BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 241653 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199189 Aug 25, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Blissful ignorance.
You are the expert!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#199190 Aug 25, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Then don't comment on it. BTW, do you know how YOUR gov,t works?
2. Shows you HAVE no balls and are totally and ignorantly in the dark, not suspecting that whether it's France or any other major power, it does matter because like it or not, poor you, it's gonna affect you. A lot;
3. Nope, I don't. But I thought there was a sliver of hope that you could be educated. Hopeless.
HAR HAR BURP FART!!!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#199191 Aug 25, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Blissful ignorance.
LMAS!!! It would have been more productive if you had just farted, I don't care!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#199192 Aug 25, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang Globoy, you were close but no cigar. The "VOTES" were fraudulent, the "VOTES"! Glotard is a space cadet in training. la la land
Need some cheese with your whine?

"Unlike Alice in Wonderland, simply saying something is so doesn't make it so."
-Judge Clay D. Land

And every member of Congress was in on the conspiracy when both elections were certified, according to Birfoonistan sources.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Re-elected by a majority of American voters in 2012. That puts the lie to hysterical disaster rants.
Romper's fables are fraudulent.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199193 Aug 25, 2014
wojar wrote:
Yet another setback for Benghazi conspiracy theorists
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/yet-a...
http://tinyurl.com/lgzsy7f
Never trust the 'Most Senile News Broadcasting Company'. Is it any wonder you're lost at sea? Nope! Catch up with the flock before you get left behind, again! Aren't you really missing the desert?

Bristol, CT

#199194 Aug 25, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the expert!
Such a love story, Romper comes to the aid of Dufus. Be careful Romper, your jealous nursemaid may refuse to wipe your butt tomorrow.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Blissful ignorance.

Bristol, CT

#199195 Aug 25, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAS!!! It would have been more productive if you had just farted, I don't care!!!
More blissful ignorance.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199196 Aug 25, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAS!!! It would have been more productive if you had just farted, I don't care!!!
Everything Glotard says can be summed up in a fart!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199197 Aug 25, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Need some cheese with your whine?
"Unlike Alice in Wonderland, simply saying something is so doesn't make it so."
-Judge Clay D. Land
And every member of Congress was in on the conspiracy when both elections were certified, according to Birfoonistan sources.
<quoted text>
Space Cowboy done fell into the rabbit hole and can't find his way out! hee hee hee
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199198 Aug 25, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a love story, Romper comes to the aid of Dufus. Be careful Romper, your jealous nursemaid may refuse to wipe your butt tomorrow.
<quoted text>
I'm sorry Globoy, you just don't have it. Really. Seriously. Think about it! LMAO!!!
Obskeptic

Livonia, MI

#199199 Aug 25, 2014
wojar wrote:
What business experience did Dwight Eisenhower have before he was elected president? And Teddy Roosevelt?
"In a scholarly ranking of great presidents, a 2009 survey conducted by C-Span,6 of the 10 best leaders lacked sufficient business experience to be president by Romney’s rumination. This list includes Ronald Reagan, the actor, union activist and corporate spokesman, and John F. Kennedy, the naval officer, writer and politician. There is one failed businessman on the list of great presidents, the haberdasher Harry S. Truman.
By contrast, two 20th century businessmen — George W. Bush, whose sweetheart deal with the Texas Rangers made him a multimillionaire, and Herbert Hoover, who came by his mining fortune honestly — were ranked among the worst presidents ever by the same historians. Bush left the country in a sea of debt and an economic crisis rivaled only by the one that engulfed Hoover."
http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/05/...
http://tinyurl.com/kbmtx2m
And the sea has gotten much deeper in the last six years Wojar. As a matter of fact, if you believe it is the president that is responsible for the debt, Obama will add more debt to our future then every president before him combined. If you believe it is congress, then see what happened to the debt once Pelosi was in control. Just for the record, I do hold the current bunch of house republicans just as culpable as Obama, although they have attempted to curb the growth of debt, only to be met with significant democrat opposition. Keep making excuses for the guy.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#199200 Aug 25, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
More blissful ignorance.
LMAS!!! Me thinks I hear gnashing of teeth in the wilderness.

Bristol, CT

#199201 Aug 25, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Never trust the 'Most Senile News Broadcasting Company'. Is it any wonder you're lost at sea? Nope! Catch up with the flock before you get left behind, again! Aren't you really missing the desert?
So MSNBC was lying about the House Intelligence Committee Report?

"The House Intelligence Committee, led by Republicans, has concluded that there was no deliberate wrongdoing by the Obama administration in the 2012 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans, said Rep. Mike Thompson of St. Helena."

But birfoons think MSNBC made it all up, just like all the Obama votes in both elections were fraudulent.
wojar wrote:
Yet another setback for Benghazi conspiracy theorists
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/yet-a ...
http://tinyurl.com/lgzsy7f
Obskeptic

Livonia, MI

#199202 Aug 25, 2014
<quoted text>
A failure you say? Under his leadership, the democratic congress, House and senate, saw its most productive period in U.S. history from 2009 to 2011. Look it up. If you won't, I'll do it for you, already did for Rogue. His only response was that Wikipedia leans left, though he's been using it since I've posted here. Then, the Repubs took the House, and has produced one of the lowest number of passed bills in history. Let's not forget that the Reo minority leader, upon Obama's election in 2008, said to make sure this was going to be a one-term president. We understand why, two years later, every piece of legislation the White House sent to the House would not even be considered, most of them not even brought to a vote.
Yeah, the House has to be able to work with the Senate for a bill to make it to the presidents desk Jacques. Maybe we will get a chance to see how productive the legislative branch becomes should the republicans win the senate and keep the house this round of elections. Any legislation the White House sends to the legislative branch is nothing more then a wish list. The Executive branch does not legislate. At least they typically don't. When they do they are outside their constitutional authority. All that productivity from 2009-2011 was rewarded by the American electorate by removing the democrats from control of the House, so it can be implied that all that productivity was not necessarily appreciated by all.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199206 Aug 25, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"The House Intelligence Committee, led by Republicans, has concluded that there was no deliberate wrongdoing by the Obama administration in the 2012 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans, said Rep. Mike Thompson of St. Helena."
But birfoons think MSNBC made it all up, just like all the Obama votes in both elections were fraudulent.
<quoted text>
So, you consider lying and covering up the facts to be noble? Better yet, why would such an extremely smart man (according to you) need to lie and cover up? Lil "o" has looked straight into the camera and lied so many times, everyone has lost track! Wake up Gomer!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#199207 Aug 25, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It was your pal, Glotard, that said "adjectives". Specifics? Pick a scandal! Pick a lie! Why would anyone attempt to provide substance for a fraud? You will not find me doing it. Carriers? I made my point, you know it and so do I. You were, and still are, WRONG! LMAO @ U You boys have been wrecked by the very one you support! Brilliant, just brilliant! Remember what I said, Lil "o" will single-handedly destroy the DIM party. But, you weren't listening then and you're not listening now! Meanwhile, your toast is unrecognizable. Wake up, Gomer!
You really don't mind looking like an imbécile, do you?

You brought up scandals, frauds, and all the rest. YOU. But you want ME to identify what you've just accused Obama of doing? That's because you can't. I certainly won't help you, LOSER;

Carriers? You said they made a difference or whatever in the Gulf. You made your point ? What point? Can't name the carrier(s), the place, or even the approximate date. If you could, you'd be so happy to lord it all over me. LOSER.

Another hit out of the park. What park? Why, the trailer par, what else? LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#199208 Aug 25, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>HAR HAR BURP FART!!!!
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is one of the birther leaders, their cultural honcho, replying in his most sophisticated and eloquent discourse, no doubt after a gargantuan 'epicurian" meal at Arby's, or even better, Popeye's : "HAR HAR BURP FART".
Dale

Wichita, KS

#199209 Aug 25, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you consider lying and covering up the facts to be noble? Better yet, why would such an extremely smart man (according to you) need to lie and cover up? Lil "o" has looked straight into the camera and lied so many times, everyone has lost track! Wake up Gomer!
LMAS!!! The following is from the well know play by "Snakechit".

What bullchit through yonder monitor breaks?
It is the Dick, and Dick thinks he is the sun.
Arise, Dick, and be killed by the truth, so thy
Finders of lies shall perish from this earth.

Bristol, CT

#199210 Aug 25, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Now it's the House Intelligence Committee that is lying and covering up the facts? The 12 Republicans on the committee love Obama so much that they are lying and covering up?

Pathetic.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199211 Aug 25, 2014
<quoted text>
You really don't mind looking like an imbécile, do you?
You brought up scandals, frauds, and all the rest. YOU. But you want ME to identify what you've just accused Obama of doing? That's because you can't. I certainly won't help you, LOSER;
Carriers? You said they made a difference or whatever in the Gulf. You made your point ? What point? Can't name the carrier(s), the place, or even the approximate date. If you could, you'd be so happy to lord it all over me. LOSER.
Another hit out of the park. What park? Why, the trailer par, what else? LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).
Are you a broken record? I could care less what you identify, moron. The entire country is well aware of Lil "o's" games. Carriers? I made it as simple as ABC, JacqWad. Persian Gulf, pick your country! Nah, those floating nukes don't worry anyone. LMAO!!! Stupid. I see you're still reduced to petty insults and name-calling, how very you! Bonehead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John 1,549,277
Why are White men obsessed with Latina women? (Feb '10) 4 min LuvHardCock 207
TRUTH will be revealed, someday, maybe. 11 min WOWsomeStory 2
ex chicago police woman (Jul '16) 14 min ShootDaBitch 25
Spanx-they're for me. 27 min Fuegelgas pump 1
Illinois is in critical financial crisis. 1 hr Genl Forrest 17
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,547

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance