Obama has failed to furnish any authenticated proof of his Constitutional eligibility to hold office. Contrary to the corporate media, and idiots like you, this issue has never been resolved in any court. This raises not merely a point of law, but the subject of allegiance. Look at the world today and ask yourself whether the commissions or omissions of Obama have benefitted the United States. If not, who or what nation appears to be the primary beneficiary of his agenda? It's not the U.S.!

Bristol, CT

#199262 Aug 25, 2014
LRS wrote:
Thanks for prong my point.

BTW, the "Hispanic Serving Institutions" are not "Hispanic Only Institutions" as your hate mongering web site declares.

it's a bunch of lies, swallowed by sorry losers.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Realtime 1,232,452
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 70,017
Poll What is your favorite furniture store in Chicago? 2 hr Jana Ravens 0
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr boundary painter 5,240
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 3 hr boundary painter 406
Parrots for sale 3 hr Miranda 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr boundary painter 895
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]