BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 241668 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Dale

Wichita, KS

#198791 Aug 20, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"DumbDick", how original. borrowing the "dick" language from his Play Justice LMAO closet twin.
LMAS!!! A Dick by any other description is still a Dick!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198792 Aug 20, 2014
Las Cruces retiree

Las Cruces, NM

#198793 Aug 20, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What is funny is that Obama will probably let him get out. The good news is he will still be subject to involuntary recall for a court martial which may happen under the NEXT president.
Just like the civilian judicial system and their statute of limitations, the UCMJ has statutes of limits for each crime and he is subject to involuntary recall until they run out.
That s unless Obama pardons him before he leaves office and it looks like Obama will need to pardon a whole lot of folks. Does anyone want to bet he will set a new, all time record number of presidential pardonings in his final days in office?
Bergdahl Plans to Leave Army, Attend College
This photo provided by Eugene R. Fidell shows Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl preparing to be interviewed by Army investigators in August, 2014.(AP Photo/Eugene R. Fidell)
Military.com Aug 19, 2014 | by Richard Sisk
Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl plans to leave the Army and attend college if he is cleared of potential desertion charges following the Army's investigation into his capture in Afghanistan, Bergdahl's lawyer said Tuesday.
Bergdahl would be eligible for college funding under the GI Bill if he received an honorable discharge, but his lawyer declined comment on the issue of GI Bill eligibility.
"He's ready to move on" as a civilian, said Eugene Fidell, Bergdahl's attorney. "We're hoping for the best. College education is in the cards for him."
Fidell played down the significance of a delay announced Tuesday by the Army in completion of the initial Article 15-6 investigation on the circumstances of Bergdahl leaving his post before he was captured by the Taliban.
The investigating officer, Army Maj. Gen. Kenneth R. Dahl, had been expected to complete his work in mid-August but the Army said that his report will now likely be filed in September.
http://www.military.com/daily-news/2014/08/19...
That can't be correct. They mean after the mid-term elections, not September (assuming that something tragic does not happen to the young man before the release of the report).

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#198794 Aug 20, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What is funny is that Obama will probably let him get out. The good news is he will still be subject to involuntary recall for a court martial which may happen under the NEXT president.
Just like the civilian judicial system and their statute of limitations, the UCMJ has statutes of limits for each crime and he is subject to involuntary recall until they run out.
That s unless Obama pardons him before he leaves office and it looks like Obama will need to pardon a whole lot of folks. Does anyone want to bet he will set a new, all time record number of presidential pardonings in his final days in office?
This photo provided by Eugene R. Fidell shows Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl preparing to be interviewed by Army investigators in August, 2014.(AP Photo/Eugene R. Fidell)
Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl plans to leave the Army and attend college if he is cleared of potential desertion charges following the Army's investigation into his capture in Afghanistan, Bergdahl's lawyer said Tuesday.
Bergdahl would be eligible for college funding under the GI Bill if he received an honorable discharge, but his lawyer declined comment on the issue of GI Bill eligibility.
"He's ready to move on" as a civilian, said Eugene Fidell, Bergdahl's attorney. "We're hoping for the best. College education is in the cards for him."
Fidell played down the significance of a delay announced Tuesday by the Army in completion of the initial Article 15-6 investigation on the circumstances of Bergdahl leaving his post before he was captured by the Taliban.
The investigating officer, Army Maj. Gen. Kenneth R. Dahl, had been expected to complete his work in mid-August but the Army said that his report will now likely be filed in September.
http://www.military.com/daily-news/2014/08/19 ...
Las Cruces retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
That can't be correct. They mean after the mid-term elections, not September (assuming that something tragic does not happen to the young man before the release of the report).
I have said that in prior posts that he will be in limbo until after the midterm elections and then quietly discharged as Obama does not want him court martialed. The military wants him CMed but not Obama! But if he stays in, he will be ostracized by the troops.
When I came back from Vietnam I was an Instructor Pilot at Fort Rucker and I would see this officer who was all by himself at the O-Club. All I heard was that he had something to do with the My Lai Massacre and My Lai was bad so I too shunned him. I did not find out until uears later he was Hugh Thompson, the HERO of My Lai! I wish I had know that then.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_Thompson,_J... .

Location hidden

#198795 Aug 20, 2014
Study Finds 25% of Troops Use Food Banks

Greater Boston Food Bank
Military.com Aug 18, 2014 | by Amy Bushatz

A new study suggests that 25 percent of troops in active duty, Guard and the Reserve use food banks to provide groceries and meals for themselves or their families.

The study sponsored by Feeding America, the nation's largest food bank network, is conducted once every four years and was based on data collected in 2012. It found that four percent of surveyed households who used a food bank contained a currently serving military member.

Based on those results, Feeding America officials estimated that 620,000 of their 46.5 million customers, or about 25 percent of the military population in 2012, used food banks.

"We find it disheartening," said Maura Daly, a spokesman for Feeding America. "We know from our food banks anecdotally that they have seen a dramatic increase in the number of military families that they are serving over the last several years. We weren't surprised that the need is there. We were a little surprised by how much need is there, and we believe that this is just the beginning of understanding this issue."
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198796 Aug 20, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. NoAssumptions is assuming.
Obviously, DumbDick Buster Brown doesn't understand what a question mark means. Yep, toopid!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198797 Aug 20, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Obsesed Romper wears his repressed urges on his sleeve and thinks it's a matter of ESP?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
4th grade, huh DumbDick? Thanks. LMAO! Now, quit hitting on me! I don't go that way!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198798 Aug 20, 2014
DumbDick should learn to read.

http://www.philstar.com/cebu-news/2014/06/01/...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#198799 Aug 20, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
DumbDick, be gay if you wish but don't push it on me! Back to your 4th grade tactics, huh? How "genius" of you! LMAO!!! It's so you.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"DumbDick", how original. borrowing the "dick" language from his Play Justice LMAO closet twin.
Not easy to always be "on top" when the bum is juggling LRS and Dale at the same time plus no doubt various other monikers. Trips himself up. They (he) get(s) his (their) LMAO(s) mixed up, then their (his) "Dick" and so forth. Yeah, we get the ultimate bonus : Double trash.

Ottawa

#198800 Aug 20, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://www.military.com/daily-news/2014/08/19...
Was not the first time Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl had left his post. My guess is he just went AWOL for a while and, not too bright, got caught. But, hey, what is army discipline coming to? If he had "disappeared" before, why was he free to roam around again? Are the armed forces tha that hard-up?

Ottawa

#198801 Aug 20, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAS!!! Dick, I am surprised you could spell all of those words!!! Did your shrink write them down for you?
Did you purchase that long long long extension to transfer your perpetual motion automobile's surplus energy to the grid?

Ottawa

#198802 Aug 20, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Study Finds 25% of Troops Use Food Banks
Greater Boston Food Bank
Military.com Aug 18, 2014 | by Amy Bushatz
A new study suggests that 25 percent of troops in active duty, Guard and the Reserve use food banks to provide groceries and meals for themselves or their families.
The study sponsored by Feeding America, the nation's largest food bank network, is conducted once every four years and was based on data collected in 2012. It found that four percent of surveyed households who used a food bank contained a currently serving military member.
Based on those results, Feeding America officials estimated that 620,000 of their 46.5 million customers, or about 25 percent of the military population in 2012, used food banks.
"We find it disheartening," said Maura Daly, a spokesman for Feeding America. "We know from our food banks anecdotally that they have seen a dramatic increase in the number of military families that they are serving over the last several years. We weren't surprised that the need is there. We were a little surprised by how much need is there, and we believe that this is just the beginning of understanding this issue."
Nothing new. I recall reading about soldiers using food banks decades ago. Yeah, like the brass and politicos of both sides who say "We love our "boys", they're our freedom protectors, let's take care of them yada yada yada." BS. They don't give a hoot and as I said a few days back, a widow's pension, a ceremonial burial, a parade to honour the dead, much cheaper than caring medically or otherwise for veterans.

Unfortunately, I can't throw stones, we have the same sorry situation here in Canada regarding neglect of our veterans.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198803 Aug 20, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
DumbDick, be gay if you wish but don't push it on me! Back to your 4th grade tactics, huh? How "genius" of you! LMAO!!! It's so you.
<quoted text>
Not easy to always be "on top" when the bum is juggling LRS and Dale at the same time plus no doubt various other monikers. Trips himself up. They (he) get(s) his (their) LMAO(s) mixed up, then their (his) "Dick" and so forth. Yeah, we get the ultimate bonus : Double trash.
I don't use multiple names, never have. No need. Don't you wish you could say the same? You're really diminishing what little value you had! LMAO!!! How do you like what your brethren are doing? You know, cutting people in half and beheading them? fool

Location hidden

#198804 Aug 20, 2014
LRS wrote:
BTW, after reading the last two pages, I didn't see "all" the gay references you claim I made. Now, little Spanky isn't lying again, is he? Man, your ammo box is bone dry and it's blatantly obvious! What a dweeb.
It does not matter what we say as he will read between the lines and find RACISM, HOMOPHOBOC, ANTI-WOMEN, etc.
JPL

United States

#198806 Aug 20, 2014

1 min ago
Is this racist, too? Someone asked about Ferguson, MO., being democratic...

What do the top ten cities with the highest poverty rate all have in common?

DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!

Detroit, MI (1st on the poverty rate list) hasn’t elected
a Republican mayor since 1961;

Buffalo, NY (2nd) hasn’t elected one since 1954;

Cincinnati, OH (3rd)… since 1984;

Cleveland, OH (4th)… since 1989;

Miami, FL (5th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

St. Louis, MO (6th)…. since 1949;

El Paso, TX (7th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

Milwaukee, WI (8th)… since 1908;

Philadelphia, PA (9th)… since 1952;

Newark, NJ (10th)… since 1907.
Beavis

Jacksonville, FL

#198807 Aug 20, 2014
JPL wrote:
1 min ago
Is this racist, too? Someone asked about Ferguson, MO., being democratic...
What do the top ten cities with the highest poverty rate all have in common?
DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!
Detroit, MI (1st on the poverty rate list) hasn’t elected
a Republican mayor since 1961;
Buffalo, NY (2nd) hasn’t elected one since 1954;
Cincinnati, OH (3rd)… since 1984;
Cleveland, OH (4th)… since 1989;
Miami, FL (5th) has never had a Republican Mayor;
St. Louis, MO (6th)…. since 1949;
El Paso, TX (7th) has never had a Republican Mayor;
Milwaukee, WI (8th)… since 1908;
Philadelphia, PA (9th)… since 1952;
Newark, NJ (10th)… since 1907.
Yep, you be racist. Jacksonville was the 13th largest city in 2000 but in 2010 it moved up the 11th largest. In 2012 we got a Democrat mayor and we are still only the 11th.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198808 Aug 20, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LMAS!!! Dumbass, how does it feel to be stupid? LMAO!!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198809 Aug 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Did you purchase that long long long extension to transfer your perpetual motion automobile's surplus energy to the grid?
LMAS!!! I can see you haven't anything to say. But, I can assure you that Obama is not a natural born citizen.
With the above said, would you like to discuss the eligibility of Obama to be POTUS?

Ottawa

#198810 Aug 20, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not matter what we say as he will read between the lines and find RACISM, HOMOPHOBOC, ANTI-WOMEN, etc.
Read between the lines, did you write, Rogue? Get a load of one of your birther comrade's post:

LRs wrote :

"They say azzholes always end up right where they belong. At the end of the line, blowing chunks! I bet when you're told to smile, you spread your azz cheeks, am I right? LMAO Get back under the porch, runt. LMAO!!!"
==========

Wow, 3 lines consisting of "azzholes, blowing chunks, spread your azz cheeks..." Well, well, notice the anal references, azz, azzhole, CHUNKS (will LRS-Dale enlighten us as to what he means by '"chunks"? Is that what you mean when you mention "between the lnes?"

Do you really want to remain and apologist for this bag of crap, Rogue?

Ottawa

#198811 Aug 20, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAS!!! I can see you haven't anything to say. But, I can assure you that Obama is not a natural born citizen.
With the above said, would you like to discuss the eligibility of Obama to be POTUS?
Poor dodging. And what exactly does Obama's eligibility got to do with your 100-mile extension cord ? Do you at last realise you have no reply, Einstein, and so you go back to the old lie about Obama's eligibilty? Hey, whatever happened to those court challenges? I see they are stuck at 210. Why?

<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min VetnorsGate 1,549,418
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr honeymylove 2,549
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr They cannot kill ... 10,854
Why are White men obsessed with Latina women? (Feb '10) 4 hr LuvHardCock 209
America should let all immigrants in, why not? 4 hr actorvet 1
Presidential Library 6 hr Kay 1
TRUTH will be revealed, someday, maybe. 6 hr WOWsomeStory 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance