BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243401 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198930 Aug 21, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
After three months of comments about his live-in nurse, Romper has decided that everyone must have forgotten, and he demands a link to his admission.
Way more than a day late and way more than a dollar short.
Romper is a L-O-S-E-R.
You're stuffed and know there is no way out. HaHaHa! Show us the post, DumbDick. LMAO!!! Can't do it, can you? Nope. DumbDick is a complete fraud and BSer! Ahahahahaha

Remember, let them play with the rope long enough, and they will hang themselves! child
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198931 Aug 21, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Shortly after Romper revealed he had a 24/7 nursemaid, he didn't deny making the statement.
Now he wants to deny it months later. The quote above is one of so many.
Romper is a tedious L-O-S-E-R.
We're waiting DumbDick. LMAO! A zit has more potential than you! flysac

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#198932 Aug 22, 2014
LRS wrote:
Just say "NO" to Killary "third-term-Obama" Klanton!
Ya know, if Hillary becomes president, Bill will be First Gigolo.(party time in the White House)

Location hidden

#198933 Aug 22, 2014
Hummm, arrest warrant issued for Michael Brown's accomplice Dorian Johnson. Of course it was for a previous unrelated crime in which he provided a false ID, but now they have a positive ID on him,,,,,,, he is nowhere to be found.

Location hidden

#198934 Aug 22, 2014
Hummm, oh when I came back from Vietnam I heard this CCR tune on the radio. I thought they were singing, "there is a bathroom on the right".
wojar

Farmington, CT

#198935 Aug 22, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
We're waiting DumbDick. LMAO! A zit has more potential than you! flysac
Three months late and way more than a dollar short, Romper goes into denial mode.

Ha ha ha ha ha!

He shouldn't get overly worked up or his nursemaid will recommend cutting down on his internet privileges because he's getting too much spittle on the keyboard and he losses urinary sphincter control.

Location hidden

#198936 Aug 22, 2014
Went fishing yesterday morning and caught a eight pound black drum but as usual my girl friend and i went out to diner and will have the drum for diner tonight. I have a minnow trap which I put in the retention pound at the front of my neighborhood.
I had baited it with pork chop bones from my diner Wednesday night, gave the smaller pieces to my Chihuahuas and the larger pieces in the trap and that night put the trap in the pond. The next morning I had a half dozen crayfish which is what I was after.
It then fish during the out going tide as it tends to bring bail out of the sea grass and streams and into the St. John's River. And that is where the red fish amd black drum wait on them. So I got a real nice black drum. I think they are better table air than red fish which are also good.
Anyway, got home and took a nap and then we went out to diner and returned home for some fun time. Just want you guys know why I wasn't on line with you yesterday, I had better things to do.
But now my girl friend is napping so I have time to jerk your chains.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198938 Aug 22, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Three months late and way more than a dollar short, Romper goes into denial mode.
Ha ha ha ha ha!
He shouldn't get overly worked up or his nursemaid will recommend cutting down on his internet privileges because he's getting too much spittle on the keyboard and he losses urinary sphincter control.
Child.
Joyce

United States

#198939 Aug 22, 2014
Everything blowing up overseas in the M.E. and now even in our own backyards open rioting and looting widespread unrest. I thought after living through the race riots of the 60's the decades of work towards better understanding headway had been made. Then America votes it's first black president, black DOJ, who have spent 6 years screaming that any critics were racists then Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have to chime in hit the local churches tour, union agitators flock to places like Ferguson directly supplied by George Soros efforts, a Communist group from Chicago goes to Ferguson, Shabazz the head of the New Black Panthers goes to Ferguson and what happens? More violence and IMO Eric Holder is doing nothing but stirring the fire embers.

The local police are ordered to stand down and the Missouri State Police and FBI are running the show. OK did that prevent looting, firebombing, shootings, rock throwing and further violence? NO.
Businesses are boarded up their merchandise stolen their buildings destroyed and owners are even afraid to file a police report. How is that justice? It's isn't, even Gov. Nixon of Missouri waited forever it seemed to declare martial law because he didn't want to upset the blacks who wanted to protest. Sounds like a case of tail wagging the dog to me those business owners pay lots of taxes to the city, county and state plus federal taxes for law enforcement and all levels failed them.

This whole event is crazy the media told us the black kid was executed shot in the back multiple times after he had raised his hands and surrendered and all of that was wrong and did no justice to the Michael Brown Family and did no justice to Officer Darren Wilson and his family. CNN even filmed Darren Wilson's home and a close up of his address so those who wanted to do 'harm' had the information. How is that justice? It isn't and it's despicable that CNN did that to that family. Later CNN apologized but the damage had already been done hadn't it? Wilson and his family had to abandon their home and are in hiding. How is that justice? It isn't! The autopsy proved the witness Dorian Johnson lied to police and now they have a warrant for his arrest for another case dealing with a stolen I.D. or false I.D. and then I read last night he is also charged with making a false statement or report to law enforcement.

Everything in this country is backwards!
Beavis

Jacksonville, FL

#198941 Aug 22, 2014
Joyce wrote:
Everything blowing up overseas in the M.E. and now even in our own backyards open rioting and looting widespread unrest. I thought after living through the race riots of the 60's the decades of work towards better understanding headway had been made. Then America votes it's first black president, black DOJ, who have spent 6 years screaming that any critics were racists then Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have to chime in hit the local churches tour, union agitators flock to places like Ferguson directly supplied by George Soros efforts, a Communist group from Chicago goes to Ferguson, Shabazz the head of the New Black Panthers goes to Ferguson and what happens? More violence and IMO Eric Holder is doing nothing but stirring the fire embers.
The local police are ordered to stand down and the Missouri State Police and FBI are running the show. OK did that prevent looting, firebombing, shootings, rock throwing and further violence? NO.
Businesses are boarded up their merchandise stolen their buildings destroyed and owners are even afraid to file a police report. How is that justice? It's isn't, even Gov. Nixon of Missouri waited forever it seemed to declare martial law because he didn't want to upset the blacks who wanted to protest. Sounds like a case of tail wagging the dog to me those business owners pay lots of taxes to the city, county and state plus federal taxes for law enforcement and all levels failed them.
This whole event is crazy the media told us the black kid was executed shot in the back multiple times after he had raised his hands and surrendered and all of that was wrong and did no justice to the Michael Brown Family and did no justice to Officer Darren Wilson and his family. CNN even filmed Darren Wilson's home and a close up of his address so those who wanted to do 'harm' had the information. How is that justice? It isn't and it's despicable that CNN did that to that family. Later CNN apologized but the damage had already been done hadn't it? Wilson and his family had to abandon their home and are in hiding. How is that justice? It isn't! The autopsy proved the witness Dorian Johnson lied to police and now they have a warrant for his arrest for another case dealing with a stolen I.D. or false I.D. and then I read last night he is also charged with making a false statement or report to law enforcement.
Everything in this country is backwards!
But, but, Obama is moving us Forward, into the future, where everyone is taken care of and is happy. Don't worry, be happy. Now where did I put my stash?
Joyce

United States

#198942 Aug 22, 2014
Beavis wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, Obama is moving us Forward, into the future, where everyone is taken care of and is happy. Don't worry, be happy. Now where did I put my stash?
Have you seen the pics of Obama on the golf course just a mere few minutes after his presser talking about the beheading of a American citizen by ISIS?

Happy happy happy....!!! Had a gaping grin stretched across his face you'd thought he just won the Masters. He is completely disengaged with the reality of his job.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#198943 Aug 22, 2014
Hey Butthead,
Alcohol, being the legal drug that it is, is a much bigger scourge on society than weed.
Alcohol and tobacco are the stepping stones to hard core drugs, not pot.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#198944 Aug 22, 2014
Butthead,
Football is right there at the bottom too.
loose

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#198945 Aug 22, 2014
Beavis wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. In the meantime, the navy is set to christen its latest aircraft carrier. Cost :+ or -$4.5 billion. To do what exactly? Stop ISIS? Stop beheadings of innocent Americans? Stop roadside bombs which mercilessly maim and kill allied troops? Stop airliners from running into tall buildings? Stop bombings of barracks and embassies? Stop Blackhawk downs, etc?

Imagine if one were to spend that kind of money on education in "ghettos", in rehabilitating rotten housing, in subsidies to local, small and medium enterprises. What are those carriers going to protect, finally? Ferguson, Watts?

And Joyce's analysis is not fit to be presented at a grade 3 seminar - it ignores history, socio-economic--political aspects , very dunce-like and reactionary with no solution offered. F-minus.

That you, Beavis (Rogue who loves to adopt the stupidest monikers - more Freudian slips) would back Joyce's knee-jerk post , well, what could be more normal?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#198946 Aug 22, 2014
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen the pics of Obama on the golf course just a mere few minutes after his presser talking about the beheading of a American citizen by ISIS?
Happy happy happy....!!! Had a gaping grin stretched across his face you'd thought he just won the Masters. He is completely disengaged with the reality of his job.
Obama playing golf changes nothing. He can work as well from the links as he can from the White House.

However, perception is everything and he is wrong to pursue his game at this time.
Beavis

Jacksonville, FL

#198948 Aug 22, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama playing golf changes nothing. He can work as well from the links as he can from the White House.
However, perception is everything and he is wrong to pursue his game at this time.
Oh, he can "work" but he ain't. Obama is a Pookie.
Beavis

Jacksonville, FL

#198949 Aug 22, 2014
Beavis wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That's right. In the meantime, the navy is set to christen its latest aircraft carrier. Cost :+ or -$4.5 billion. To do what exactly? Stop ISIS? Stop beheadings of innocent Americans? Stop roadside bombs which mercilessly maim and kill allied troops? Stop airliners from running into tall buildings? Stop bombings of barracks and embassies? Stop Blackhawk downs, etc?
Imagine if one were to spend that kind of money on education in "ghettos", in rehabilitating rotten housing, in subsidies to local, small and medium enterprises. What are those carriers going to protect, finally? Ferguson, Watts?
And Joyce's analysis is not fit to be presented at a grade 3 seminar - it ignores history, socio-economic--political aspects , very dunce-like and reactionary with no solution offered. F-minus.
That you, Beavis (Rogue who loves to adopt the stupidest monikers - more Freudian slips) would back Joyce's knee-jerk post , well, what could be more normal?
Don't worry, be happy. Freud wore slips? Oh my my! I always thought he was a little odd.
Beavis

Jacksonville, FL

#198950 Aug 22, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Butthead,
Football is right there at the bottom too.
loose
Butt European football (soccer) is good? And cricket?
Beavis

Jacksonville, FL

#198951 Aug 22, 2014
Beavis wrote:
<quoted text>
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, maybe he should go back to the future then.

Location hidden

#198952 Aug 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Actually our carriers have gotten to big. The Nimitz-class carriers sue to carry 85 plane and now they can carry 100 as the F-14s and A-6s have been replaced with the smaller F/A-18s which will be replaced by the equally small F-35. I would like to see carriers about three fourths the side of the Nimitz-class.
I would also like them cut back to just one nuclear reactor like our subs have. Our subs have diesel back ups and the carriers should have gas-turbine backup power. You do not need to go 33+ knots to get back to port and carriers have large bunkers of jet fuel so if the reactor has to be shut down, they can go to turbine power and cruise back to port at 10 knots.
Oh, during WWII we found out the optimum number of planes per carrier was about 70-80. To me it is important to have about a dozen carrier task forces and right now we have only ten of which four are deployed, two in training cycle, two in short term maintenance and two in long term maintenance.
So if we had to go to a major war right now, we would be about like we were in the Fall of 1941.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change one letter in the word (Apr '12) 3 min winner 44
Change one letter in the word (Mar '12) 7 min winner 68
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 9 min winner 1,073
Word (Dec '08) 11 min winner 6,973
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 27 min winner 12,256
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 28 min winner 3,826
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr Alyssa76 3,269
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr VetnorsGate 1,746,777
Trump is A 4 hr Independent Thinker 638

Chicago Jobs