BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 237349 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199119 Aug 24, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you've chosen to be a fool who blindly accepts every stupid lie Rouge posts. Your in fine company there
I see you were born a fool. A true rarity!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#199120 Aug 24, 2014
Well wrote:
<quoted text>I would much rather be a sociopath than a coward.
Assuming all Canadians are US Vietnam era draft dodgers is simply stupid.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
A sense of righteousness and justice is not reserved for residents of the US (many of which act more like sociopaths).

Bristol, CT

#199121 Aug 24, 2014
Well wrote:
<quoted text>You sure didn't have to worry about dying, You ran like the coward that you are.You have no right to speak on anything except being a cowardly draft dodger.
How many natural born Canadians living in Canada were subject to the draft?

Moron.

Bristol, CT

#199122 Aug 24, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a current poll on if the rematch were held today in regards to the presidents popularity.
http://news.yahoo.com/romney-obama-rematch-po...
Heres another one from CNN in case one source is not adequate for you Poppo.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/07/...
But you don't know how unpopular Romney would be today if he had won the election.

So current polls and $2.00 can get you a ride on the bus.
Patriot

Denver, CO

#199123 Aug 24, 2014

Starting at minute 17:30 the speaker shows that the World has been divided into 10 regions (as GOD has revealed to us would happen)- http://biblehub.com/revelation/17-12.htm , and are these the "contractors" the speaker mentions?- http://guardianlv.com/2014/06/isis-trained-by... , https://public.isishq.com/public/SitePages/Ho...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199124 Aug 24, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Did he mention "all" Canadians or are you just trying to find some BS point to make? LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199125 Aug 24, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
But you don't know how unpopular Romney would be today if he had won the election.
More rope? LMAO!!!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#199126 Aug 24, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I see you were born a fool. A true rarity!
More substance? Don't run out
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199127 Aug 24, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More substance? Don't run out
Fix your comb-over, your air valve is showing!
Obskeptic

Livonia, MI

#199128 Aug 24, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And you don't know how popular he may have been by now had he been elected. Romney actually had a resume and the experience to handle the job. A stark difference from the current poser.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199129 Aug 24, 2014
This DIM implosion (as predicted) is far better than anything Hollywood puts out! LMAO! Thanks fellas!!!
Obskeptic

Livonia, MI

#199130 Aug 24, 2014
-Lacks the experience? community organiser, corporate lawyer, state legislature, senate of the U.S.. that is more experience than many previous presidents;

Absolutely he lacks experience Jacques. He should never have even gotten close to the office with the resume he had going into the primaries. It was all symbolism over substance and the ability to read a prepared speech on a TelePrompTer. "Community Organizer"? Thats an oxymoron. What community did he organize and to what effect? The majority of communities in the country were "organized" before this guy was even born. Was he a developer somewhere in all that experience he accumulated? Like did he "organize" The Villages in Florida? You know, Americas friendliest hometown. No he did not! One term as a state representative and then graduating to the US Senate, which he only really worked for a couple of years as he went straight to running for president before really accomplishing anything. He didn't sponsor crap or take any hard positions other then oppose the Iraq War. He was never a Governor or had any private or public Executive level management experience. He never served in the military, and I personally don't believe being a lawyer qualifies you for anything other then practicing law. I don't buy it Jacques, but I do respect the humility you show claiming that your only average in intellect. For the sake of argument, I will agree with you on that point.

Since: Dec 09

Smalltown, Colorado

#199131 Aug 24, 2014
I can't believe this stupid thread is still going.

Bristol, CT

#199132 Aug 24, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he mention "all" Canadians or are you just trying to find some BS point to make? LMAO!
When one assumes a Canadian is a draft dodger, simply because he is a Canadian, the assumption is made with a broad brush. It ain't rocket science, Romper.

Does that clear up your confusion?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

Bristol, CT

#199133 Aug 24, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
And you don't know how popular he may have been by now had he been elected. Romney actually had a resume and the experience to handle the job. A stark difference from the current poser.
Obama had a damn good resume, and when he beat Romney, he had four years experience as POTUS. You're FOS.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Well

Smarr, GA

#199134 Aug 24, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
He admitted that he was a runner, Wojar is nothing more than an IDIOT and liar.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199135 Aug 24, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
When one assumes a Canadian is a draft dodger, simply because he is a Canadian, the assumption is made with a broad brush. It ain't rocket science, Romper.
Does that clear up your confusion?
<quoted text>
What a mind!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#199137 Aug 24, 2014
Well wrote:
<quoted text>He admitted that he was a runner, Wojar is nothing more than an IDIOT and liar.
More of that natural Birfoon inability to comprehend English ....
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199138 Aug 24, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama had a damn good resume, and when he beat Romney, he had four years experience as POTUS. You're FOS.
<quoted text>
LMAO! I plan to drill a dry hole in the near future, would you like to invest? Wake up Buster Brown! He had, at best, a very "suspect" resume. And, after watching disaster after disaster, I'd say it's more than "suspect"! Just as he is, for that matter. It's quite simple actually, to support this man is to support the demise of America. All those predictions that were made, that the DIMs scoffed at? They've come true. If you're against America, at least have the damn gonads to admit it. On the other hand, if you truly believe what Obama says, you'll be contacting me about the above mentioned well. DAB!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199139 Aug 24, 2014
Grommet wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just thinking the same thing. What a waste of energy.
Yet, you couldn't resist. LMAO!!! Duh...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min RoxLo 1,497,487
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 45 min Susanm 10,341
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr USA-1 63,272
The Mexicans stay home 3 hr blue devil 25
News Sleep In to Benefit 13 Youth Homeless Agencies ... 3 hr Trump is the man 1
Study Aides 3 hr Chicago815 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Go Blue Forever 104,990

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages