BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243399 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#199079 Aug 23, 2014
Dale wrote:
Damn, looks like everyone has gone to the "Golden Coral".
Hey, did you hear, Libtards are now upset about the new "golden bullets"!
Because copper has gone way up in price they are now making jackets for bullets out of brass instead of pure copper giving them the golden look.
Yes, there is copper in brass, but less of it. And the brass can be made thinner there for using even less of the expensive copper so it is all about keeping costs down. But those golden bullets are more evil to Libtards but I have no idea why they think that.
But since when has logic decided how Libtards think.

Remington golden bullet 22 LR review

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#199080 Aug 23, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Where is he nuts? What point do you disagree with?"
You believe I don't articulate exactly what I disagree with his opinions?
Okay, here are some of the pearls that this imbecile self-styled Rambo dispensed. Yes, I got the transcript, you don't think I was gonna spend 30 minutes+ listening to a racist misogynistic rant by Grupenfuhrer trooper, now did you? READ :
:1:07: Talks about all men being created equal then went on to say "That does not mean affirmative action".
1:26: Rants about hate crime laws
3:22: Black (little?) Perverts
5:25: Talks about doing a fair share of killing
15:40: Calls supreme court justice a homosexual sodomite.
18:30 "If I die I go to heaven... I died a long time ago"
20:30: Talks about St. Louis County schools
26:40: Calls President Obama an illegal alien
27:00: We can kill you anyway we want
31:38: Goes on anti-muslim rant
37:00: Talks about being a Saint Louis County Cop
43:00: Talk about killing people again
46:41: Goes on rant over being briefed about the 9/11 attacks on Aug 1st 1999 then says 9/11 happened 30 days later also talks about no weapons of mass destruction being found in Afghanistan.
49:22: Continues rant about having secret clearance at Fort (Leavenworth?) and training with Russian spetsnaz
52:40: Says people involved in domestic violence should "just shoot each other and get it over with".
53:15: Somebody like me is going to come in and kill you
56:20: I don't trust nobody and I hate everybody. I hate y'all too I hate everybody. I'm into diversity. I kill everybody.
58:02: Audience member: So what happens when good men like you are retiring from the military. What kind of military do we have left then?
58:15: Sodomites and females. End of statement.
1:01:00: Rants about female green beret
1:03:00 He's handed an oathkeeper patch
==========
Show your true colors, Rogue, and tell us whether you agree or not with most of what precedes. Also tell us why he was suspended from the police force. Then go talk to your fascist-nazi grupenfuhrer LRS-Dale who glorified in presenting us this crappy video.
Apparently this is Mr. Liars and Rogue's messenger. Rogue actually believes this guy had a message the sane would find interesting.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199081 Aug 23, 2014
<quoted text>
I'm sorry. Too late to cry for help. I can't help you. No one can.
The only ones crying for help are the trio of zeros! Now, put the plug in the jug, winehead
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199082 Aug 23, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And Romper still has not figured out that staggering after being decked on the canvas has nothing to do with alcohol.
It's called illiteracy. Romper is the "champeen of illiteracy".
Are all oil magnates that utterly stupid?
<quoted text>
LMAO! What a complete dolt this "ELITE SCIENTIST FROM THE 80s" is. Ahahahaha! You have zero credibility kid. 100% Liar and fraud. Proven. LMAO @ Buster Brown!!!

And, to think all you had to do was provide one post. Still, you failed! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#199083 Aug 23, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are confusing competency with popularity. Obama is a pretty boy which out any substance and is little more than a hollow suit!
Have you seen Obama's lastest poll numbers. Why is POPULARITY by blacks is down to 80%. You do remember that in 2008 95% of blacks voted for him and in 2014 it was down to 92% and now only 80% wood!
Sorry Rogue, but you are the last person anyone would listen to when opinion is key.

That you think Obama is not competent to be POTUS is simply your opinion.

The fact is he is the POTUS and it took a certain degree of competency to get there.

Obviously your silly reliance on post election poll numbers will probably keep you satisfied til your next disappointment, but what does your gut tell you Rogue? LOL

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#199084 Aug 23, 2014
LRS wrote:
Good, now listen to this and learn something!
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...=1XA_yW7Z5OMXX&feature= you tu.be

<quoted text>
I listened to the first 3 minutes. I'm speechless. I can't respond, except to say he's nuts. As is the purveyor of this video, LRS-Dale. Is it possible to be more anti-american than those two right-wing looney tooneys?
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I just watched the same three minutes you said you did and just where is he nuts? What POINT do you disagree with? Sure you can bash him for being nuts, but you never articulate exactly what you disagree with his opinions.
In other words, you are a mental midget.
<quoted text>
"Where is he nuts? What point do you disagree with?"
You believe I don't articulate exactly what I disagree with his opinions?
Okay, here are some of the pearls that this imbecile self-styled Rambo dispensed. Yes, I got the transcript, you don't think I was gonna spend 30 minutes+ listening to a racist misogynistic rant by Grupenfuhrer trooper, now did you? READ :
:1:07: Talks about all men being created equal then went on to say "That does not mean affirmative action".
3:22: Black (little?) Perverts
5:25: Talks about doing a fair share of killing
15:40: Calls supreme court justice a homosexual sodomite.
18:30 "If I die I go to heaven... I died a long time ago"
20:30: Talks about St. Louis County schools
26:40: Calls President Obama an illegal alien
27:00: We can kill you anyway we want
31:38: Goes on anti-muslim rant
37:00: Talks about being a Saint Louis County Cop
43:00: Talk about killing people again
46:41: Goes on rant over being briefed about the 9/11 attacks on Aug 1st 1999 then says 9/11 happened 30 days later also talks about no weapons of mass destruction being found in Afghanistan.
49:22: Continues rant about having secret clearance at Fort (Leavenworth?) and training with Russian spetsnaz
52:40: Says people involved in domestic violence should "just shoot each other and get it over with".
53:15: Somebody like me is going to come in and kill you
56:20: I don't trust nobody and I hate everybody. I hate y'all too I hate everybody. I'm into diversity. I kill everybody.
58:02: Audience member: So what happens when good men like you are retiring from the military. What kind of military do we have left then?
58:15: Sodomites and females. End of statement.
1:01:00: Rants about female green beret
1:03:00 He's handed an oathkeeper patch
==========
Show your true colors, Rogue, and tell us whether you agree or not with most of what precedes. Also tell us why he was suspended from the police force. Then go talk to your fascist-nazi grupenfuhrer LRS-Dale who glorified in presenting us this crappy video.
First of all, both you and I were talking about the FIRST THREE MINUTES so I will address only those TWO items you mentioned in the first three minutes.
1:07: Talks about all men being created equal then went on to say "That does not mean affirmative action".
Again, you have zero intellectual conversation of these two subjects. Is is possible for you to write a PARAGRAPH and why you disagree with these two subject? I don't think so so I give you a F!!!
But "all men being created equal" means that you should treat all men equally and affirmative actin does not do that what so ever. Affirmative Action is SOCIAL Justice which tries to make up for past sins but creating more sins.
So called "Hate Crimes" do not make a c rime worse. It only gives people like Eric Holder the precesived right to ignore crimes committed by blacks against whites and then turn non-crimes to punish white people for merely defending themselves.
Racism is still racism regardless if it is white against black or black against white.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#199085 Aug 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Well, I don't like soccer. It's boring. Scientific, skilful, but soooo boring. U.S. football, in spite of those interminable time-outs, commercial breaks, etc, is much more exciting. However, for every ONE world U.S. football fan, there are FIVE soccer fanatics. Unexplainable, I know, but hey, that's the way it is. Can YOU explain it?
Now, talk about the national pastime, baseball. More boring than soccer. Why? It has no time limit. A game can last for hours, for days, with 35 seconds between each pitch, not counting pitcher and batter time-outs, while outfielders have cobwebs growing under their armpits, falling asleep, with a DH so old and so big, he's just half a player, not able to take the field. He can't run -- soon there will be DRs (designated runners). Such snooze-fests , why cricket seems appealing. At least, they are not sissified with those huge gloves and suits of armour baseball players wear.
Remember the glass house, Rogue, and how you dwell in one.
I am with you on soccer J. I don't even consider it a sport... many people I know get offended when I introduce the idea. But by definition a sport must be competitive and a few years back I did some looking and found that more than 45% of the matches end in....TIES. I don't see how a sport that almost half the time has no winner can be deemed "competitive" as the nature of competition itself seems to demand a victor.(And no.. I don't want to see people bowling for gold medals at the olympics either.)

I am not watching a 3 hour soccer match when it is not only completely probable but statitically likely that neither team will score... much less win.

The reason American football doesn't dominate the world is two fold. First... it is ours. And we aren't much for sharing if you haven't noticed. I would love to see a Canadian team or four sanctioned. But I don't see it happening anytime soon. Which brings us to reason number two and the primary causality.

We don't export it.

People from anywhere else in the world may be 20 years old before they even see a game. It is our nature to resist change, they would sooner continue watching soccer rather than learning the intricate rules and regulations of American football.(I have a Jamacan friend and we are always knocking each others sport.)

Baseball is a game... not a sport. The ONLY guy on the field that can be considered an athlete is the pitcher. A right fielder may go 3 games without having to move a muscle. The most legendary batter in baseball history was Babe Ruth. He was like 5-9... maybe 265lbs?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#199086 Aug 23, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because copper has gone way up in price they are now making jackets for bullets out of brass instead of pure copper giving them the golden look.
Yes, there is copper in brass, but less of it. And the brass can be made thinner there for using even less of the expensive copper so it is all about keeping costs down. But those golden bullets are more evil to Libtards but I have no idea why they think that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xhujRzO2CZ0XX
LMAO!!! These idiots are just that, Idiots. Now, I will say that a brass coated bullet might not have the muzzle velocity of a copper coated one, just due to the lubrication factor of the copper, but, I wouldn't want to be shot by either.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#199087 Aug 23, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xhujRzO2CZ0XX
I have been traveling many years through St. Louis and have had only two incidents to pull a gun, both involved teenagers, one was a car full of white ones and the other was full of black ones, once the M-11 came in to view, the crap was over. I don't take any crap from anyone
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199088 Aug 23, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I have been traveling many years through St. Louis and have had only two incidents to pull a gun, both involved teenagers, one was a car full of white ones and the other was full of black ones, once the M-11 came in to view, the crap was over. I don't take any crap from anyone
Amen!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#199089 Aug 23, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are confusing competency with popularity. Obama is a pretty boy which out any substance and is little more than a hollow suit!
Have you seen Obama's lastest poll numbers. Why is POPULARITY by blacks is down to 80%. You do remember that in 2008 95% of blacks voted for him and in 2014 it was down to 92% and now only 80% wood!
OMG, Rougetard brings up competency vs popularity, then he backs up his stupidity with popularity poll numbers.

Is this a joke?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#199090 Aug 23, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! What a complete dolt this "ELITE SCIENTIST FROM THE 80s" is. Ahahahaha! You have zero credibility kid. 100% Liar and fraud. Proven. LMAO @ Buster Brown!!!
And, to think all you had to do was provide one post. Still, you failed! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Romper suspects that his reply has something to do with his inability to comprehend the English language. Ha ha ha!

Clues: Romper, Canvas. "Champeen"

Fake oil magnates.

Got a clue yet?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And Romper still has not figured out that staggering after being decked on the canvas has nothing to do with alcohol.
It's called illiteracy. Romper is the "champeen of illiteracy".
Are all oil magnates that utterly stupid?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199091 Aug 23, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper suspects that his reply has something to do with his inability to comprehend the English language. Ha ha ha!
Fake oil magnates.
Got a clue yet?
<quoted text>
Sure do! LMAO! Still stuffed, I see. Reduced to petty insults, just like JacqWad. Sad but inevitable! LMAO!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#199092 Aug 23, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, Rougetard brings up competency vs popularity, then he backs up his stupidity with popularity poll numbers.
Is this a joke?
Dick, it doesn't matter, Rush got his wish, Oblunder has failed!!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#199093 Aug 23, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Dick, it doesn't matter, Rush got his wish, Oblunder has failed!!!
Just watch, the incompetent Oblunder will get the US into a ground war before his term is out.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199094 Aug 23, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Fake oil magnates.
Got a clue yet?
<quoted text>
Really, for own good and the safety of those around you, put the plug in the jug, Winehead!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#199095 Aug 23, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
LRS wrote:
Good, now listen to this and learn something!
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...=1XA_yW7Z5OMXX&feature= you tu.be
<quoted text>
I listened to the first 3 minutes. I'm speechless. I can't respond, except to say he's nuts. As is the purveyor of this video, LRS-Dale. Is it possible to be more anti-american than those two right-wing looney tooneys?
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I just watched the same three minutes you said you did and just where is he nuts? What POINT do you disagree with? Sure you can bash him for being nuts, but you never articulate exactly what you disagree with his opinions.
In other words, you are a mental midget.
<quoted text>
First of all, both you and I were talking about the FIRST THREE MINUTES so I will address only those TWO items you mentioned in the first three minutes.
<quoted text>
Again, you have zero intellectual conversation of these two subjects. Is is possible for you to write a PARAGRAPH and why you disagree with these two subject? I don't think so so I give you a F!!!
But "all men being created equal" means that you should treat all men equally and affirmative actin does not do that what so ever. Affirmative Action is SOCIAL Justice which tries to make up for past sins but creating more sins.
So called "Hate Crimes" do not make a c rime worse. It only gives people like Eric Holder the precesived right to ignore crimes committed by blacks against whites and then turn non-crimes to punish white people for merely defending themselves.
Racism is still racism regardless if it is white against black or black against white.
Wrong, so wrong are you. The whole kit

All men are created equal is a myth, a biblical and constitutional myth. A barefaced lie. Minorities, namely women, Blacks, Latinos , have not been treated equally for centuries and that leaves a mark. If you're born with a silver spoon in your mouth, you are automatically ahead of any person from dysfunctional or poor parents. Gray matter has nothing to do with it, but what has been done to it depending on the environment from whence it was washed.

As to hate crimes, you have no clue what you are talking about. They do make a crime worse because the crime in itself is not spontaneous. It is gut deep, it is then thought out, it's an abomination , nothing to do with spontaneity. It's 1st degree, Rogue.

The first three minutes were not good, as I've just shown - never mind the rest of the video. You associate with what this person has to say? Why do you think he was suspended?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199096 Aug 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Wrong, so wrong are you. The whole kit
All men are created equal is a myth, a biblical and constitutional myth. A barefaced lie. Minorities, namely women, Blacks, Latinos , have not been treated equally for centuries and that leaves a mark. If you're born with a silver spoon in your mouth, you are automatically ahead of any person from dysfunctional or poor parents. Gray matter has nothing to do with it, but what has been done to it depending on the environment from whence it was washed.
As to hate crimes, you have no clue what you are talking about. They do make a crime worse because the crime in itself is not spontaneous. It is gut deep, it is then thought out, it's an abomination , nothing to do with spontaneity. It's 1st degree, Rogue.
The first three minutes were not good, as I've just shown - never mind the rest of the video. You associate with what this person has to say? Why do you think he was suspended?
Some pansy, like you, probably complained.
Jesse

United States

#199097 Aug 23, 2014
Iowa Candidate: If Illegal Immigrants Aren’t Given Amnesty, There Will Be More Terrorists in America

By Kevin Boyd 8 hours ago

A Democrat member of the Iowa House of Representatives and nominee for the IA-01 Congressional race says that we need to grant illegal immigrants amnesty or they will become terrorists. Pat Murphy said this on an interview with Iowa Public Radio, when he was asked about the border crisis.
The Daily Caller reported the comment:
Speaking with Iowa Public Radio host Ben Kieffer, Murphy said that “we need to make sure that we take care of the children that are coming up here.”

“They’re not from Mexico, they’re coming from further south,” Murphy continued.“We need to make sure that when we’re talking about these children we need to treat them like they’re our children or our grandchildren.

If they’re gonna be refugees, which several of them are going to be, we need to make sure that we have—one, we take care of them, and we create a pathway for citizenship and set up education for them so they don’t become the same problem that we’re currently having in the Middle East—that they’ll be terrorists a generation from now.”
Representative Murphy is overlooking the role of ideology in motivating terrorism; for example, Islamic extremism. As CNN reported in 2013, based on the terrorism think tank START’s statistics:
Although terrorism touched 85 countries last year, just three – Pakistan, Iraq and Afghanistan – suffered more than half of 2012’s attacks (55%) and fatalities (62%).
While many academics and experts attempt to link terrorism to socio-economic disparity or poverty, this does not explain why there is a heavy concentration of terrorism incidents in the Islamic-dominated Middle East, but sparse counts of terrorism attacks and fatalities in impoverished regions elsewhere.
Ideology matters. North America, by contrast to Asia, the Middle East and North Africa, represents only a tiny fraction of terrorist attacks worldwide by location. In addition, many deadly Islamist terrorist attacks are carried out by rich Muslims, and not poor ones.
This is not say that the majority of Muslims are terrorists, but that there are a high number of terrorists who carry out deadly attacks in the name of Islam. There are very few terrorists who carry out such violent acts in the name of “amnesty” or “jobs.”
This guy is nuts!

Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#199100 Aug 24, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAS!!! Dummy, you people haven't a clue.
And the one thing Dufus is an expert on is being clueless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min jack 1,745,095
News 'It's just really strange': Who is beheading th... 28 min test 6
Trump is A 4 hr CrunchyBacon 581
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr CrunchyBacon 105,470
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr Julia 12,219
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr Julia 1,063
ms 13 8 hr test 8

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages