BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 239659 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#199017 Aug 22, 2014
LRS wrote:
I do believe that was three perfectly executed clownstomps! Not bad, if I do say so myself.
As he staggers from the canvas and cried out "I'm the champeen". LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).

Still waiting for that one shore.

Ottawa

#199018 Aug 22, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really going to try to argue their influence? Tell me you're joking. How about the Persian Gulf? Pick your country! Every one of them was more than aware of our presence. Jacqwad thinks these are looked at as bathtub toys. LMAO!!!!!
Persian Gulf? Name of country, approximate date , name of carrier and result of carrier's presence, please. You don't get away that easily, buster.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199020 Aug 22, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
As he staggers from the canvas and cried out "I'm the champeen". LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).
Still waiting for that one shore.
Stagger? I'm perfectly sober, winehead.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199021 Aug 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Persian Gulf? Name of country, approximate date , name of carrier and result of carrier's presence, please. You don't get away that easily, buster.
Hahahaha! I made my point. Get over it, child.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199022 Aug 22, 2014
Knocked out cold by the truth. hee hee hee

One day you'll realize, YOU LOST! AAAHHHHHahahahahahahaha!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199023 Aug 22, 2014
Now, are you two silly farts done?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#199024 Aug 22, 2014
Good, now listen to this and learn something!

&fe ature=youtu.be

Ottawa

#199026 Aug 23, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha! I made my point. Get over it, child.
No, you didn't. You're an empty fool. You made zero point, as per ususal. You state something, you're challenged and you come back with approximate babbling. Tell us the last time a U..S. carrier scared or impressed any country by showing up offshore. One, not one and a half or even two, just one, blowhard.

Told you, no matter how "powerful", whether the U.S., China, Russia, no one is afraid or impressed any more. Time to alter tactics.

Ottawa

#199027 Aug 23, 2014
LRS wrote:
Knocked out cold by the truth. hee hee hee
One day you'll realize, YOU LOST! AAAHHHHHahahahahahahaha!
The boasting FOOL, whose sole answer is "child". C'mon, give me one shore. Just one. Oh, ok, you can't. Then I'll give you one. Granada. Yes, almighty powerful Granada. LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).

Oops, just realised I've lost. Oh no. You're too crafty, too smart for me LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#199028 Aug 23, 2014
"Our drug policies have helped create unprecedented growth in U.S. fed prison population - increasing 500% since 1980."

Sen. Dick Durbin on Twitter

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#199029 Aug 23, 2014
LRS wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1XA_yW7Z5OMXX&feature=you tu.be
We did in fact learn something from this idiot's rant Mr. Liars. We learned that he's been put on administrative leave to be psychologically evaluated.

What on earth did you learn?
http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/22/us/missouri-pol...

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#199030 Aug 23, 2014
Hey Poppo,
Good to see you again. Hope all is well with you and yours.
loose

Ottawa

#199031 Aug 23, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
We did in fact learn something from this idiot's rant Mr. Liars. We learned that he's been put on administrative leave to be psychologically evaluated.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/22/us/missouri-pol...
Hey

Ottawa

#199032 Aug 23, 2014
LRS wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1XA_yW7Z5OMXX&feature=you tu.be
I listened to the first 3 minutes. I'm speechless. I can't respond, except to say he's nuts. As is the purveyor of this video, LRS-Dale. Is it possible to be more anti-american than those two right-wing looney tooneys?

Ottawa

#199034 Aug 23, 2014
<quoted text>
I listened to the first 3 minutes. I'm speechless. I can't respond, except to say he's nuts. As is the purveyor of this video, LRS-Dale. Is it possible to be more anti-american than those two right-wing looney tooneys?
P.S.: Need I say more ? "he ... does not represent the rank-and-file of the St. Louis County Police Department," county Police Chief Jon Belmar told CNN. Belmar called the video "so bizarre.""

Just reproducing this nutball's rant highlights the mental instability of Topix's so-called LRS-Dale, yes, that this LOSER would be proud to show off this video as being his credo, his unAmerican and Benedict Arnold-like stance. Freedom of speech is indeed a good thing.It alerts to the dangers within, for LRS-Dale has spoken.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#199035 Aug 23, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAS!!! Disk, it is you that can't comprehend the straightforward principles of Constitutional Law. Yep, a Dual-Citizenship is a category of citizenship in the US, which is other than a NBC and Naturalized Citizen.
Last time I checked Art 2, Sect. 1, para 5, stated NBC not Dual or Naturalized citizen, to allow any other to be POTUS is a violation of the US Constitution, just a concrete fact.
Last time I checked SCOTUS and every member of Congress laughed at play law

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#199036 Aug 23, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
"Our drug policies have helped create unprecedented growth in U.S. fed prison population - increasing 500% since 1980."
Sen. Dick Durbin on Twitter
Oh, so it is all Reagan's fault?

Location hidden

#199037 Aug 23, 2014
I watched about two hours of CNN this morning and I was amazed at the number of Obama bashers they had on. And most were black people who were bashing Obama.
In 2008 95% of blacks, who voted, voted for Obama and in 2012 it had dropped to 92%. I wonder how many would vote for him today? I really wonder that as I have talked to a lot of black who regret voting for him.
And I wonder if any Democrat will have a chance of winning the presidential ticket in 2016. If a Republican wins in 2016, who are you going to blame? Bush!!!

Location hidden

#199038 Aug 23, 2014
LRS wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch... =1XA_yW7Z5OMXX&feature=you tu.be
<quoted text>
I just watched the same three minutes you said you did and just where is he nuts? What POINT do you disagree with? Sure you can bash him for being nuts, but you never articulate exactly what you disagree with his opinions.
In other words, you are a mental midget.

Location hidden

#199039 Aug 23, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/22/us/missouri-pol ...
<quoted text>
Hey
Well Poopo, you suffer from the same thing that Jackeau does. You attack the messenger but not his message. What point(s) did he make that you disagree with. You call him an "idiot's rant" but you lack the intelligence to attack even one of his points. Sad, very sad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 43 min VetnorsGate 1,510,356
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,383
White country boys know how to shoot! 3 hr They cannot kill ... 6
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 3 hr not a mental cripple 8,083
News Northeastern Illinois: Jarrett to give commence... 4 hr They cannot kill ... 1
last post wins! (Dec '10) 4 hr They cannot kill ... 3,057
Give liberals a stroke! Fight for coal powered... 6 hr Trump is the man 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages