BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 231013 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198639 Aug 18, 2014
J O S E P H hahaha!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#198640 Aug 18, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper's imaginary crack team of investigators is hot on the case. "Joseph"?
Hahahahaha!
Romper, if you're really an oil bajillionaire, why can't you hire a "top man" like Zollo the Clown?
<quoted text>
Or the good sheriff Joe Arpaio? LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).

Ottawa

#198641 Aug 18, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a song for you, failure. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =92SIK4O2UD0XX
The fraud here is you, DumbDick. I know it and so do you. Plop your nuts up on the table anytime DumbDick. You will lose, again. Sorry, such is life. And, I just love your petty insults, they show the real you. Is it any wonder you ended up where you did? Nope. I laugh at you DumbDick!!!! Really!!! LMAO!
Hmm, now where did this Division Order come from? Why, I must have imagined it because DumbDick doesn't believe me! LMAO!!! Just keep making your purchases DumbDick. Thanks. LMAO!!!
"Plop your nuts up on the table anytime DumbDick", dixt the farcical LOSER.

More homosexual obsessions, YET not honest enough to come out of the closet. Sigh, and a few minutes ago, it was anal wet dreaming.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198643 Aug 18, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful Doug, give Romper and his crack team 20 more years of investigation and wild guesses and he just might stumble across your name. Then you'd have to live with the consequences!
Ah, sticking it up for your lover, huh? LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198645 Aug 18, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Plop your nuts up on the table anytime DumbDick", dixt the farcical LOSER.
More homosexual obsessions, YET not honest enough to come out of the closet. Sigh, and a few minutes ago, it was anal wet dreaming.
You further prove my point by, yet again, misunderstanding what you read. Or, should I say, what you THINK you read. LMAO!!! You're telling on yourself! LMAO!!! dodo bird
Mugsy

United States

#198646 Aug 19, 2014
<quoted text>
You are an idiot, plain and simple. Even were it true that "18% of BLACKS think the Obama is making to much of the race issue in Ferguson.", d you think that this means he'd get 18% fewer votes if he ran? Some analyst you are. An analyst with false hopes and high hating expectations. I'm not American , but if I were, and even though I don't agree with a lot of what he's doing or nor doing, you don't really think I'd go for a rival candidate like one the 8 failures that tried for the 2012 presidential nomination? I'd stick with Obama, as those 18% will.
Your last statement just took away any credibility you ever had. Obama has made America infinitely worse off since his inception back in 2008. In fact, there isn't a metric outside of a quantitative eased stock market that has improved under his watch. Nothing like record food stamp recipients, debt, and deficit levels along with the worst jobs record since the Great Depression. Needless to see, he has been an unmitigated disaster in every sense of the word. Worst. President. Ever.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#198647 Aug 19, 2014
I am going to be racist again as I point out another black man behaving badly. An UNARMED park ranger tells some young men they can not skateboard in the park and the BLACK man attacks the park ranger. WHY? Because a white man can not tell a black man not to do something!
Please note that the white skate boarders do nothing, only the black guy.

Skateboarder caught on tape attacking Philly park ranger

Location hidden

#198648 Aug 19, 2014
Have you noticed that every time Obummer Boy opens his mouth about Ferguson, MO,,,,,,,, the rioting escalates??? Obummer Boy needs to keep his F-ing mouth shut about local matters.
Oh, who is the Governor of Missouri? Oh, it is Jay Nixon who just happens to be WHITE Democrat. And Obummer Boy continues to question his judgement. Hey Obummer Boy, it is the MISSOURI National Guard. If you do not like what they are doing, federalize them.
Just like JFK Federalized the Alabama National Guard and ordered them to assist blacks entering University of Alabama in June 1963. But then again, Obummer Boy is NO JFK!!!

Location hidden

#198649 Aug 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
For the fifth time today, please tell me only racial divisive word that a white person would be offended by? Just ONE word!
I just use the word Negro, and I get a censor notice. WHY?
<quoted text>
Whitey, cracker, they don't offend me unless they are said in anger. But then, many words can be said in many ways. For example, "You're crazy" or "you bastard" can be said in a friendly or pejorative manner. Do you get it now?
Still can not find ONE word that is, in your mind, offensive to white people. How lame!!!
Tell us, can Whitey, Cracker, Honky be said in a pejorative manner? Can "Negro" not be said in a pejorative manner, as in, "I saw a Negro man beat up that park ranger"?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#198650 Aug 19, 2014
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/08/18/fergu...

Ferguson Police Busted – Attempt To Defame Shooting Victim Blows Up In Their Face (VIDEO)

There was no robbery. No shoplifting.

Michael Brown PAID FOR HIS CIGARS.

But Rougetards think they were there.

Robbery suspect? The store manager did not report a robbery. Store employees didn't report a robbery either.

The store manager was bewildered when police showed up because there had not been a robbery.

But bigot Rougetards were ready to smear the dead young man because he was black and jumped at the opportunity for stereotyping.

Ottawa

#198651 Aug 19, 2014
LRS wrote:
There went two more! LMAO!!! Loser!!!!!
How is it I've never lost one single post? Could it be because they're not laden with filth and threats?

Ottawa

#198652 Aug 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
For the fifth time today, please tell me only racial divisive word that a white person would be offended by? Just ONE word!
I just use the word Negro, and I get a censor notice. WHY?
<quoted text>
Still can not find ONE word that is, in your mind, offensive to white people. How lame!!!
Tell us, can Whitey, Cracker, Honky be said in a pejorative manner? Can "Negro" not be said in a pejorative manner, as in, "I saw a Negro man beat up that park ranger"?
You're trying to put YOUR words in my mouth. I can't think of a single word from a Black person that would offend me any more than any single word from a White person. Got it? And insult, if that's what it's meant to be, is an insult from anyone. And no, Whitey, Cracker, Honkey, they don't bother me coming from someone whose forebears were treated worse than animals by my forebears and, I've now shown you so many times, with names like cracker, whitey, honkey that are not pejorative at all.

Oh, what about that new video wojar just showed us on the "store robbery" by Brown? Made-up, right? Chew on that one for a while.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#198653 Aug 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it was at night where you live but it was high-noon in Missouri, By the way, it was both of them. And they both assaulted the police officer.
So why has Dorian Johnson been arrested? Accomplice in the store robbery and in an assault of a police officer. And now the governor has called in the National Guard. I wish the Gov. will expell those FBI trouble makers.
Accomplice in "the store robbery"? The store owner says Brown didn't rob his store.

Police video shows that Brown paid for the cigars.

Rougetards have a fact problem.

Ottawa

#198654 Aug 19, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Accomplice in "the store robbery"? The store owner says Brown didn't rob his store.
Was it not Foxnews.com that came out with the "original" video on its newscast? The "original" video which I am certain Foxnews.com did not edit, leaving out the part where Brown pays, and failing to mention that the store owner never called the cops or filed charges. Naw, Foxnews.com would never ever do that simply because I have to believe Rogue when he writes that half Fox's contributors are liberals. Why, even its owner, smut king birthers' idol Rupert Murdoch is a flaming liberal. LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).
Mugsy

United States

#198655 Aug 19, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no videos out there validated your overtly funny lie. It's an irrefutable fact that the late former thug Brown robbed and strong armed the convenient store owner. Why you want to sit around here and be disingenuous about this issue is beyond me? Is that you Al Sharpton? No wonder nobody watches those failed liberal networks.

Location hidden

#198656 Aug 19, 2014
According to Fox News, out of the 31 people arrested in Ferguson, MO yesterday over half were not residents of the state of Missouri and less than a forth were residents of Ferguson. Yep, Obama's plan to create a race riot is working.
Mean while the majority of the residents of Ferguson remain huddled in fear in their homes. Not because of the police, but the thugs who are running amok.
Have you notice, Obama has commented about Ferguson just three times and time he did the riots peaked again that night. But Obama wants them to riot as it pushes his race agenda.

Location hidden

#198657 Aug 19, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
If that were true, than why did the clerk try and stop him from leaving. And why did he assault the clerk.
Oh, it is not a "Police" video" but the "store video".
Wotard has a FACT problem.

Location hidden

#198658 Aug 19, 2014
<quoted text>
Was it not Foxnews.com that came out with the "original" video on its newscast? The "original" video which I am certain Foxnews.com did not edit, leaving out the part where Brown pays, and failing to mention that the store owner never called the cops or filed charges. Naw, Foxnews.com would never ever do that simply because I have to believe Rogue when he writes that half Fox's contributors are liberals. Why, even its owner, smut king birthers' idol Rupert Murdoch is a flaming liberal. LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).
Again, allegation without a link. How lame.
And again I ask you. is there any word that can be used against a white person that you would consider to be offensive? Just one word. That should not be hard for you to recall just one word that would insult most white Americans.

Location hidden

#198659 Aug 19, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a link to that allegation?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#198660 Aug 19, 2014
Jacques,
The hand is quicker than the eye.
I thought we decided the Saratoga cigarilllos were irrelevant, si?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Henry 1,458,233
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 9,843
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Into The Night 62,314
News Chicago's resistance 6 hr Lickz8951 3
Why does Chicago want to harbor illegal criminals 7 hr ThomasA 15
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 7 hr YIM 7,942
Should TRUMP use this? 14 hr ITs TRUE--YES 4 SURE 8

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages