BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#198982 Aug 22, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAS!! Dick!! It's very interesting to find out that you can't deal with concrete observations, of course, I already know this!
Dick, you can't prove that Obama is a Natural Born Citizen, since he acquired a citizenship of another county at birth, this would make him a Dual-Citizen putting him in a different class of citizenship other than a NBC or Naturalized Citizen, now this is a concrete fact.
Please point to the clause in the constitution that states acquiring citizenship in another country, for either a natural born citizen or a naturalized citizen, creates a "different class of citizen."

I won't hold my breath.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198983 Aug 22, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper is getting wiped, and there is no way out!
Nurse Ratched: Romper, please stop calling me your girlfriend or I will cut off your computer time and you won't get your allowance!
Child, where's the post? Couldn't do it, could you? Nope. Told ya! LMAO! 100% BSer!

RationalState

#198984 Aug 22, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAS!!! Disk, it is you that can't comprehend the straightforward principles of Constitutional Law. Yep, a Dual-Citizenship is a category of citizenship in the US, which is other than a NBC and Naturalized Citizen.
Last time I checked Art 2, Sect. 1, para 5, stated NBC not Dual or Naturalized citizen, to allow any other to be POTUS is a violation of the US Constitution, just a concrete fact.
Last time I checked, NBC doesn't depend upon foreign law, Dufus. The US is a sovereign nation, Dufus. US law determines who is NBC, not Kenyan, UK, or North Korean.

Got a clue yet?

RationalState

#198985 Aug 22, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Child, where's the post? Couldn't do it, could you? Nope. Told ya! LMAO! 100% BSer!
The little twit didn't ask for the post three months ago when it was fresh in everyone's mind. After three months of being taunted Romper decides to ask for the post?

Pissant. LMAO.

[QUOTE who='wojar"]
<quoted text>
Nurse Ratched: Romper, please stop calling me your girlfriend or I will cut off your computer time and you won't get your allowance!
[/QUOTE]
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198986 Aug 22, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Dufus, making up a play principle of law doesn't make it real. There are only two types of citizen, NBC and naturalized. Citizenship status in the US does not depend in any way whatsoever, on what the law of this or that foreign country may state today, or may state someday in the future.
<quoted text>
LMAS!!! Sorry Dick,, you will have to take that up with the USSC, they created the Dual-Citizenship classification, had they not Obama would have been born an alien, in the USofA.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#198987 Aug 22, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing beats air and sea superiority. Should our military decide to push someone around, they will. Oh, as to your utopian question, every shore they've been sent to has been "intimidated" in one way or another. What doesn't exist is your viewpoint of, stay home and downsize! That only encourages others. And, you want me to wake up? Get real. Don't tell me you think everything can be settled over a beer? Sounds like another inept person......what's his name, again?
You wrote : "every shore they've been sent to has been "intimidated" in one way or another."

Okay, and in the last 50 years. Name one shore that's been intimidated. Not several, just one, please.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198988 Aug 22, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time I checked, NBC doesn't depend upon foreign law, Dufus. The US is a sovereign nation, Dufus. US law determines who is NBC, not Kenyan, UK, or North Korean.
Got a clue yet?
LMAS!!! Dick, Constitutional Law does determine who is a NBC, it is one born in this nation and not subject to any foreign power.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198989 Aug 22, 2014
Dick, you can twist it, turn it and spin it anyway you want, but, in the end, Obama will be either an alien or a dual-citizen, neither are authorized to be POTUS.

RationalState

#198990 Aug 22, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
After months of humiliation Romper suddenly decides to ask for a months old post in a vain attempt to make believe it didn't happen. Pathetic.

LMAO.

The little child thinks he makes the rules. All he does it wet himself.

Calling Nurse Ratched! Calling Nurse Ratched!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

RationalState

#198991 Aug 22, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAS!!! Dick, Constitutional Law does determine who is a NBC, it is one born in this nation and not subject to any foreign power.
Sorry, Dufus, but US constitutional law does not depend upon foreign law.

Obama was not subject to a foreign power. British law had the force of ZERO in Hawaii when he was born.

Does Dufus think Hawaii was part of the British Empire in 1961?

LMAO.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a clue yet?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198992 Aug 22, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a clue yet?
LMAS!!! What was that statement made in Ark v. US, "It is the inherent right for each nation to pick and chose who will be their citizen, by their constitution". See we have been making dual-citizens sine that case, since it didn't stop other nation from claiming their citizens, even though they were born here.
"All persons born in the US and not subject to any foreign power are citizen", once you have a citizenship of another other than the US you are subject to that power and it makes no matter to what extent.

RationalState

#198993 Aug 22, 2014
Dale wrote:
Dick, you can twist it, turn it and spin it anyway you want, but, in the end, Obama will be either an alien or a dual-citizen, neither are authorized to be POTUS.
In the end, nobody cares what Dale thinks. Barack Obama is the President of the United States, according to US law, which is the only law that counts. Sorry, Play Law doesn't count.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198994 Aug 22, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The little twit didn't ask for the post three months ago when it was fresh in everyone's mind. After three months of being taunted Romper decides to ask for the post?
Pissant. LMAO.
<quoted text>
Hey PeaBrain, you were the one that made the claim. So, you can't back up what you claim. Normal for a 100% BSer. such a child
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198995 Aug 22, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "every shore they've been sent to has been "intimidated" in one way or another."
Okay, and in the last 50 years. Name one shore that's been intimidated. Not several, just one, please.
Your comprehension is abysmal. Pick a shore a carrier has been sent to during a conflict. But hey, we know you, go ahead and kid yourself! I'm sure you also thing our fighters screaming through the skies are merely looked at as pests, right? LMAO! Head in the sand, azz in the air as usual. Sad. And stupid.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198996 Aug 22, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
In the end, nobody cares what Dale thinks. Barack Obama is the President of the United States, according to US law, which is the only law that counts. Sorry, Play Law doesn't count.
Yep, too bad he was born a Brit. He has no right to the office and has more than proved it! LMAO!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#198997 Aug 22, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comprehension is abysmal. Pick a shore a carrier has been sent to during a conflict. But hey, we know you, go ahead and kid yourself! I'm sure you also thing our fighters screaming through the skies are merely looked at as pests, right? LMAO! Head in the sand, azz in the air as usual. Sad. And stupid.
Hey, LOSER, YOU pick a shore. You said carriers intimidated every shore they've been to. I asked you to name one and you can't. I can't either, because, for the last 50 years, there are NONE, ZILCH, ZERO. You came up with the intimidation factor. Name ONE, not several, ONE.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198998 Aug 22, 2014
I do believe that was three perfectly executed clownstomps! Not bad, if I do say so myself.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198999 Aug 22, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Dufus, but US constitutional law does not depend upon foreign law.
Obama was not subject to a foreign power. British law had the force of ZERO in Hawaii when he was born.
Does Dufus think Hawaii was part of the British Empire in 1961?
LMAO.
<quoted text>
LMAS!!! Dick, if you are a citizen of that nation, then you are subject to it, and it makes no difference to what extent.
Dick, don't be dropping that Hawaii BS on me, it makes you look very juvenile and stupid.

RationalState

#199000 Aug 22, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAS!!! What was that statement made in Ark v. US, "It is the inherent right for each nation to pick and chose who will be their citizen, by their constitution".
Too bad Dufus Dale cannot figure out what that means.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a clue yet?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#199001 Aug 22, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAS!!! Dick, when you bring out the "Play Law" I know I have you and you haven't any place to turn to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min flack 1,156,162
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 24 min Breezy _Soul 1,538
koi meri paryshani door kar sakta ha ?? 29 min reality is a crutch 2
Word (Dec '08) 30 min Breezy _Soul 4,795
last post wins! (Apr '13) 55 min Hatti_Hollerand 408
amy 12-26 1 hr Pippa 6
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Osmius 49,349
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web