BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 214539 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Grand Birther

United States

#199294 Aug 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
war against the white man
LOLOLOLOLOLOL Little Romper Stomper probably actually believes this to be true.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#199295 Aug 26, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAS!!! Dick, well I guess that is it, this administration is nothing more than incompetent.
Incompetent is being kind? Trying to willfully destroy this is quite another. That is happening under Barack, Jerrett. With the blessings of All Sharptoon, Jesse jackass Jackson and the rest of the "Obama Money" crowd. Maybe there is no "federal" giveaway programs, and they must live in their own mess?.
Dix

United States

#199296 Aug 26, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
There are Foxnews.com biased reports against Obama and now a Dix post that is, you know it, heavily biased against Obama.
That was a mass for James Foley, not his funeral. High praise has been heaped on Foley by no other than President Obama. Foley's funeral will be held October 18. Let's see if Obama sends anyone.
Yes, Obama sent 3 representatives to Brown's funeral. Maybe one or two too many, I agree, but in the present circumstances, he had to send emissaries. Sharpton's homily was well done, with a blend of both pro and c on conmments on the police, politicians and the black community. I agree that Brown may have been praised a tad too much - but that does not change the fact that you don't shoot down a man because he's either walking aggressively on the road - specially the highly-suspect bullet hole on the top of his head. How does a shooter, unless he's 7 feet tall, do that?
As to Margaret Thatcher, she was no longer prime minister at the time of her death. Obama was fully aware that her dearest friends from the Reagan administration, Baker, Schultz, Kissinger would be present. Thatcher, close friend and protector of "freedom-loving" Pinochet, was not friend of Obama's.
You're the f**ked up one. Too bad you don't even know it.
More snide ignorant remarks does that make you feel superior for a nano-second until the next poster spanks you again? You my Canadian friend are clueless and are fighting a battle that has reached critical mass and completely indefensible but you hang on for dear life babbling your progressive liberal talking points like Jesse 'the shakedown' Jackson and Al "not so sharp" Sharpton.

Obama ignores James Foley, Obama ignores Margaret Thatcher, Obama ignores Brian Terry, Obama ignores Gen. Green funerals but sends 3 representatives to Michael Brown's funeral, a 18 year old black 6.4" 300 lbs young man who was shot dead by a police officer the same day he robbed a convenience store, assaulted a store clerk and then assaulted a police officer. Oh yeah when a reasonably intelligent person looks at the facts that are known, a pattern is established and that pattern isn't a pattern that is defensible by any stretch of the imagination.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#199297 Aug 26, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
All the BS about stand down orders and cover-ups was just make believe Faux News gobbled up at the RWJN trough. Now who was ignorant?
<quoted text>
LMAS!!! Dick, the "Fat Lady" ain't even in costume yet!!!

WASHINGTON — The former top lawyer for the Army will be chief counsel for Republicans on the House committee investigating the 2012 terrorist attacks in Benghazi, Libya.

Retired Lt. Gen. Dana Chipman was judge advocate general for the Army from 2009-2013.

The special committee, led by Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-Spartanburg, is preparing for its first public hearing in September.

Chipman “is a person of great character and integrity, with outstanding legal credentials, who dedicated his professional life to the apolitical service to our country and reached the highest levels of his profession,” Gowdy said Thursday through a spokeswoman.

“If you are serious about conducting a fair, thorough, fact-centric investigation devoid of gratuitous partisanship, it stands to reason you would select someone with those same characteristics to lead the investigation,” he said.

The committee, with seven Republicans and five Democrats, was created by the House in May to investigate the attacks on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi that led to the deaths of Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans.

Gowdy’s committee is consolidating the work of several prior congressional investigations into security lapses before the attacks, the military response during the attacks, and how President Obama’s administration handled the aftermath.

Chipman will be chief counsel for the committee’s GOP majority. Democrats, led by Rep. Elijah Cummings of Maryland, are hiring their own staff. The committee’s budget is $3.3 million, and it is expected to continue its investigation well into 2015.

Chipman, who earned degrees from the U.S. Military Academy and Stanford Law School, was deployed during Operation Enduring Freedom in 2001 and 2002 as legal adviser to a joint special operations task force, according to his Army biography.

http://www.airforcetimes.com/article/20140821...
Dix

United States

#199298 Aug 26, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
There are Foxnews.com biased reports against Obama and now a Dix post that is, you know it, heavily biased against Obama.
That was a mass for James Foley, not his funeral. High praise has been heaped on Foley by no other than President Obama. Foley's funeral will be held October 18. Let's see if Obama sends anyone.
Yes, Obama sent 3 representatives to Brown's funeral. Maybe one or two too many, I agree, but in the present circumstances, he had to send emissaries. Sharpton's homily was well done, with a blend of both pro and c on conmments on the police, politicians and the black community. I agree that Brown may have been praised a tad too much - but that does not change the fact that you don't shoot down a man because he's either walking aggressively on the road - specially the highly-suspect bullet hole on the top of his head. How does a shooter, unless he's 7 feet tall, do that?
As to Margaret Thatcher, she was no longer prime minister at the time of her death. Obama was fully aware that her dearest friends from the Reagan administration, Baker, Schultz, Kissinger would be present. Thatcher, close friend and protector of "freedom-loving" Pinochet, was not friend of Obama's.
One more fact I would like to address is the preliminary autopsy reports from St. Louis County Medical Examiner and Dr. Michael Baden both reports validates the other and Dr. Michael Baden gives 2 scenarios explaining how the fatal shot and the last shot could have happened to Michael Brown. Did you not read the reports findings?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#199299 Aug 26, 2014
Dix wrote:
<quoted text>
More snide ignorant remarks does that make you feel superior for a nano-second until the next poster spanks you again? You my Canadian friend are clueless and are fighting a battle that has reached critical mass and completely indefensible but you hang on for dear life babbling your progressive liberal talking points like Jesse 'the shakedown' Jackson and Al "not so sharp" Sharpton.
Obama ignores James Foley, Obama ignores Margaret Thatcher, Obama ignores Brian Terry, Obama ignores Gen. Green funerals but sends 3 representatives to Michael Brown's funeral, a 18 year old black 6.4" 300 lbs young man who was shot dead by a police officer the same day he robbed a convenience store, assaulted a store clerk and then assaulted a police officer. Oh yeah when a reasonably intelligent person looks at the facts that are known, a pattern is established and that pattern isn't a pattern that is defensible by any stretch of the imagination.
"More snide ignorant remarks " you say? They were remarks that addressed YOUR remarks. At the very least, I addressed them, invoking the "whys" of my reasoning and giving names. You, however, come back with a first paragraph, look at it carefully once more, laced with nothing but platitudes, not one single rebuttal to what I advanced. Instead, you insult Jessie Jackson whom I never mentioned and Al "not so sharp" Sharpton without referring to his surprisingly mild sermon (which I also pointed out but which you conveniently ignore).

I've already mentioned Thatcher and why Obama's "absence". You chose to ignore it, even though you did not know the reasons. You ignore the fact that the police officer who shot Brown did not know he had reportedly robbed a store. You ignore the fact that one does not shoot a jaywalker, but more important, that he was shot on top of the head, the sure sign of someone on his knees either falling from gunshot wounds already received or simply surrendering.

Hate like yours is what creates and sparks strained relations between ethnic groups, coloureds and minorities. It is a sign of poor education and, later on, brainwashing by the likes of Newsfox.com and WWE. Your kind exists everywhere, not just in the U.S. But freely arming them with lethal weapons is not helping. And if you don't like what I say because I'm Canadian, just too bad. Unlike you, you'll want to remember that I'm not condemning your country or its citizens. Nenertheless, the fact that I'm not American does not make what I write any less true. Not one bit.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#199300 Aug 26, 2014
Dix wrote:
<quoted text>
One more fact I would like to address is the preliminary autopsy reports from St. Louis County Medical Examiner and Dr. Michael Baden both reports validates the other and Dr. Michael Baden gives 2 scenarios explaining how the fatal shot and the last shot could have happened to Michael Brown. Did you not read the reports findings?
Yes I did. It leaves much uncertainty. It appears to show that Brown had his hands up, that there appears to have been no signs of struggle, that Brown appeared to be surrendering. Is there another report I did not see?
Dix

United States

#199302 Aug 26, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"More snide ignorant remarks " you say? They were remarks that addressed YOUR remarks. At the very least, I addressed them, invoking the "whys" of my reasoning and giving names. You, however, come back with a first paragraph, look at it carefully once more, laced with nothing but platitudes, not one single rebuttal to what I advanced. Instead, you insult Jessie Jackson whom I never mentioned and Al "not so sharp" Sharpton without referring to his surprisingly mild sermon (which I also pointed out but which you conveniently ignore).
I've already mentioned Thatcher and why Obama's "absence". You chose to ignore it, even though you did not know the reasons. You ignore the fact that the police officer who shot Brown did not know he had reportedly robbed a store. You ignore the fact that one does not shoot a jaywalker, but more important, that he was shot on top of the head, the sure sign of someone on his knees either falling from gunshot wounds already received or simply surrendering.
Hate like yours is what creates and sparks strained relations between ethnic groups, coloureds and minorities. It is a sign of poor education and, later on, brainwashing by the likes of Newsfox.com and WWE. Your kind exists everywhere, not just in the U.S. But freely arming them with lethal weapons is not helping. And if you don't like what I say because I'm Canadian, just too bad. Unlike you, you'll want to remember that I'm not condemning your country or its citizens. Nenertheless, the fact that I'm not American does not make what I write any less true. Not one bit.
Oops fatal flaw in your reasoning because the dispatch (police band radio) was clear a robbery had taken place and it was referred to as a strong arm robbery with description of the robber and his buddy. Officer Wilson was 'in the area'. Guess again Sherlock you are spouting 'talking points' and missing the facts of the case. There are still many facts yet unknown but since August 9th, 2014 this case has literally changed 180 degrees from what was reported by CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CBS and internet blogs.

I don't care where you call home I have a Canadian neighbor and we are good friends so I don't have a bias against Canadians. In the Olympics if USA can't win the gold I'm always cheering for Canada to win I consider Canadians our brothers and sisters up north. I've travel in 5 provinces of Canada so far so please knock the chip off your shoulder and realize there is more to this case than what the MSM has reported....much more.
Dix

United States

#199303 Aug 26, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did. It leaves much uncertainty. It appears to show that Brown had his hands up, that there appears to have been no signs of struggle, that Brown appeared to be surrendering. Is there another report I did not see?
All shots were frontal shots explain how Michael Brown could have entrance wounds where the autopsy shows them and have his hands in the air the entire time (3 minutes from start to finish).
Multiple witnesses confirmed there was a struggle between the Officer and Michael Brown with 1 shot discharged in the car...where are you getting your information?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199304 Aug 26, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Brought to you by the C of CC, aka White Citizen's Council.
C of CC, which is really "Klan Light", is a known racist hate group. http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Council_of_Conse...
Perhaps, it is time for a NAAWP. What cha think, Wilbur?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199305 Aug 26, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth? The truth that your hate site posted a blatant lie and a shiny picture? Why should your ignorance cause me shame?
I can provide many more articles that say the same thing. Are they all lying? LMAO!!! Nap time is over, Gomer!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#199306 Aug 26, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked for a single example so I will. Failing to protect our southern border from the invasion of hundreds of thousands of illegals. The country has a process to immigrate here and that is not being enforced. That is the responsibility of the president, ICE, and the DOJ and they are not following protocol. These illegals are putting a huge burden on our system. Healthcare, schools, welfare benefits, etc., not to mention the added competition for the limited jobs available in the economy. This especially hurts young blacks that want to work, where the unemployment rate in some areas of the country exceeds 25%.
Illegal aliens are not eligible for welfare.

If you want to stop illegal aliens from crossing the border, don't give them under-the-table jobs.
As Deep Throat said, "follow the money."
Want to stop illegal immigration over our southern border? Get tough on the lawbreakers behind the problem.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#199307 Aug 26, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAS!!! Dick, the "Fat Lady" ain't even in costume yet!!!
WASHINGTON — The former top lawyer for the Army will be chief counsel for Republicans on the House committee investigating the 2012 terrorist attacks in Benghazi, Libya.
Retired Lt. Gen. Dana Chipman was judge advocate general for the Army from 2009-2013.
The special committee, led by Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-Spartanburg, is preparing for its first public hearing in September.
Chipman “is a person of great character and integrity, with outstanding legal credentials, who dedicated his professional life to the apolitical service to our country and reached the highest levels of his profession,” Gowdy said Thursday through a spokeswoman.
“If you are serious about conducting a fair, thorough, fact-centric investigation devoid of gratuitous partisanship, it stands to reason you would select someone with those same characteristics to lead the investigation,” he said.
The committee, with seven Republicans and five Democrats, was created by the House in May to investigate the attacks on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi that led to the deaths of Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans.
Gowdy’s committee is consolidating the work of several prior congressional investigations into security lapses before the attacks, the military response during the attacks, and how President Obama’s administration handled the aftermath.
Chipman will be chief counsel for the committee’s GOP majority. Democrats, led by Rep. Elijah Cummings of Maryland, are hiring their own staff. The committee’s budget is $3.3 million, and it is expected to continue its investigation well into 2015.
Chipman, who earned degrees from the U.S. Military Academy and Stanford Law School, was deployed during Operation Enduring Freedom in 2001 and 2002 as legal adviser to a joint special operations task force, according to his Army biography.
http://www.airforcetimes.com/article/20140821...
After hearings, rehearings, and re-re-hearings, Gowdy's dog and pony show will be as exciting as old I Love Lucy reruns.

Get real.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
All the BS about stand down orders and cover-ups was just make believe Faux News gobbled up at the RWJN trough. Now who was ignorant?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199308 Aug 26, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad example. Terrible example. Untrue example. An example that only proves how wrong you are. What's the U.S. supposed to do? Build a Berlin-type wall to keep the "illegal" out, with mine fields in-between two walls, sound and movement-detecting machine guns and guard towers all over? Are you sure you want that? The border is long, over 1,000 miles. It is porous, can't be totally sealed. Having said that, GWB (rightly) signed a law that basically grants due process to anyone able to land a toe onto U.S. soil. Now, you want Obama to break the law and send back children and in some cases, mothers, without due process.
Why are you now asking Obama to break the law? God knows you've accused him often enough of doing that. Why now?
So, back to square one. Find another example of him breaking the law. I'll help. Did Obama break the law by continue GWB's spying of individuals via NSA? Yes. Okay, I found an instance for you. Can you find a second one?
You're an absolute joke. Obama is the one who hung out the, "Come one, come all" sign! Obama is the one who created a BS National Monument, which just happens to provide a damn thoroughfare right into the country for the Cartels! Take your BS and stick it up your azz. While you're at it, stick this entire admin up your azz. I know you'll enjoy that! You don't think our Southern border can be secured? You're wrong, again. You really can't see the big picture, can you? DOLT!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199309 Aug 26, 2014
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOLOLOLOL Little Romper Stomper probably actually believes this to be true.
You're right. I do. Dumbazz! Which "zero" are you?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#199310 Aug 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I can provide many more articles that say the same thing. Are they all lying? LMAO!!! Nap time is over, Gomer!
Who could possibly doubt that when Klan Times, Skinheads R US, Hate Train, and 4th Reich Gazette all say the same thing it must be true?
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth? The truth that your hate site posted a blatant lie and a shiny picture? Why should your ignorance cause me shame?
Learn to Read

United States

#199311 Aug 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I can provide many more articles that say the same thing. Are they all lying? LMAO!!! Nap time is over, Gomer!
If they all say that the monies are going to groups that exclusively serve Hispanics then yes, they are all lying. But if they all quite each other and lead with a hate photo then we'll know that they're all as worthless as you are
Learn to Read

United States

#199312 Aug 26, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>If they all say that the monies are going to groups that exclusively serve Hispanics then yes, they are all lying. But if they all quite each other and lead with a hate photo then we'll know that they're all as worthless as you are
Quite? S/b quote.

I'm sure there are also websites that assure me that the Government has declared war on Blacks, gays, Hispanics, men,... Fill in any group you wish. They are lying

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#199313 Aug 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I can provide many more articles that say the same thing. Are they all lying? LMAO!!! Nap time is over, Gomer!
The article falsely stated Hispanic Serving Institutions as "Hispanic only" institutions.

Simply false.

Gateway Community College, Capital community college, Maricopa County Community College, Cal State Long Beach, etc., etc., etc.

Your Klan rag was caught in a LIE. Does that mean all your Klan friends are lying?

Sure does.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth? The truth that your hate site posted a blatant lie and a shiny picture? Why should your ignorance cause me shame?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#199314 Aug 26, 2014
Dix wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops fatal flaw in your reasoning because the dispatch (police band radio) was clear a robbery had taken place and it was referred to as a strong arm robbery with description of the robber and his buddy. Officer Wilson was 'in the area'. Guess again Sherlock you are spouting 'talking points' and missing the facts of the case. There are still many facts yet unknown but since August 9th, 2014 this case has literally changed 180 degrees from what was reported by CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CBS and internet blogs.
I don't care where you call home I have a Canadian neighbor and we are good friends so I don't have a bias against Canadians. In the Olympics if USA can't win the gold I'm always cheering for Canada to win I consider Canadians our brothers and sisters up north. I've travel in 5 provinces of Canada so far so please knock the chip off your shoulder and realize there is more to this case than what the MSM has reported....much more.
Yes, many uncertainties in the Brown case. Are you sure the officer knew about the store robbery? Maybe, but I'm not and neither are the authorities. And , if he did rob the store, which is not okay, just so you don't think It's all right by me, did he deserve to die for it?

All this stuff about Americans/Canadians and your neighbour, may I point out to you that YOU brought it up in your post. I don't play nationalities. We are close to he U.S.both geographically, economically and culturally, like it or not. But you're bigger. Everything you do has an effect on us and the rest of the world - that's been pretty clear to me the last 50 years. So yes, I will comment on U.S. stuff . But I won't triumphantly announce bad things that happen there, why should I? I will comment on them but on the whole, and from personal experience,(I've visited 12 states) will even not agree on some facets, like Iraq, Vietnam., gun adoration. But I will never damn the country or its people - they are our closest and best ally , biggest trade partner will a 5,000 mile unguarded border that is an example to the rest of the world. Oh, btw, one thing some posters here can't stand is my support of Obama and the dems. That, to them, is worse than criticizing your country. BTW, I believe Obama has lost some of his luster lately and it's pretty much self-inflicted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Injudgement 1,383,699
News Leaders pleading for peace in Chicago after wav... 7 min Go Blue Forever 1
Hillary's History 23 min Go Blue Forever 71
A Muslim woman asks the wrong person a question. 1 hr She gets Blasted 3
The USA has the SUPER RICHEST..................... 1 hr BribedBlacksVoteDem 75
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Barack calls me B... 59,531
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr SweLL GirL 8,441
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 hr Sublime1 102,044
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages