BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 213078 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#198973 Aug 22, 2014
Sooo, how many of you Libtards now believe that Michael Brown was MURDERED by that cop in Ferguson, MO two weeks ago? Remember, it was only one day after the shooting when Prez. Obummer Boy commented on the shooting. I wonder if he knew the cop had been seriously assaulted and injured?
But when ever has the facts go in the way of Obummer Boy's big mouth?(please note I did not say "big lips").
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198974 Aug 22, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people over the age of ten realize it is foolish to reply to a figurative comment with a concrete observation that has nothing to do with it. Birfoons specialize in irrelevance.
Wojar: The birfoon is talking through his hat.
Dale: But I'm not wearing a hat!
Dolt.
LMAS!! Dick!! It's very interesting to find out that you can't deal with concrete observations, of course, I already know this!
Dick, you can't prove that Obama is a Natural Born Citizen, since he acquired a citizenship of another county at birth, this would make him a Dual-Citizen putting him in a different class of citizenship other than a NBC or Naturalized Citizen, now this is a concrete fact.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#198976 Aug 22, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're stuffed and know there is no way out.
Romper is getting wiped, and there is no way out!

Nurse Ratched: Romper, please stop calling me your girlfriend or I will cut off your computer time and you won't get your allowance!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#198977 Aug 22, 2014
Sooner or later, they will not need pilots. The K-Max evolved from the Vietnam War era HH-43. It is just a tad smaller than the Huey and uses the same Lycoming (now Honeywell) T-53 engine.
But since it has no tail rotor, it has very efficient main rotors and does well in the mountains.

http://www.lockheedmartin.com/us/products/kma...

Oh, "Kaman" is pronounced "Command". They have a great flexing engine drive shaft system which is used on many current helicopters.

http://www.kaman.com/aerospace/specialty-bear...

Oh, how do I know stuff like that? Eye is jest a stupid chopper pilot.

Bristol, CT

#198978 Aug 22, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAS!! Dick!! It's very interesting to find out that you can't deal with concrete observations, of course, I already know this!
Dick, you can't prove that Obama is a Natural Born Citizen, since he acquired a citizenship of another county at birth, this would make him a Dual-Citizen putting him in a different class of citizenship other than a NBC or Naturalized Citizen, now this is a concrete fact.
Dufus still cannot comprehend the straightforward principle that US law governs US citizenship without regard to foreign law.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people over the age of ten realize it is foolish to reply to a figurative comment with a concrete observation that has nothing to do with it. Birfoons specialize in irrelevance.
Wojar: The birfoon is talking through his hat.
Dale: But I'm not wearing a hat!
Dolt.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198979 Aug 22, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dufus still cannot comprehend the straightforward principle that US law governs US citizenship without regard to foreign law.
<quoted text>
LMAS!!! Disk, it is you that can't comprehend the straightforward principles of Constitutional Law. Yep, a Dual-Citizenship is a category of citizenship in the US, which is other than a NBC and Naturalized Citizen.
Last time I checked Art 2, Sect. 1, para 5, stated NBC not Dual or Naturalized citizen, to allow any other to be POTUS is a violation of the US Constitution, just a concrete fact.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198980 Aug 22, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Er, oooookay. Tell us, Admiral, which country has been intimidated by U.S.. carriers lately.Make that the last 40 years. Which one please.
The so-called BIG powers , U.S., Russia, China, they don't impress anyone any more, LRS. Those gunboat days are over. Vietnam changed all that. Wake up, this is not WW2. The U.S has not gotten weaker,not at all, it's just that other nations have gotten stronger. What could be more normal? Lastly, all nations, even the most modest ones, will not let any big shot push them around any more.
Nothing beats air and sea superiority. Should our military decide to push someone around, they will. Oh, as to your utopian question, every shore they've been sent to has been "intimidated" in one way or another. What doesn't exist is your viewpoint of, stay home and downsize! That only encourages others. And, you want me to wake up? Get real. Don't tell me you think everything can be settled over a beer? Sounds like another inept person......what's his name, again?

Bristol, CT

#198981 Aug 22, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAS!!! Disk, it is you that can't comprehend the straightforward principles of Constitutional Law. Yep, a Dual-Citizenship is a category of citizenship in the US, which is other than a NBC and Naturalized Citizen.
Last time I checked Art 2, Sect. 1, para 5, stated NBC not Dual or Naturalized citizen, to allow any other to be POTUS is a violation of the US Constitution, just a concrete fact.
Sorry Dufus, making up a play principle of law doesn't make it real. There are only two types of citizen, NBC and naturalized. Citizenship status in the US does not depend in any way whatsoever, on what the law of this or that foreign country may state today, or may state someday in the future.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

Bristol, CT

#198982 Aug 22, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAS!! Dick!! It's very interesting to find out that you can't deal with concrete observations, of course, I already know this!
Please point to the clause in the constitution that states acquiring citizenship in another country, for either a natural born citizen or a naturalized citizen, creates a "different class of citizen."

I won't hold my breath.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198983 Aug 22, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nurse Ratched: Romper, please stop calling me your girlfriend or I will cut off your computer time and you won't get your allowance!
Child, where's the post? Couldn't do it, could you? Nope. Told ya! LMAO! 100% BSer!

Bristol, CT

#198984 Aug 22, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAS!!! Disk, it is you that can't comprehend the straightforward principles of Constitutional Law. Yep, a Dual-Citizenship is a category of citizenship in the US, which is other than a NBC and Naturalized Citizen.
Last time I checked, NBC doesn't depend upon foreign law, Dufus. The US is a sovereign nation, Dufus. US law determines who is NBC, not Kenyan, UK, or North Korean.

Got a clue yet?

Bristol, CT

#198985 Aug 22, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Child, where's the post? Couldn't do it, could you? Nope. Told ya! LMAO! 100% BSer!
The little twit didn't ask for the post three months ago when it was fresh in everyone's mind. After three months of being taunted Romper decides to ask for the post?

Pissant. LMAO.

[QUOTE who='wojar"]
<quoted text>
[/QUOTE]
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198986 Aug 22, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Dufus, making up a play principle of law doesn't make it real. There are only two types of citizen, NBC and naturalized. Citizenship status in the US does not depend in any way whatsoever, on what the law of this or that foreign country may state today, or may state someday in the future.
<quoted text>
LMAS!!! Sorry Dick,, you will have to take that up with the USSC, they created the Dual-Citizenship classification, had they not Obama would have been born an alien, in the USofA.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#198987 Aug 22, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing beats air and sea superiority. Should our military decide to push someone around, they will. Oh, as to your utopian question, every shore they've been sent to has been "intimidated" in one way or another. What doesn't exist is your viewpoint of, stay home and downsize! That only encourages others. And, you want me to wake up? Get real. Don't tell me you think everything can be settled over a beer? Sounds like another inept person......what's his name, again?
You wrote : "every shore they've been sent to has been "intimidated" in one way or another."

Okay, and in the last 50 years. Name one shore that's been intimidated. Not several, just one, please.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198988 Aug 22, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time I checked, NBC doesn't depend upon foreign law, Dufus. The US is a sovereign nation, Dufus. US law determines who is NBC, not Kenyan, UK, or North Korean.
Got a clue yet?
LMAS!!! Dick, Constitutional Law does determine who is a NBC, it is one born in this nation and not subject to any foreign power.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198989 Aug 22, 2014
Dick, you can twist it, turn it and spin it anyway you want, but, in the end, Obama will be either an alien or a dual-citizen, neither are authorized to be POTUS.

Bristol, CT

#198990 Aug 22, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
After months of humiliation Romper suddenly decides to ask for a months old post in a vain attempt to make believe it didn't happen. Pathetic.

LMAO.

The little child thinks he makes the rules. All he does it wet himself.

Calling Nurse Ratched! Calling Nurse Ratched!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

Bristol, CT

#198991 Aug 22, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAS!!! Dick, Constitutional Law does determine who is a NBC, it is one born in this nation and not subject to any foreign power.
Sorry, Dufus, but US constitutional law does not depend upon foreign law.

Obama was not subject to a foreign power. British law had the force of ZERO in Hawaii when he was born.

Does Dufus think Hawaii was part of the British Empire in 1961?

LMAO.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a clue yet?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198992 Aug 22, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a clue yet?
LMAS!!! What was that statement made in Ark v. US, "It is the inherent right for each nation to pick and chose who will be their citizen, by their constitution". See we have been making dual-citizens sine that case, since it didn't stop other nation from claiming their citizens, even though they were born here.
"All persons born in the US and not subject to any foreign power are citizen", once you have a citizenship of another other than the US you are subject to that power and it makes no matter to what extent.

Bristol, CT

#198993 Aug 22, 2014
Dale wrote:
Dick, you can twist it, turn it and spin it anyway you want, but, in the end, Obama will be either an alien or a dual-citizen, neither are authorized to be POTUS.
In the end, nobody cares what Dale thinks. Barack Obama is the President of the United States, according to US law, which is the only law that counts. Sorry, Play Law doesn't count.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wetting myself 18 min Tami Tell Me True 2
The USA has the SUPER RICHEST..................... 52 min Tami Tell Me True 53
The "Snake" Recited by the Donald. 1 hr Hisssssssss 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Mohammad 70,462
sex help! 5 hr Another Black kil... 4
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr OzRitz 58,822
News Both parties should think twice about challengi... 6 hr MayDay 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages