BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 234069 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#198710 Aug 19, 2014
Oh, my house is over 30 miles from the beach, over 50 feet above sea level and has good drainage but, according to Obama, I am in a flood plain and have to have flood insurance.
Can anyone tell me when this area flooded last. And if it does flood, I bet over a million people (not in this area) will have drowned.
But if you live in Kaliphonia, you are not required to have earthquake insurance!!! Probably because Kaliphonia is a reliable voting state for the Dummycrat Party while Florida is a sometimes Dummycrat voting state. And Kaliphonia knows the Dummycrats in Congress will voting for billion$ of dollar$ in aide if they are hit by an earthquake.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198711 Aug 19, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so to me an insult is an insult, no matter the race or skin colour of the person insulting.me. You conclude that this makes me a social-racist (never heard that expression before, wtg). Well, I guess then I'm a social racist;
I believe all black people are victims and "have the right to beat people up, rob stores, assault people, etc". Pray tell, show me where and when I ever wrote, said or contended that. Should be interesting;
So, Blacks should be grateful for being forced to come to the USA as slaves for the opportunities they got later on? Do you even realise what you've expressed? The ignorance of it, the cluelessness of it but above all, the humongous racist tone of it? Do you even know how you've shown your ignorance of history, of colonial rule and all it entails? You've never been there, never studied African history and you come out with this, never once acknowledging that an bove-average black crime rate has its roots in slavery, in being treated worse than animals, in being "set aside" as non-humans until the 1960s? You even state that blacks are racists. How can that be, being at the lower rung where you've put them? Who can they be racist with seeing that they have to look up, no one being lower, not even illegal immigrants with white skin.
People like you are dangerous because there's quite a few like you. They are called KKK, NRA, birthers, tea partyers and other distasteful names. They are dangerous also because they are xenophobes (worse than racists) and ignorant.
Jacqwad shows all the symptoms of being extremely paranoid. What a D'Bag.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198712 Aug 19, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
P.S. Don't you just hate it, Rogue, that all my links work now? I have my wife to thank for that - bless her.
Your wife? You mean Glotard, right?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198713 Aug 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Isn't it funny that Jactard does not think these words can be used as a pejorative. Oh, "Ghetto person" is not on the list and I use it to describe multi-generational welfare recipients who think we taxpayers owe them everything thing and it can mean a white, black or people person.
List of ethnic slurs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Page semi-protected
The following is a list of ethnic slurs (ethnophaulisms) that are, or have been, used as insinuations or allegations about members of a given ethnicity or to refer to them in a derogatory (critical or disrespectful), pejorative (disapproving or contemptuous), or insulting manner in the English-speaking world. For the purposes of this list, an ethnic slur is a term designed to insult others on the basis of race, ethnicity, or nationality. Each term is listed followed by its country or region of usage, a definition, and a reference to that term.
Cracker
(US) a poor Appalachian or poor Southerner, a white person, first used in the 19th century.[66] It is sometimes used specifically to refer to a native of Florida or Georgia, sometimes positively or self-descriptively.[67] Also used in a more general sense in North America to refer to white people disparagingly.
Hillbilly
(US) term for Americans of Appalachian or Ozark heritage.[111]
Honky also spelled "honkey" or "honkie"
(US) a white person. Derived from an African-American pronunciation of "hunky", the disparaging term for a Hungarian laborer. The first record of its use as an insulting term for a white person dates from the 1950s.
Redneck
(US) Southern laborer-class whites.
Whitey
a term for a Caucasian
Jacqwad is a liar and everyone knows it.
Learn to Read

United States

#198714 Aug 19, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I would say and have said, you're an idiot.
Sayeth the moron who checked out the book "where's Wojar" over a year ago and still can't get past the cover
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198715 Aug 19, 2014
Some information for the Grass Hut Slumlord. Enjoy!

http://www.indexmundi.com/philippines/major_i...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198716 Aug 19, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sayeth the moron who checked out the book "where's Wojar" over a year ago and still can't get past the cover
Twink, do you have a point? Any point at all? Because you come across like a spooge covered bundt cake.
Learn to Read

United States

#198717 Aug 19, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Twink, do you have a point? Any point at all? Because you come across like a spooge covered bundt cake.
More of that substance Romper is famous for.

Problems Romper? No more tales of intrigue from Romper Stomper, Internet P.I.?

You're the moron who claims to be so pathetically obsessed that you've invested months in the search for Wojar. I believe your claim.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198718 Aug 19, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More of that substance Romper is famous for.
Problems Romper? No more tales of intrigue from Romper Stomper, Internet P.I.?
You're the moron who claims to be so pathetically obsessed that you've invested months in the search for Wojar. I believe your claim.
Does the spooge covered bundt cake have a point?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#198720 Aug 19, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAS!!! Dummy!!! That is right, you can't improve on perfection!!! LMAS!!!!
Illiterate, irrational, narcissistic personality disorder with delusions of grandeur. Ah, Dufus PERFECTION!

Did ya get your patent yet? If you need help, I hear Romper the oil billionaire wants to invest in your dream machine before you put him out of business!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198721 Aug 19, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the spooge covered bundt cake have a point?
Obviously, you do not. Then again, you never do. Just lips flapping in the wind.

Bristol, CT

#198722 Aug 19, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Twink, do you have a point? Any point at all? Because you come across like a spooge covered bundt cake.
They say it's an insult to explain the obvious, but pathetic Romper keeps on begging. Is the typical oil magnate intellectually challenged or is Romper an outlier?

Does he require a didactic explanation of this post too?
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198723 Aug 19, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Illiterate, irrational, narcissistic personality disorder with delusions of grandeur. Ah, Dufus PERFECTION!
Did ya get your patent yet? If you need help, I hear Romper the oil billionaire wants to invest in your dream machine before you put him out of business!
Oh, there's no fear of going out of business. It keeps growing! And, you keep paying! BTW, that's a very good self-description you posted. You did leave out "liar", though.

Bristol, CT

#198724 Aug 19, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacqwad shows all the symptoms of being extremely paranoid. What a D'Bag.
Says the quivering scaredy cat who will not dare to register on Topix, and sees either wojar or LTR behind every tree.

BTW, who's J O S E P H?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198725 Aug 19, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the quivering scaredy cat who will not dare to register on Topix, and sees either wojar or LTR behind every tree.
BTW, who's J O S E P H?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
BTW, who's Joseph? LMAO!!! Sounds like a first grader wrote that! Oh, one did!!! LMAO!!!
Learn to Read

United States

#198726 Aug 19, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, who's Joseph? LMAO!!! Sounds like a first grader wrote that! Oh, one did!!! LMAO!!!
Poor Romper. All of his deep, insightful posts disappear instantly. Only his most ignorant blather manages to survive on the thread.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198727 Aug 19, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
They say it's an insult to explain the obvious, but pathetic Romper keeps on begging. Is the typical oil magnate intellectually challenged or is Romper an outlier?
Does he require a didactic explanation of this post too?
<quoted text>
They say azzholes always end up right where they belong. At the end of the line, blowing chunks! I bet when you're told to smile, you spread your azz cheeks, am I right? LMAO Get back under the porch, runt. LMAO!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#198728 Aug 19, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't seem to be working now. maybe too much traffic.
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/08/18/fergu...
It worked just fine this morning. I even commented on it. When Rogue is stuffed, he either states you did not give a link, which is an out-and-out lie, or that he can't access it.Old excuses never die,hell, they don't even fade away.

Ottawa

#198729 Aug 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit you are so internet incompetent your need your wife to help you? Does she tie you shoes for you too?
I am totally /computer-internet incompetent, yes. Clueless in all things electronic. So there.

Oh, what about YOUR internet competency? You couldn't even access wojar's video this morning possibly showing Brown did not shoplift. Hmmm, or could you? What a sad buffoon.

Ottawa

#198730 Aug 19, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Addictinginfo.org ????? LMAO! The host is down! LMAO!
Funny, works for me, the "internet incompetent". Funny,. first it was denier Rogue who could not access it, now it's super liar LRS-Dale. A sure sign they don't like its contents. What'll they do next? Oh, homosexual anal come-backs. It's all they got when flummoxed. Which is all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Brooklyn 1,480,143
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min Interesting Times 62,898
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 48 min Ize Found 71,311
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 50 min SweLL GirL 10,072
John Lewis is NOT a hero, he's an idiot who got... 1 hr Needs New BASHING 9
Duck it and Duck you. 1 hr Quack Quack 1
Cong. John Lewis is a worthless black dem. hack... 4 hr NeedsANewHeadBashing 7

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages