BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 192362 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199139 Aug 24, 2014
Grommet wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just thinking the same thing. What a waste of energy.
Yet, you couldn't resist. LMAO!!! Duh...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199140 Aug 24, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More of that natural Birfoon inability to comprehend English ....
Look fellas, you're going to need to put up some type of defense, or we're going to have to call this on account of the "Mercy Rule"!!! LMAO! Excuse me while I clean off my shoe! LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199141 Aug 24, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Look fellas, you're going to need to put up some type of defense, or we're going to have to call this on account of the "Mercy Rule"!!! LMAO! Excuse me while I clean off my shoe! LMAO!
And that is a well struck ball! Oh, it's going deep....deep....IT'S OUTTA HERE! hee hee hee

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#199142 Aug 24, 2014
Well wrote:
<quoted text>I would much rather be a sociopath than a coward.
What if you're both? Which you obviously are. Add liar.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#199143 Aug 24, 2014
Well wrote:
<quoted text>He admitted that he was a runner, Wojar is nothing more than an IDIOT and liar.
Nope, he made no such admission. "Well" is simply illiterate.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he mention "all" Canadians or are you just trying to find some BS point to make? LMAO!

Ottawa

#199144 Aug 24, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
-Lacks the experience? community organiser, corporate lawyer, state legislature, senate of the U.S.. that is more experience than many previous presidents;
Absolutely he lacks experience Jacques. He should never have even gotten close to the office with the resume he had going into the primaries. It was all symbolism over substance and the ability to read a prepared speech on a TelePrompTer. "Community Organizer"? Thats an oxymoron. What community did he organize and to what effect? The majority of communities in the country were "organized" before this guy was even born. Was he a developer somewhere in all that experience he accumulated? Like did he "organize" The Villages in Florida? You know, Americas friendliest hometown. No he did not! One term as a state representative and then graduating to the US Senate, which he only really worked for a couple of years as he went straight to running for president before really accomplishing anything. He didn't sponsor crap or take any hard positions other then oppose the Iraq War. He was never a Governor or had any private or public Executive level management experience. He never served in the military, and I personally don't believe being a lawyer qualifies you for anything other then practicing law. I don't buy it Jacques, but I do respect the humility you show claiming that your only average in intellect. For the sake of argument, I will agree with you on that point.
Obama had 4 years' experience as president when he soundly beat Romney. How much experience did Romney have as president?

Lawyers should never be president, just lawyers? And only military should be president? Are you okay?

Bristol, CT

#199145 Aug 24, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Buster Brown a draft dodger also?
My comment had nothing to do with the draft, moron.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
A sense of righteousness and justice is not reserved for residents of the US (many of which act more like sociopaths).

Bristol, CT

#199146 Aug 24, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is a well struck ball! Oh, it's going deep....deep....IT'S OUTTA HERE! hee hee hee
And now Romper is talking to himself.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#199147 Aug 24, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Look fellas, you're going to need to put up some type of defense, or we're going to have to call this on account of the "Mercy Rule"!!! LMAO! Excuse me while I clean off my shoe! LMAO!
Defense? Of what? Laughing at your pathetic rants needs defended?

Bristol, CT

#199148 Aug 24, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! I plan to drill a dry hole in the near future, would you like to invest? Wake up Buster Brown! He had, at best, a very "suspect" resume. And, after watching disaster after disaster, I'd say it's more than "suspect"! Just as he is, for that matter. It's quite simple actually, to support this man is to support the demise of America. All those predictions that were made, that the DIMs scoffed at? They've come true. If you're against America, at least have the damn gonads to admit it. On the other hand, if you truly believe what Obama says, you'll be contacting me about the above mentioned well. DAB!
He won re-election after a first term. Get over it, moron.

Iraq was a disaster waiting to happen. Daddy Bush warned Dumbya. Dumbya didn't listen.

Putin, Dumbya's love object, didn't turn out to be trustworthy. That's Obama's fault?

Obama picked up the pieces after the Dumbya Disaster.

Klan arses like LRS are trying to destroy America and support its demise.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama had a damn good resume, and when he beat Romney, he had four years experience as POTUS. You're FOS.

Bristol, CT

#199149 Aug 24, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper hits a batting practice pitch out of a Little League field and thinks he's a man.

Bristol, CT

#199150 Aug 24, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Defense? Of what? Laughing at your pathetic rants needs defended?
Apparently Romper thinks people need to defend themselves against the incoherent ramblings of a mental patient mumbling on the street.

Bristol, CT

#199151 Aug 24, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama had 4 years' experience as president when he soundly beat Romney. How much experience did Romney have as president?
Lawyers should never be president, just lawyers? And only military should be president? Are you okay?
But Romney looked the part. He could have played the President on TV!

Ottawa

#199152 Aug 24, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
But Romney looked the part. He could have played the President on TV!
Like Reagan and John Wayne when they played those war heroes.

Ottawa

#199153 Aug 24, 2014
P.S. Or, excuse me, like Reagan when he played president.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199154 Aug 24, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
He won re-election after a first term. Get over it, moron.
Iraq was a disaster waiting to happen. Daddy Bush warned Dumbya. Dumbya didn't listen.
Putin, Dumbya's love object, didn't turn out to be trustworthy. That's Obama's fault?
Obama picked up the pieces after the Dumbya Disaster.
Klan arses like LRS are trying to destroy America and support its demise.
<quoted text>
Still stuffed. Throw out the W card. How lame! Sorry Lil Buster, I'm no Klan member. I hope Hollywood is taking notes! LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199155 Aug 24, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
P.S. Or, excuse me, like Reagan when he played president.
Such a small, petty man.
Learn to Read

Charlestown, IN

#199156 Aug 24, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently Romper thinks people need to defend themselves against the incoherent ramblings of a mental patient mumbling on the street.
All that drool could create a slip hazard
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199157 Aug 24, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
All that drool could create a slip hazard
Quit letting freaks drool on your slip!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199158 Aug 24, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min John Galt 1,251,924
Dear Abby 7-5-15 25 min mrs gladys kravitz 6
Triple Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr boundary painter 1,005
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr boundary painter 1,669
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 2 hr boundary painter 443
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr boundary painter 429
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr boundary painter 963
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE