BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 234034 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#198816 Aug 20, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAS!!! Dick, I am surprised you could spell all of those words!!! Did your shrink write them down for you?
An illiterate uneducated narcissistic fool with delusions of grandeur is surprised that a Ph. D. in the biological sciences can spell.

Why am I not at all surprised?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Illiterate, irrational, narcissistic personality disorder with delusions of grandeur. Ah, Dufus PERFECTION!
Did ya get your patent yet? If you need help, I hear Romper the oil billionaire wants to invest in your dream machine before you put him out of business!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198817 Aug 20, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Read between the lines, did you write, Rogue? Get a load of one of your birther comrade's post:
LRs wrote :
"They say azzholes always end up right where they belong. At the end of the line, blowing chunks! I bet when you're told to smile, you spread your azz cheeks, am I right? LMAO Get back under the porch, runt. LMAO!!!"
==========
Wow, 3 lines consisting of "azzholes, blowing chunks, spread your azz cheeks..." Well, well, notice the anal references, azz, azzhole, CHUNKS (will LRS-Dale enlighten us as to what he means by '"chunks"? Is that what you mean when you mention "between the lnes?"
Do you really want to remain and apologist for this bag of crap, Rogue?
Sounds like you're begging for support. You need it.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#198818 Aug 20, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAS!! What does an extension cord have to do with this thread? Do you have anything of substance to comment on? Of course you don't!!!
you asked : "What does an extension cord have to do with this thread?" Good question. May I ask what your perpetual motion machine have to do with this thread?

Bristol, CT

#198819 Aug 20, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I can assure you that you are a pathetic fool and have been very stupid for a very long time. Your Birfoon fables fit well with your noted disdain for legal basis
Dale can assure you that USSC and the congress are no match for the Supreme Court of Play Law, which is empowered under the United States Play Constitution.
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAS!!! I can see you haven't anything to say. But, I can assure you that Obama is not a natural born citizen.
With the above said, would you like to discuss the eligibility of Obama to be POTUS?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#198820 Aug 20, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAS! Your presumption is just that! Don't believe everything you presume, since you are just a Dummy!!!
I presume that the Constitution and rule of law determine who is a Natural Born Citizen and that the fantasies of a self-proclaimed racist have no legal basis.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#198821 Aug 20, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAS!!! Was I talking to you?
Are you talking to me?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198822 Aug 20, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I can assure you that you are a pathetic fool and have been very stupid for a very long time. Your Birfoon fables fit well with your noted disdain for legal basis
Why do you say he is a pathetic fool? Apparently, you did not take my advice and look up "bigot". fool
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198823 Aug 20, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
An illiterate uneducated narcissistic fool with delusions of grandeur is surprised that a Ph. D. in the biological sciences can spell.
<quoted text>
LMAS!!! Dick, I am sure your are talking about your doctor, you are the laughing stock of the thread.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198824 Aug 20, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
you asked : "What does an extension cord have to do with this thread?" Good question. May I ask what your perpetual motion machine have to do with this thread?
LMAS!! What perpetual motion machine, that was Dick's interpretation, not mine!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198825 Aug 20, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Oh hell, more make-believe "Elite Scientist from the 80s" (LMAO) BS. Ahahahaha!!!!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198826 Aug 20, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I presume that the Constitution and rule of law determine who is a Natural Born Citizen and that the fantasies of a self-proclaimed racist have no legal basis.
LMAS!!! You presumed correctly in the first part of your post, but, the last part is of no consequence, since the US Constitution has jurisdiction over all three branches of our government.

Bristol, CT

#198827 Aug 20, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAS!!! Was I talking to you?
Who cares?

Play Justice al la Birfoon Dale does not comprehend the concept of a public forum.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198828 Aug 20, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking to me?
LMAS!! No! Keep up!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198829 Aug 20, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dale can assure you that USSC and the congress are no match for the Supreme Court of Play Law, which is empowered under the United States Play Constitution.
<quoted text>
LMAS!!! Dick, the US Constitution has jurisdiction over all three branches of government, you have a problem with that?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#198831 Aug 20, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAS!!! You presumed correctly in the first part of your post, but, the last part is of no consequence, since the US Constitution has jurisdiction over all three branches of our government.
And Dufus fables have jurisdiction over a small pile of toad shit
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#198832 Aug 20, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAS!! No! Keep up!
Good. You somehow manage to be comically boring
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#198833 Aug 20, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you say he is a pathetic fool? Apparently, you did not take my advice and look up "bigot". fool
Advice from the BigotBro? Don't wear yourself out moron

Bristol, CT

#198834 Aug 20, 2014
Hey Romper, since you're a magnate in the energy industry, why don't you become Dale's "angel investor"? It could be a great hedge, since if your dearest Dale's sh-t faced fantasy is correct, you will soon be OOB.

You really should be an angel investor, given that God talks to you.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198835 Aug 20, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares?
Play Justice al la Birfoon Dale does not comprehend the concept of a public forum.
<quoted text>
LMAS!!! Dick, was I talking to you, don't think so! Now you and your doctor can take your so called (PHD) and put it where the sun don't shine, preferably in public.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198836 Aug 20, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. You somehow manage to be comically boring
You're losing badly. You should just quit and go home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Teaman 1,480,003
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 6 min They cannot kill ... 3,530
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 11 min They cannot kill ... 10,069
News Chicago's lame winter - is Canada to blame? 42 min maybe 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 62,887
Chicago has the Worst Women (Jun '16) 1 hr All the Same 105
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Boo hoo 104,712

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages