BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 233978 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#198665 Aug 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, allegation without a link. How lame.
And again I ask you. is there any word that can be used against a white person that you would consider to be offensive? Just one word. That should not be hard for you to recall just one word that would insult most white Americans.
No link? Wojar's link is not a link?

I told you, I can't think of a word that's offensive that could be used against me, a White man, by a Black person any more than any person of any skin colour. An insult is an insult, whether the source is black or white. And, stupid, I 've now told you too many times why I don't find whitey, honky or cracker racist or insulting.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#198666 Aug 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all it was not FOX NEWS it was their local affiliate Fox 2 and they reported a CUSTOMER made the 911 call.
Last Friday I was at the Waffle House in Baldwin, FL when a two vehicle collision occurred out side. Was I a victim? NO!!! I was just a witness,,,,,,, yet I called 911. And it turned out that someone else called a few seconds before I did as it took me a few second to get my cell phone out of my pocket, I guess. But the calls were made as the two drivers where getting out of there vehicles.
A local affiliate of Foxnews.com , Fox 2 is not Fox News? Bravo. Got any more lame excuses?

Again, a lame personal anecdote. Why? Relevance please.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#198667 Aug 19, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. At Office Depot ,a clerk tried to stop me at the exit because he thought I hadn't paid. Does that mean I had not? Does that mean I had stolen something? And I recall, I did not push him, but I sure was tempted as he was totally discourteous. But to you, the fact that he pushed the store clerk meant he just robbed the store. Were you there?
2. You wrote : "Oh, it is not a "Police" video" but the "store video" You think the police has its own video in every store? Of course it's the store video, as are all videos on private property. Sigh...
1. Did you show him a receipt,,,,,,, or did you assulat him???
2. YOU are the one who claimed it was a "Police video" when it was not. No, police do not have video in privately own places. But the video was not taken from a police car dash either.
BTW, and I do not know the answer, was there a dashcam on that police SUV and was it recording. I known that here in Jacksonville, the police car's video does not start recording until after the officer turns on his blue lights! Yes, if there is a police dashcam video, we should see it!!!

Location hidden

#198668 Aug 19, 2014
<quoted text>
No link? Wojar's link is not a link?
I told you, I can't think of a word that's offensive that could be used against me, a White man, by a Black person any more than any person of any skin colour. An insult is an insult, whether the source is black or white. And, stupid, I 've now told you too many times why I don't find whitey, honky or cracker racist or insulting.
And the reason you can't is because YOU are a social-racist. You believe all black people are victims so they have the right to beat people up, rob stores, assault people, etc. I'll tell you what, slavery was very wrong, but however they got hear they have far more opportunities here in America than if there relatives had not been forced to come to America.
There are plenty of black, and mixed race blacks, who have done real well in America. An example is .... Barrack Obama!
Ya know, most spot venues are owned by .... Conservatives. But the hire the best athletes they can afford....... regardless of their skin color.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#198669 Aug 19, 2014
Mugsy wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no videos out there validated your overtly funny lie. It's an irrefutable fact that the late former thug Brown robbed and strong armed the convenient store owner. Why you want to sit around here and be disingenuous about this issue is beyond me? Is that you Al Sharpton? No wonder nobody watches those failed liberal networks.
Ha ha ha ha. The vid was released by the unwitting police.

Just like it's an irrefutable fact that the president was born in Kenya, smuggled into the US under a Hogwarts invisibility cloak, and the doctor coerced into signing a birth certificate.

LOL
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Accomplice in "the store robbery"? The store owner says Brown didn't rob his store.
Police video shows that Brown paid for the cigars.
Rougetards have a fact problem.

Location hidden

#198670 Aug 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all it was not FOX NEWS it was their local affiliate Fox 2 and they reported a CUSTOMER made the 911 call.
Last Friday I was at the Waffle House in Baldwin, FL when a two vehicle collision occurred out side. Was I a victim? NO!!! I was just a witness,,,,,,, yet I called 911. And it turned out that someone else called a few seconds before I did as it took me a few second to get my cell phone out of my pocket, I guess. But the calls were made as the two drivers where getting out of there vehicles.
<quoted text>
A local affiliate of Foxnews.com , Fox 2 is not Fox News? Bravo. Got any more lame excuses?
Again, a lame personal anecdote. Why? Relevance please.
Is Pres. Obama the Governor of Missouri? Did the Governor of Missouri need the permission tocall in the Missouri National Guard?
Again, a lame personal anecdote about you being stopped to check and see if you had a receipt to see if you had paid for the mechanize. Oh, BTW, did you show the receipt,,,,, or did you assault him for asking???
Oh, I get stopped every now and then. Why two month ago I had checked out and was at the front door removed the few bags I had when I notice a tooth brush had fallen to the bottom of the cart and I had not paid for it. I picked it up, went inside and paid for the tooth brush and then left!
Could they have arrested me for shoplifting at the front door before I returned to pay for it? Maybe!!!
Oh, I will only take a cart into the parking lot if I really need to. I don't mid carrying a few small bags out to my car. But if I take a cart out, after it is empty, I put it in a rack and not leave it in the middle of the parking lot. Only Libtards would do that.

Bristol, CT

#198671 Aug 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a link to that allegation?
Rougetard is following the case 24/7 and he needs a link?

Oh, that's right, Rougetards only read what they want to see.

Location hidden

#198672 Aug 19, 2014
"WHAT DO PEOPLE FEAR MOST?" The results were interesting, to say the
least....
Country Living magazine's top three answers were:
1. Nuclear war/terrorist attack in U.S
2. Child/spouse dying
3. Terminal illness

Ebony / Jet magazine's top three answers were:
1. Ghosts
2. Dogs
3. Registered mail
No Kidding.... And these are the people who put Obama over the top; what
would you expect?

Location hidden

#198673 Aug 19, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
As if YOU are not following this case 24/7? And yes, it would be nice if you provide a link so I can read the rest of the story.
Oh, no link from me this time as it is just my opinion.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198674 Aug 19, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful Doug, give Romper and his crack team 20 more years of investigation and wild guesses and he just might stumble across your name. Then you'd have to live with the consequences!
LMAO!!! Dummy, everyone knows his name! One knows it as soon as they meet Dick!!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198675 Aug 19, 2014
<quoted text>
Was it not Foxnews.com that came out with the "original" video on its newscast? The "original" video which I am certain Foxnews.com did not edit, leaving out the part where Brown pays, and failing to mention that the store owner never called the cops or filed charges. Naw, Foxnews.com would never ever do that simply because I have to believe Rogue when he writes that half Fox's contributors are liberals. Why, even its owner, smut king birthers' idol Rupert Murdoch is a flaming liberal. LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).
Dumbass, at this time what difference does it make? You have one dead negro that will be taking up space in the local graveyard! Why?
Learn to Read

United States

#198676 Aug 19, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Dummy, everyone knows his name! One knows it as soon as they meet Dick!!!
Better help your BigotBuddy Romper out with that. He's invested more than a year trying to satisfy his obsession with Wojar

Location hidden

#198677 Aug 19, 2014
Humm, yep, they should be worried. After the eruption of 1783-84, 25% of the Islander died, 5-10% of Irish, English and Scots died and was a major factor of the famine that lead to the French revolution of 1789.
Starvation is a major motivator for revolution.
Oh, Germans cabbage crop saved them as cabbage was not as effected as grain crops like the wheat in France. No wheat, no break, let them eat cake.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laki

Chances of Eruption Increasing at Iceland Volcano
LiveScience.com
By Becky Oskin, Senior Writer 18 hours ago

Intense rumbling under Iceland's Bardarbunga volcano has prompted the country's Met Office to raise the volcano's eruption risk level to orange today (Aug. 18).

The orange alert is the fourth level on a five-grade scale, and signifies that an volcanic eruption is possible but not imminent.

The earthquake activity started suddenly on Aug. 16 and has been nearly continuous since then, with most tremors less than magnitude 3 in size, which can rarely be felt by people at the surface. A magnitude-4 earthquake struck today, the strongest in the region since 1996.
http://news.yahoo.com/chances-eruption-increa...

Location hidden

#198678 Aug 19, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
As if you read and watch only what you want to. I watch or read the Huffington Post and Salon. Do you ever watch Fox News? I watch CNN and MSNBC!!!

Location hidden

#198679 Aug 19, 2014
This is a map of the ash fall from the 2010 eruptions on Iceland and this was not near as bad as the eruptions of 1783-84. Remember, history repeats itself and those who do not study history, will get whacked!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_eruptions_o...

Location hidden

#198680 Aug 19, 2014
Laki
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The meteorological impact of Laki continued, contributing significantly to several years of extreme weather in Europe. In France, the sequence of extreme weather events included a surplus harvest in 1785 that caused poverty for rural workers, as well as droughts, bad winters and summers, and a violent hailstorm in 1788 that destroyed crops. These events contributed significantly to an increase in poverty and famine that may have contributed to the French Revolution in 1789.[19] Laki was only one factor in a decade of climatic disruption, as Grímsvötn was erupting from 1783 to 1785, and a 1998 study of El Niño patterns suggests that there was also an unusually strong El Niño effect from 1789 to 1793.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laki
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198681 Aug 19, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Better help your BigotBuddy Romper out with that. He's invested more than a year trying to satisfy his obsession with Wojar
Dummy, LTR doesn't need any help from me, everyone knows a Dick as soon as he speaks!
Learn to Read

United States

#198683 Aug 19, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Dummy, LTR doesn't need any help from me, everyone knows a Dick as soon as he speaks!
I certainly don't need any help from you moron. Romper however has boasted of his 12 month plus pursuit of Wojar. I'd say he's in serious need of help

Bristol, CT

#198684 Aug 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
As if YOU are not following this case 24/7? And yes, it would be nice if you provide a link so I can read the rest of the story.
Oh, no link from me this time as it is just my opinion.
I'm just reading my newsfeed when I'm not examining a certain patent application that I will finish with today. It will be my last case to examine as I will take off my examiner's cap, officially on 29-Aug. Then it's off to the island for a very long extended stay in the tropical paradise of Cebu.(I will still represent clients though.)

Bristol, CT

#198686 Aug 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
As if you read and watch only what you want to. I watch or read the Huffington Post and Salon. Do you ever watch Fox News? I watch CNN and MSNBC!!!
Fox, CBS, CNN, and others. Not very often. Almost all news I see is online newspapers. I have gone 19 years without even owning a TV. That will change soon as my gf really wants one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Patriot 1,479,447
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 min They cannot kill ... 10,051
News Woman dies 7 months after Memorial Day Weekend ... 1 hr Nellie 1
last post wins! (Apr '13) 3 hr honeymylove 2,153
last post wins! (Dec '10) 3 hr honeymylove 2,887
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 3 hr GEORGIA 2,377
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr GEORGIA 3,522

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance