BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242629 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#199264 Aug 25, 2014
Here is a partial list of "Hispanic Serving Institutions".

Nut jobs think this is evidence of a "war against the white man".

Totally NUTS.

http://www.hacu.net/assnfe/companydirectory.a...
Grand Birther

Jasper, IN

#199265 Aug 25, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for prong my point.
BTW, the "Hispanic Serving Institutions" are not "Hispanic Only Institutions" as your hate mongering web site declares.
it's a bunch of lies, swallowed by sorry losers.
<quoted text>
How does someone prong your point WoTARD???
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#199267 Aug 25, 2014
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>WoTARD, you are one dumb-fucking idiot WHO'S still addicted to that Obama ASS-CRACK! Question???...the usurper known as Barack Hussein Obama has failed to furnish any authenticated proof of his Constitutional eligibility to hold office. Contrary to the corporate media, and idiots like you, this issue has never been resolved in any court. This raises not merely a point of law, but the subject of allegiance. Look at the world today and ask yourself whether the commissions or omissions of Obama have benefitted the United States. If not, who or what nation appears to be the primary beneficiary of his agenda? It's not the U.S.!
Tacky learned to use a hyphen!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#199268 Aug 25, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for prong my point.

BTW, the "Hispanic Serving Institutions" are not "Hispanic Only Institutions" as your hate mongering web site declares.

wojar wrote, "
<quoted text>
Just do a search on "war against the white man" and it brings up a cornucopia of hate.
It's perfectly visible for all to see.
<quoted text>
"
But his hate site had a picture of some guy with an "I hate white folk" sign. That certainly proves something!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199269 Aug 25, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for prong my point.
<quoted text>
In typical and lame fashion, Glotard resorts to it's all lies! LMAO!!! No, unfortunately it's not! It's 8:30, shouldn't you be in your crib, Child?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199270 Aug 25, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Another illiterate birfoon who doesn't know what a premise is.
I simply stated a fact. Too bad Romper cannot handle it.
<quoted text>
I seriously doubt a legitimate fact has ever come from your mouth. Too bad you can't handle the truth.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199271 Aug 25, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Tacky learned to use a hyphen!
Dipshyt learned he's a dipshyt, wow!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199272 Aug 25, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
But his hate site had a picture of some guy with an "I hate white folk" sign. That certainly proves something!
And, here's a cigar minnow for the good lil seal. arf arf arf Clap your little fins, now! Good boy!!! arf arf arf
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199273 Aug 25, 2014
wojar

Newington, CT

#199274 Aug 25, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
In typical and lame fashion, Glotard resorts to it's all lies! LMAO!!! No, unfortunately it's not! It's 8:30, shouldn't you be in your crib, Child?
Hispanic only was a blatant lie. Romper was again caught swallowing bigot garbage hook, line, and sinker.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#199275 Aug 25, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>And, here's a cigar minnow for the good lil seal. arf arf arf Clap your little fins, now! Good boy!!! arf arf arf
Problems Romper? Ashamed of your ignorant hate site? That was a nice photo. Pretty much told me everything I needed to know about your link
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#199276 Aug 25, 2014
Romper: "This photo of one moron with his "I hate whitey" sign proves Obama is funding a 5 bajillion dollar war on white folks"

LTR: "OReaLY? That is one expensive piece of cardboard"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199277 Aug 25, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Problems Romper? Ashamed of your ignorant hate site? That was a nice photo. Pretty much told me everything I needed to know about your link
Ashamed of the truth, Dipshyt? You should be.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199278 Aug 25, 2014
Nah, he doesn't hate whites. What friggin' planet do you live on? Time to wake up Gomer.

http://topconservativenews.com/2012/03/proof-...
Frank

Spokane, WA

#199280 Aug 25, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell us :
1) how Obama does not have the interest of the country at the top of his agenda. One example will suffice;
1) how Obama hates the United States of American. One example will suffice.
Obama has demonstrated his hatred of our country and the citizens of this country for eight years and has written two documentaries. It is not necessary to quote his actions,words or deeds,since they are every where for every one to see who is willing to accept the truth. I have quoted comment with quotation marks and I have provided links,but you don't even believe what you see.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#199281 Aug 25, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has demonstrated his hatred of our country and the citizens of this country for eight years and has written two documentaries. It is not necessary to quote his actions,words or deeds,since they are every where for every one to see who is willing to accept the truth. I have quoted comment with quotation marks and I have provided links,but you don't even believe what you see.
More birther nazi-like Goebels propaganda. All talk,no facts, no proof, no evidence, just hate, hate , and more hate. What a bunch of sorry losers you all are.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199282 Aug 25, 2014
<quoted text>
More birther nazi-like Goebels propaganda. All talk,no facts, no proof, no evidence, just hate, hate , and more hate. What a bunch of sorry losers you all are.
LMAO! Ruined forever. Too damn bad.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199283 Aug 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Poor JacqWad! Ask the coal industry how they feel. Okay, Lil Otis?
wojar

Newington, CT

#199285 Aug 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
Nah, he doesn't hate whites. What friggin' planet do you live on? Time to wake up Gomer.
http://topconservativenews.com/2012/03/proof-...
Brought to you by the C of CC, aka White Citizen's Council.
C of CC, which is really "Klan Light", is a known racist hate group. http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Council_of_Conse...
Dix

United States

#199287 Aug 26, 2014
August 25, 2014 - 5:27 PM

By Lauretta Brown

Holy Rosary Catholic Church
Mourners packed Holy Rosary Catholic Church in Rochester, N.H., on Sunday for a memorial Mass for journalist James Foley, who was murdered by ISIS terrorists.(AP Photo/Jim Cole)

( CNSNews.com )- President Barack Obama sent no White House representative to the memorial Mass held yesterday in Rochester, New Hampshire, for James Foley, the American journalist beheaded by the Islamic State in Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS) terrorists.

President Obama, however, did send three White House aides to Monday’s funeral for Michael Brown, an 18-year-old African American fatally shot in an encounter with a white police officer in Ferguson, Mo.

The memorial mass for James Foley took place Sunday at Our Lady of the Holy Rosary in Foley’s hometown. Connie Hammond, an administrative assistant at Holy Rosary, told CNSNews.com that no White House officials were in attendance.

“There was nobody that represented the White House,” Hammond said, adding that all of the dignitaries in attendance called ahead except for one and that all of them sat together.

Tom Bebbington, director of communications for the Roman Catholic Diocese of Manchester, told CNSNews.com that the officials in attendance at the Mass included New Hampshire Gov. Maggie Hassan (D.), Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R.-N.H.) and Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (D.-N.H), and Rep. Ann Kuster (D.-N.H.).

Bebbington confirmed that no White House officials were present.

Pope Francis sent his condolences to the Foley family in a letter that was read during the Mass.

The letter said the Holy Father “commends James to the loving mercy of God our Father, and joins all who mourn him in praying for an end to senseless violence and the dawn of reconciliation and peace among all the members of the human family.”

While Obama sent no White House officials to Foley’s Sunday memorial Mass, he sent three to Michael Brown’s Monday funeral.

----------

Last year Margaret Thatcher died and Obama ignored it choosing instead to send individuals not of his administration to 'represent' America. If the truth were know Schultz and Baker would have attended on their own dime such was the respect they had toward the 'Iron Lady' as well as their boss, President Ronald Reagan. Thatcher attended Reagan's funeral in California in spite of her doctors forbidding her to travel due to health issues.

James Foley funeral is totally ignored and a 18 year old who spent his last day robbing a convenience store, assaulting a store clerk, then attacking a police officer is raised into a martyr by Obama, Holder, Sharpton, Jackson, MSM, Shabazz(New Black Panthers) and the infamous Chicago Communist Revolution members!

Is this a f**ked up country or what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min flack 1,604,388
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min RACE 105,275
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 20 min RACE 11,324
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 21 min RACE 3,719
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 63,986
Dum black cops 14 hr Frankie 1
National FELON League 15 hr Big Ed 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages