BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Read more

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#198592 Aug 18, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And YOU take responsibility for YOUR mistakes? How about the "can you hear us coming" mistake? Or the percentage mistake?
Read carefully : Yes, I fully acknowledge in calling Dale by the name of Rogue. Twice. My mistake, no excuses on my part. I did it.
Your turn.
And the Harvard study mistake.

Bristol, CT

#198593 Aug 18, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LixitJacqWad. Here you go again making another mistake. Are you dense? Really, are you dense? Allow me to point out a fact to your pyrite (fool's gold) head. You think Freud was a genius. You also think Dale, Rogue and I are one person. Now, see? The spotlight is on you. Showoff some more. LMAO!!!!!!!!!
Hilarious coming from a fool who "traced" me to a Serbian crackpot in Chicago after more than a year of Google searching. Sad but humorous.

Romper:
"One search was done nearly a year ago. Your post was yesterday. And, they both went to the same place."

Romper:
"Proof, yet again, you can't read. Try "entirely" different searches. No two words were alike. Spain dat chit, anchor baby."

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#198595 Aug 18, 2014
Do any of you Libtards remember the election of 2006 when the Democrats regained control of Congress? Well, in that year Gallup's "5 the deserve reelection was down to 54%. Since then it has gone up to 59% for 2008 and 2012 when Obama won the presidential elections. But now it is down to just 50%.
In other words, half of the voters do not want to reelect their own Congressman or Senator. It looks like we are for a big shake up and both Moderate Republicans and Progressive Democrats will be tossed out and Congress will be far more CONSERVATIVE come next January!!!

Location hidden

#198596 Aug 18, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dufus obviously didn't read the article. What an ignorant piece of work.
"During the second stop, which lasted two-and-half hours, the troopers terrorized SFC Gerald's 12-year-old son with a police dog, placed both father and son in a closed car with the air conditioning off and fans blowing hot air, and warned that the dog would attack if they attempted to escape. Halfway through the episode perhaps realizing the extent of their lawlessness the troopers shut off the patrol car's video evidence camera."
<quoted text>
Then he was awarded a $10 million law suit? Now prior to the 1970s he probably would not have won a lawsuit against the cops but in 1999, he should have had no problem ...... if this was true. If I was on the jury and the facts are as stated, I too would have given him a just award and punished the bad cops.
As a long-haul trucker for almost 14 years I ran into enough bad cops so I have no love for bad cops (but respect the good ones).
Soooo, how much money was he awarded?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#198598 Aug 18, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, that'll be you with a skewer up your Ahole, roasting slowly over an open flame. Serve your master, JacqWad!
More anal obsession from the closet LOSER

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#198599 Aug 18, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacqwad, why does the world bother putting up with people like you? Now, that's a real puzzler!!! Here's where you screw up every time (told you this before), it's your interpretation that is wrong. You "think" you know what someone else means but you don't. You think you look at issues with an open mind but you don't. You take words too literally and by doing so, you miss the message. Cluelessness? Again, perfect example, you thought you knew what I meant but you didn't. All I did was use a couple of numbers to get a rough estimate, quickly. You took it from there, brainchild.
BTW, I was wrong, once! I think! LMAO!!!
Ha ha, get a load of this : "All I did was use a couple of numbers to get a rough estimate, quickly". You didn't and still don't know the difference between a percentage and a percentage point, then to add to it, didn't and still don't know that adding 50% to 10 is not the same result as substracting 50% from that result. You're a bum, a make-believe oil tycoon birfoon buffoon shiftless birther. A laughing/mocking stock. In French, a "pauvre type". Look it up --- if you can.

Location hidden

#198600 Aug 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Yeah,no white person has ever killed anyone whilst driving drunk. Sad for your sister-in-law and her family, what a horrible waste, but Rogue, had the DUI guy been white, would you have written "a white man was pulled over...? Don't you realise you've once more shown your penchant for racism? You're incurable, Rogue, you're racist in all your fibres and like a volcano, your racism erupts spontaneously.
Ah, forty years ago when I use to drive drunk, I drove slowly. I might have not very bright to drive drunk but I was still smart enough not to pretend I was Dal Earnhrdt Sr.
Oh, BTW, Dale Sr, caused his won death!!!

Location hidden

#198601 Aug 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Boy, you sure are generous with your little insignificant personal anecdotes. BTW,. and in any other country, you would've been a "young NonCom", not an officer. You never had the academic qualifications to be an officer unless you made it up the hard way - like some battle-decorated meritorious grunts.
But in any other country, a warrant officer would not be a pilot much less with a full colonel COPILOT!!! Yep, I have had many copilots who were senior commissioned officers.
Oh, did you know most Ship Masters of U.S. Army SHIPS are ... warrant officers? And yes, we are COMMISSIONED warrant officers with the power to promote and demote subordinates, make recommendations of courts martial, etc. Can any CANADIAN warrant officer do those things?
Humm, sound like you, like Terry Tunna, think "grunt" is derogatory. Dud you know that land battles revolve around ... grunts. It is the grunt who everyone serves to accomplish the mission.
Land Battles involve taking and holding real estate and that is the grunts job. EVERYONE supports their mission to include four-star generals.
But then again, what do YOU know about military matters? NOTHING, you just think you do.
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#198602 Aug 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Ate a few times at actress Kelly McGillis's restaurant. Very enjoyable. Do you know if it's still open for business?
I'm not sure Jacques as its been years since I went. It is a great town though. Lot's of fun, and I suspect that the gay population has quite a bit to do with its flair. Still don't understand that whole lifestyle as I think women are gods gift to man. Mine is a real beauty and I wouldn't trade her for nothing.

Location hidden

#198603 Aug 18, 2014
As a 19 y/o WO1 Huey Slick pilot it was my job to transport grunts into and out of battle. To keep them resupplied, take out their wounded, etc. MY job revolved around the grunts who you seem to have contempt for.
Did you know there are fewer blacks, by percentage, in the infantry than there are in support units? I wonder why that is?
In aviation, they are (were)m less than 13% in aviation specialties. But the crew chief I had for my last five months in Vietnam was .... black. And we got along pretty well as we respected each other.
Most Aircraft Commanders, like me, would jump out of the aircarft at the end of the day and that was that until the next morning. But I would stay until my crew chief had finished his daily inspection. And about every third flying day,15 flight hours, he would do an intermediate inspection and I would stay sometimes until 11:00 pm and do the engine run-up MOC to make sure everything was okay.
Most other ACs would come back a half hour early the next morning to to the MOC and sometimes there would be a fuel or oil leak and their mission would be delayed. That seldom happened to Ken and me.

Location hidden

#198604 Aug 18, 2014
Ken's Huey was 67-16531 and she was get9ing pretty tied after two and a half years in Vietnam. She had 29 bullet hole patches in the nose alone and over two hundred elsewhere. Ken and I were scheduled to DEROS at the end of Aug. 1971 and two weeks before we had tracers going by our aircraft (all crew chiefs claim the aircarft is THEIRS) at over one mile range and the next day they discovered an enemy ammo cash with 14.5mm ammo. I had never heard of a 14.5mm before so I took ten rounds to operations and showed them to the OPS OFF. And he got out some books and showed me pictures of, single, dual and quad mounts. Oh, 14.5mm has a tracer range of .....6,500 feet whereas 12.7 (50 Cal) has a tracer range of only 3,500 feet.
I think I was getting a little paranoid so I asked the platoon leader for an easy mission for the next day so they gave me a aircraft parts run down to Vung Tau which was just about as afe as any mission was over Sunny South Vietnam.
As we landed at Vung Tay the engine chip-light came on. Ken did his inspection and there was a lot of trash in the engine oil filter. We took off and did not fly over the bay but took the long way around to stay over terra firma.just in case the engine decided to give up its ghost.
When we landed at our base at Plantation the chip light came one again. And again the engine oil filter was filed with trash. Since the aircarft was in worn out and need of overhaul they decided not to replace the engine and told me to fly it into Saigon to turn her in. But I refused as did Ken because we did not trust the engine.
The next day they pulled to rotor and mast out of 531 and put her on a flat bed trailer and trucked her into Saigon. Yep, Ken, 531 and me stopped flying i the same day and we all went back to The World.
You see, Vietnam was not part of The World. I was just a bad nightmare and when you left, you returned to the Real World.

Location hidden

#198605 Aug 18, 2014
Hummm, what the [Liberal] Wire does not mention, but shows the data, is that the independent voters are thinking more like the Republicans than you Dummycarts.
The majority of Americans think Obama is a RACIST. This includes 21% of the Democrats too!!!
You can only spin a Wire so fast until it breaks.

People Who Don't Think Race Matters In Ferguson Think Obama's Remarks Are Racist
The Atlantic Wire By Arit John 2 hours ago
http://news.yahoo.com/people-dont-think-race-...

Bristol, CT

#198606 Aug 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Do any of you Libtards remember the election of 2006 when the Democrats regained control of Congress? Well, in that year Gallup's "5 the deserve reelection was down to 54%. Since then it has gone up to 59% for 2008 and 2012 when Obama won the presidential elections. But now it is down to just 50%.
In other words, half of the voters do not want to reelect their own Congressman or Senator. It looks like we are for a big shake up and both Moderate Republicans and Progressive Democrats will be tossed out and Congress will be far more CONSERVATIVE come next January!!!
And Birfoonistan hopes will spring eternal, but no way will the "Impossible Dream" happen. Obama will leave office, after the 2016 election and swearing in of the next President.

Sorry, birfoon chumps.

Did you make your contribution to World Nut Daily today? They're counting on your gullibility.

Location hidden

#198607 Aug 18, 2014
Oh,and even 18% of BLACKS think the Obama is making to much of the race issue in Ferguson. Didn't Obama get 93% of the black vote.for Obama in 2012 and now only 80% back him?!?
http://news.yahoo.com/people-dont-think-race-...
remember, this data is from a lefty source!!!

Bristol, CT

#198608 Aug 18, 2014
(Reuters)- A Mississippi man charged with shooting and beating his mother's boyfriend has been accused of carrying out the attack in anger over the victim's mixed-race grandchildren, police said on Monday.

Hey Rougetard, do you need a link to find this one too?

A little more background:

"Roughly two weeks before the incident, a cross was burned in front of Wilson's house, Crumpton said. Police do not know who burned the cross, the sheriff added."

Bristol, CT

#198609 Aug 18, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure Jacques as its been years since I went. It is a great town though. Lot's of fun, and I suspect that the gay population has quite a bit to do with its flair. Still don't understand that whole lifestyle as I think women are gods gift to man. Mine is a real beauty and I wouldn't trade her for nothing.
I wouldn't trade anything for nothing, but I wouldn't trade my girlfriend for anything.

Bristol, CT

#198610 Aug 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then he was awarded a $10 million law suit? Now prior to the 1970s he probably would not have won a lawsuit against the cops but in 1999, he should have had no problem ...... if this was true. If I was on the jury and the facts are as stated, I too would have given him a just award and punished the bad cops.
As a long-haul trucker for almost 14 years I ran into enough bad cops so I have no love for bad cops (but respect the good ones).
Soooo, how much money was he awarded?
This is a matter of money?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dufus obviously didn't read the article. What an ignorant piece of work.
"During the second stop, which lasted two-and-half hours, the troopers terrorized SFC Gerald's 12-year-old son with a police dog, placed both father and son in a closed car with the air conditioning off and fans blowing hot air, and warned that the dog would attack if they attempted to escape. Halfway through the episode perhaps realizing the extent of their lawlessness the troopers shut off the patrol car's video evidence camera."

Bristol, CT

#198611 Aug 18, 2014
Testimony of Master Sgt. Rossano Gerald On Racial Profiling Before the Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on the Constitution

https://www.aclu.org/racial-justice/testimony...

http://tinyurl.com/qjhqx5d

This is about money, RougeTwit?

Location hidden

#198612 Aug 18, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And Birfoonistan hopes will spring eternal, but no way will the "Impossible Dream" happen. Obama will leave office, after the 2016 election and swearing in of the next President.
Sorry, birfoon chumps.
Did you make your contribution to World Nut Daily today? They're counting on your gullibility.
You known there are only two things certain in life and they are taxes and death. Will Obama die of a heart attack between now and Jan. 2016? Probably not ..... but it could happen. So for you to say Obama will be in the WH before until the next pres. is sworn is, is nothing more than a statistic.
Oh, tomorrow the sun will come up and I do wish Barrack a long and prosperous life ..... but just not in the WH!!! The sooner he gets out of the WH, the better for America!

Location hidden

#198613 Aug 18, 2014
wojar wrote:
Testimony of Master Sgt. Rossano Gerald On Racial Profiling Before the Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on the Constitution
https://www.aclu.org/racial-justice/testimony...
http://tinyurl.com/qjhqx5d
This is about money, RougeTwit?
Did you have a statement by either cop? WHY not??? Because you only want to show his side. If he had a real issue, he would have sued the pants off of them. No damages, no money award!!! WotardTwitty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min shinningelectr0n 1,205,877
Amy 3-26 12 min Sublime1 34
Ask Amy 3-27-15 53 min Pippa 8
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Brian_G 51,856
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr boundary painter 1,639
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr boundary painter 819
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 52,244
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]