BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 219776 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#198874 Aug 20, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAS!!! Dick, sounds like you have had the experience.. Are you still chair bound?
I'm not the twit who bragged about his arse wiping nursemaids. Got Alzheimer's?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
But Romper needed a wheelchair accessible field with a Port-O-San so that his beautiful nursemaid FB could change his diaper, first.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198875 Aug 20, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I should be jealous that Romper has good looking nursemaids who wipe up his crap and drool?
Did Betty Blowup spring a leak or pee on your floor? I might be able to get one of the nurses to summons an orderly, if that would help! LMAO! Pack it in kid and head back to the desert.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198876 Aug 20, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
He said? As Play Law Justice, what "he said" and $2.00 can get him a ride on the bus.
Got a friggin' clue yet?
<quoted text>
He said the U. S. Constitution, sorry sonny!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198877 Aug 20, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
He said? As Play Law Justice, what "he said" and $2.00 can get him a ride on the bus.
Got a friggin' clue yet?
<quoted text>
LMAS!! Your post is BS and you know It!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198878 Aug 20, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LMAS!!! Of course you aren't, you would lay in filth all day.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198879 Aug 20, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Who bragged about azz-wiping nurses, DumbDick? And, before you claim it was me, please have that post available, otay lil man? LMAO! Here, let me put a edge on that shovel for ya!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198880 Aug 20, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LMAS!!! I think you have me mixed up with someone else. Of course someone in your condition, things do get scrambled.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198881 Aug 20, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Dick, I am so sorry that I have been mean to you, I had no idea that you are home bound.

Bristol, CT

#198882 Aug 20, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAS!! Your post is BS and you know It!!
Oh, I'm sorry, Play Law Justice gets an old man's discount on the bus. Is it $1.75?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a friggin' clue yet?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198883 Aug 20, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I'm sorry, Play Law Justice gets an old man's discount on the bus. Is it $1.75?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
<quoted text>
Please, stay out of humor, you give it a bad name!

Bristol, CT

#198884 Aug 20, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Dick, I am so sorry that I have been mean to you, I had no idea that you are home bound.
Huh? Romper carries on about his nursemaids and that has something to do with me?
Has Dale been eating magic mushrooms?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198885 Aug 20, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Romper carries on about his nursemaids and that has something to do with me?
Has Dale been eating magic mushrooms?
<quoted text>
DumbDick, you're the only one talking about nurses. Not me. DDB! Huh? What? R U on Drugs? LMAO!!! BTW, where's your cumjoined twin this evening? LMAO!!!

Bristol, CT

#198886 Aug 20, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, stay out of humor, you give it a bad name!
Chivalrous twit comes to the aid of his gay twin. How ironic.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198887 Aug 20, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you notice, he doesn't need any help, he's whipping you something good! My comment pertained only to your failed attempt at humor, nothing else. Again, stay out humor, you're ruining it for everyone else! LMAO!!!

Bristol, CT

#198888 Aug 20, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAS!!! I think you have me mixed up with someone else. Of course someone in your condition, things do get scrambled.
Got Alzheimer's?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
But Romper needed a wheelchair accessible field with a Port-O-San so that his beautiful nursemaid FB could change his diaper, first.
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAS!!! Dick, sounds like you have had the experience.. Are you still chair bound?

Idiotic Dale forgot that the conversation was about Rompe -- The conversation that Dufus butted in on.

DOLT!

Bristol, CT

#198889 Aug 20, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who bragged about azz-wiping nurses, DumbDick? And, before you claim it was me, please have that post available, otay lil man? LMAO! Here, let me put a edge on that shovel for ya!
The sad little twit admitted he lived in a situation with 24/7 "live-in" nurse. Now he wants to disclaim it?

Does Romper fantasize she orgasms when she smells his stink?

Bristol, CT

#198890 Aug 20, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you notice, he doesn't need any help, he's whipping you something good! My comment pertained only to your failed attempt at humor, nothing else. Again, stay out humor, you're ruining it for everyone else! LMAO!!!
How sweet! Dale came to the aid and rescued his Damsel in Distress. Now it's Rompers turn to return the favor.

Are gay closet twits always this ineffectual?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

Bristol, CT

#198891 Aug 20, 2014
Dale wrote:
Apparently Dale has had the experience. What is that stuck in his mouth.
Maddy

United States

#198892 Aug 21, 2014
Fast and Furious documents must be provided to Congress, judge rules

Published August 20, 2014
·Associated Press

Aug. 20, 2014: Attorney General Eric Holder speaks during his meeting at the FBI building in St. Louis.AP

WASHINGTON ¬Ė A federal judge has ordered the Justice Department to provide Congress with a list of documents that are at the center of a long-running battle over a failed law enforcement program called Operation Fast and Furious.

In a court proceeding Wednesday, U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson set an Oct. 1 deadline for producing the list to the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.

The Justice Department says the documents should remain confidential and President Barack Obama has invoked executive privilege in an effort to protect them from public disclosure.

The House panel says the Justice Department documents might explain why the department took nearly a year to admit that federal agents had engaged in a controversial law enforcement tactic known as gun-walking.

The Justice Department has long prohibited the risky practice. But the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives used it with disastrous results in a federal law enforcement probe in Arizona, Operation Fast and Furious.

In the operation, federal agents permitted illicitly purchased weapons to be transported unimpeded in an effort to track them to high-level arms traffickers.

Federal agents lost control of some 2,000 weapons and many of them wound up at crime scenes in Mexico and the U.S. Two of the guns were found at the scene of the December 2010 slaying of border agent Brian Terry near the Arizona border city of Nogales.

After Wednesday's court proceeding, Justice Department spokeswoman Emily Pierce said that "we are pleased the judge recognized that executive privilege includes a deliberative process beyond presidential communications" -- a point the department has been arguing in its dispute with Congress.

In court papers, the Justice Department has said that if the courts were to reject a confidentiality claim, Congress could have unfettered access to all information from the executive branch of government aside from presidential communications.

Such a development would be in contravention of the constitutional separation of powers and over two centuries of dealings between the legislative and executive branches, the department said.

The need for some confidentiality in the executive branch is particularly strong in the current case, which involves a congressional demand for information that would reveal the process by which the executive responds to congressional inquiries, the Obama administration added.

Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., the chairman of the House panel, said that the privilege log "will bring us closer to finding out why the Justice Department hid behind false denials in the wake of reckless conduct that contributed to the violent deaths of border patrol agent Brian Terry and countless Mexican citizens."

Congress is trying to get documents that were created after Feb. 4, 2011 -- the day the Justice Department told Sen. Chuck Grassley that ATF "makes every effort to interdict weapons that have been purchased illegally and prevent their transportation to Mexico."

Grassley is the ranking Republican on the Senate Judiciary Committee. In a follow-up on May 2, 2011, the Justice Department told Grassley that "it remains our understanding that ATF's Operation Fast and Furious did not knowingly permit straw buyers to take guns into Mexico."

Three days later, a senior Justice Department official informed the committee that "there's a there there" with respect to the congressional investigation.

On Dec. 2, 2011, the Justice Department withdrew the original Feb. 4 letter which denied that gun-walking had taken place. Jackson, the judge in the current case, is an appointee of President Barack Obama.
==========

WOW....at long last the wheels of justice start to turn...
Learn to Read

Greenfield, IN

#198893 Aug 21, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I was prepared to show you otherwise, but you couldn't find an open field, anywhere in Indiana. Remember? Of course you do. Even offered to pay for your gas to come down. Again, you cowered. But please, go ahead and puff out that chest, it's funny as hell. LMAO!
Samectiredcfabke again Romper?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RealDave 1,406,216
What's happening to Berwyn? (Jun '06) 9 min You forgot 558
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 103,170
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ize Found 70,845
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Into The Night 60,670
Cure For Prescription Drug Addiction ! 6 hr Not True 2
Frank Underwood Here: I Could Sure Use Some Hel... 8 hr Claire Underwood 9

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages