BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198692 Aug 19, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Perish the thought
LMAS!!! Dummy, it would be an improvement over what you are now.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#198693 Aug 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the reason you can't is because YOU are a social-racist. You believe all black people are victims so they have the right to beat people up, rob stores, assault people, etc. I'll tell you what, slavery was very wrong, but however they got hear they have far more opportunities here in America than if there relatives had not been forced to come to America.
There are plenty of black, and mixed race blacks, who have done real well in America. An example is .... Barrack Obama!
Ya know, most spot venues are owned by .... Conservatives. But the hire the best athletes they can afford....... regardless of their skin color.
Okay, so to me an insult is an insult, no matter the race or skin colour of the person insulting.me. You conclude that this makes me a social-racist (never heard that expression before, wtg). Well, I guess then I'm a social racist;

I believe all black people are victims and "have the right to beat people up, rob stores, assault people, etc". Pray tell, show me where and when I ever wrote, said or contended that. Should be interesting;

So, Blacks should be grateful for being forced to come to the USA as slaves for the opportunities they got later on? Do you even realise what you've expressed? The ignorance of it, the cluelessness of it but above all, the humongous racist tone of it? Do you even know how you've shown your ignorance of history, of colonial rule and all it entails? You've never been there, never studied African history and you come out with this, never once acknowledging that an bove-average black crime rate has its roots in slavery, in being treated worse than animals, in being "set aside" as non-humans until the 1960s? You even state that blacks are racists. How can that be, being at the lower rung where you've put them? Who can they be racist with seeing that they have to look up, no one being lower, not even illegal immigrants with white skin.

People like you are dangerous because there's quite a few like you. They are called KKK, NRA, birthers, tea partyers and other distasteful names. They are dangerous also because they are xenophobes (worse than racists) and ignorant.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#198694 Aug 19, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAS!!! Dummy, it would be an improvement over what you are now.
It wouldn't even be an improvement over what you have always been

Ottawa

#198695 Aug 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
"WHAT DO PEOPLE FEAR MOST?" The results were interesting, to say the
least....
Country Living magazine's top three answers were:
1. Nuclear war/terrorist attack in U.S
2. Child/spouse dying
3. Terminal illness
Ebony / Jet magazine's top three answers were:
1. Ghosts
2. Dogs
3. Registered mail
No Kidding.... And these are the people who put Obama over the top; what
would you expect?
What a racist. It's called social denigration (Barbara Mikkelson). Your post is a lie, as usual.

http://www.snopes.com/racial/humor/fearmost.a...

Ottawa

#198696 Aug 19, 2014
P.S. Don't you just hate it, Rogue, that all my links work now? I have my wife to thank for that - bless her.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#198697 Aug 19, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
P.S. Don't you just hate it, Rogue, that all my links work now? I have my wife to thank for that - bless her.
So you admit you are so internet incompetent your need your wife to help you? Does she tie you shoes for you too?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198698 Aug 19, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
It wouldn't even be an improvement over what you have always been
LMAS!!! Dummy!!! That is right, you can't improve on perfection!!! LMAS!!!!

Location hidden

#198699 Aug 19, 2014
Yes, I bless anyone who takes care of the mentally handicapped.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198700 Aug 19, 2014
LMAS!!! What is his name?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198701 Aug 19, 2014
wojar wrote:
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2 014/08/18/ferguson-pd-busted/
Ferguson Police Busted Attempt To Defame Shooting Victim Blows Up In Their Face (VIDEO)
There was no robbery. No shoplifting.
Michael Brown PAID FOR HIS CIGARS.
But Rougetards think they were there.
Robbery suspect? The store manager did not report a robbery. Store employees didn't report a robbery either.
The store manager was bewildered when police showed up because there had not been a robbery.
But bigot Rougetards were ready to smear the dead young man because he was black and jumped at the opportunity for stereotyping.
Addictinginfo.org ????? LMAO! The host is down! LMAO!

Location hidden

#198702 Aug 19, 2014
Isn't it funny that Jactard does not think these words can be used as a pejorative. Oh, "Ghetto person" is not on the list and I use it to describe multi-generational welfare recipients who think we taxpayers owe them everything thing and it can mean a white, black or people person.

List of ethnic slurs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Page semi-protected

The following is a list of ethnic slurs (ethnophaulisms) that are, or have been, used as insinuations or allegations about members of a given ethnicity or to refer to them in a derogatory (critical or disrespectful), pejorative (disapproving or contemptuous), or insulting manner in the English-speaking world. For the purposes of this list, an ethnic slur is a term designed to insult others on the basis of race, ethnicity, or nationality. Each term is listed followed by its country or region of usage, a definition, and a reference to that term.
Cracker
(US) a poor Appalachian or poor Southerner, a white person, first used in the 19th century.[66] It is sometimes used specifically to refer to a native of Florida or Georgia, sometimes positively or self-descriptively.[67] Also used in a more general sense in North America to refer to white people disparagingly.
Hillbilly
(US) term for Americans of Appalachian or Ozark heritage.[111]
Honky also spelled "honkey" or "honkie"
(US) a white person. Derived from an African-American pronunciation of "hunky", the disparaging term for a Hungarian laborer. The first record of its use as an insulting term for a white person dates from the 1950s.
Redneck
(US) Southern laborer-class whites.
Whitey
a term for a Caucasian

Location hidden

#198703 Aug 19, 2014
Oh, Fox News, yes that evil Faux News, has said that one of the persons arrested in Ferguson came all the way from ...... Kaliphonia. Land of the Tooty-fruities, Marxists, Perverts, pot growing capital of the U.S., etc.
Donnie

United States

#198704 Aug 19, 2014
Here's a peanut: The Democratic Party came into being after Jackson's election in 1825.

And another peanut: Jackson liked the name his opponents called him, "jackass" and used the jackass as a symbol which became the symbol for the Democratic Party when cartoonist Thomas Nast popularized it.

Just one more: Even Albert Gallatin, Jackson's choice for VP, said of Jackson: He is "an honest man and the idol of the worshippers of military glory, but from incapacity, military habits, and habitual disregard of laws and constitutional provisions, altogether unfit for the office".(Adams, Henry. The Life of Albert Gallatin,1879, pg. 599.)

No more peanuts for you. Don't choke on the ones you already ate..

----------

That concludes the History Lesson 101 for today.
Beavis

Jacksonville, FL

#198705 Aug 19, 2014
Oh, isn't it funny that Obama greatly expanded the mandatory flood insurance areas but there is no mandatory earthquake insurance for even places like Kaliphonia?
You see, most of us who live in Florida know when to evacuate if there is a hurricane heading our way but Kaliphonians are too stupid to get out of the way of earthquakes.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198707 Aug 19, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha. The vid was released by the unwitting police.
Just like it's an irrefutable fact that the president was born in Kenya, smuggled into the US under a Hogwarts invisibility cloak, and the doctor coerced into signing a birth certificate.
LOL
<quoted text>
Speaking of which, we still have not seen a copy of his original, have we? Nope.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198708 Aug 19, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly don't need any help from you moron. Romper however has boasted of his 12 month plus pursuit of Wojar. I'd say he's in serious need of help
I would say and have said, you're an idiot.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198709 Aug 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, Fox News, yes that evil Faux News, has said that one of the persons arrested in Ferguson came all the way from ...... Kaliphonia. Land of the Tooty-fruities, Marxists, Perverts, pot growing capital of the U.S., etc.
Insurgents!

Location hidden

#198710 Aug 19, 2014
Oh, my house is over 30 miles from the beach, over 50 feet above sea level and has good drainage but, according to Obama, I am in a flood plain and have to have flood insurance.
Can anyone tell me when this area flooded last. And if it does flood, I bet over a million people (not in this area) will have drowned.
But if you live in Kaliphonia, you are not required to have earthquake insurance!!! Probably because Kaliphonia is a reliable voting state for the Dummycrat Party while Florida is a sometimes Dummycrat voting state. And Kaliphonia knows the Dummycrats in Congress will voting for billion$ of dollar$ in aide if they are hit by an earthquake.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198711 Aug 19, 2014
<quoted text>
Okay, so to me an insult is an insult, no matter the race or skin colour of the person insulting.me. You conclude that this makes me a social-racist (never heard that expression before, wtg). Well, I guess then I'm a social racist;
I believe all black people are victims and "have the right to beat people up, rob stores, assault people, etc". Pray tell, show me where and when I ever wrote, said or contended that. Should be interesting;
So, Blacks should be grateful for being forced to come to the USA as slaves for the opportunities they got later on? Do you even realise what you've expressed? The ignorance of it, the cluelessness of it but above all, the humongous racist tone of it? Do you even know how you've shown your ignorance of history, of colonial rule and all it entails? You've never been there, never studied African history and you come out with this, never once acknowledging that an bove-average black crime rate has its roots in slavery, in being treated worse than animals, in being "set aside" as non-humans until the 1960s? You even state that blacks are racists. How can that be, being at the lower rung where you've put them? Who can they be racist with seeing that they have to look up, no one being lower, not even illegal immigrants with white skin.
People like you are dangerous because there's quite a few like you. They are called KKK, NRA, birthers, tea partyers and other distasteful names. They are dangerous also because they are xenophobes (worse than racists) and ignorant.
Jacqwad shows all the symptoms of being extremely paranoid. What a D'Bag.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198712 Aug 19, 2014
Your wife? You mean Glotard, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 45 min Yeah 1,140,897
Abby 11-20-14 2 hr Cass 11
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Who 48,353
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 70,559
'We Charge Genocide' Presents Report on Chicago... 5 hr erudite 6
Rediscovering Lost Photos From a Long-Ago West End 6 hr Niemand 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr Cali Girl 2014 51,230
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:04 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:04PM
Can the Texans Steal the AFC South?
NBC Sports 2:10 PM
For Cutler, McCown was steadying force - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 5:01 PM
Will Mark Ingram's heavy workload stay level?
Bleacher Report 5:55 PM
Complete Preview for Jags vs. Colts
NBC Sports 7:50 PM
Week 12 skill-position injury report — Thursday